What do the threads:

"show us your tips rd 5'
"SFL Rumours"
"saints cue"
"Bruce purser oval opens in style"
"player movements"
"thoughts on 2009 rep team"

have in common?

All have been locked after a slanging match between Pekay & the doormat, dont lock the thread, lock out the idiots.

Doormat
11th August 2009, 07:43 AM
Couldn't agree more wise one. Pekay should be locked out.

Thanks for your support:D

keep up your great work at east coast.

What do the threads:

"show us your tips rd 5'
"SFL Rumours"
"saints cue"
"Bruce purser oval opens in style"
"player movements"
"thoughts on 2009 rep team"

have in common?

All have been locked after a slanging match between Pekay & the doormat, dont lock the thread, lock out the idiots.

ScottH
11th August 2009, 07:53 AM
Couldn't agree more wise one. Pekay should be locked out.

Thanks for your support:D

keep up your great work at east coast.

Well, it seems to me that Pekay is often responding to the tripe dished up by yourself, Doormat.

So if one goes, both go. I'll let you decide on your own fate.

Keep it mature, and non personal and we will all enjoy this forum.

Doormat
11th August 2009, 09:54 AM
Does it now Scotty get off the drugs! Rather than be the big policeman, stick too those red & white softies called the swans. You & norris have a clear bias towards me & continually allow PK to threaten & discredit my family. I was stopped for a 2 week period because l brought to the attention of the R&WO fans PK's 4 week suspension, the heaviest suspension this year in Sydney afl.

But strange thing is PK has been suspended for 10 weeks in the last 4 years:eek:

QUOTE=ScottH;453062]Well, it seems to me that Pekay is often responding to the tripe dished up by yourself, Doormat.

So if one goes, both go. I'll let you decide on your own fate.

Keep it mature, and non personal and we will all enjoy this forum.[/QUOTE]

ScottH
11th August 2009, 10:06 AM
Does it now Scotty get off the drugs! Rather than be the big policeman, stick too those red & white softies called the swans. You & norris have a clear bias towards me & continually allow PK to threaten & discredit my family. I was stopped for a 2 week period because l brought to the attention of the R&WO fans PK's 4 week suspension, the heaviest suspension this year in Sydney afl.

But strange thing is PK has been suspended for 10 weeks in the last 4 years:eek:

There you go again. I hardly ever come to your side of the world, but it appears that you struggle to keep a civil tongue when conversing with others.

Any bias is probably brought on by your actions on here.
You obviously know who Pekay is off the boards, but it always appears that he has no idea who you are. But you feel free to insult abuse as you like.

Sure, Pekay is no angel, but everyone is treated equally, that is why we have a panel of moderators, to keep each other accountable for their actions.
Don't feel you're the only one that has been penalised for your actions. You are not alone.

If you don't like the rules we impose, and which many others are quite happy to follow, no one is forcing you to come here. Step over the line and suffer the consequences. That goes for everyone on this Forum/Site.

Norris Lurker
11th August 2009, 10:23 AM
I was stopped for a 2 week period because l brought to the attention of the R&WO fans PK's 4 week suspension, the heaviest suspension this year in Sydney afl. [/QUOTE]No, you were stopped for a 2 week period because you continually baited and trolled.

Mahatma
11th August 2009, 11:45 AM
poor hard done by doormat

Pekay
11th August 2009, 12:14 PM

Why should i be canned?? This poster, who hide behind a cloak of anonymity, continually slanders me so all i do is retort, i'm not gonna sit by and let him tarnish my name. True, i have PM'd him. I add relevant info on here, some of you blokes add nothing but crap, bagging other clubs, and people that work their guts out for footy. Pull you heads in.
And for the record, i have been to the tribunal 3 times since 1997, one week in 1999, case thrown out in 2007, and the bull@@@@ 4 weeks i had thrown at me this year. I'm a cleaner player than you think. I must've just carved you up on the field legally, that's why you keep up your tirades. I'd be embarrassed too.
Throw me out if you have too, i'll just find an anonymous name and do what this poster has done to me.

Doormat
11th August 2009, 04:09 PM
Lockage! FYI, l only bag you pk so yet again your not telling the truth. Also tell us your other name on here then, if it doesn't mean that much too you?:cool:

Why should i be canned?? This poster, who hide behind a cloak of anonymity, continually slanders me so all i do is retort, i'm not gonna sit by and let him tarnish my name. True, i have PM'd him. I add relevant info on here, some of you blokes add nothing but crap, bagging other clubs, and people that work their guts out for footy. Pull you heads in.
And for the record, i have been to the tribunal 3 times since 1997, one week in 1999, case thrown out in 2007, and the bull@@@@ 4 weeks i had thrown at me this year. I'm a cleaner player than you think. I must've just carved you up on the field legally, that's why you keep up your tirades. I'd be embarrassed too.
Throw me out if you have too, i'll just find an anonymous name and do what this poster has done to me.

Pekay
11th August 2009, 05:06 PM
I don't need another name on here, i'm man enough to stand by my comments, unlike you, you weak @@@@@.
And mods, give me as many infractions as you want, i don't really care.

Coastal Boy
13th August 2009, 01:12 AM
Ban PK from this forum? While you're there suspend Tiger from the PGA, reintroduce prohibition and vote the swimsuit model off the dance show. Dumb dumb dumb. The most disturbing of the three has already been done. As long as I'm not paying PKs wages while he is productive on this forum during business hours let's not be rash and make another horrendous decision. At least not whilst the Jets are alive and merry banter still fills the air.

goswannie14
13th August 2009, 08:59 AM
Guys, no-one will be banned as long as no-one breaks the forum rules. It's as simple as that. If you break a rule, you get an infraction. Too many repeat offences means that you will get temporary bans for varying amounts of time. Too many temporary bans, you may end up with a permanent ban. It works the same right across the forum.

Play nice, within the rules and no-one will get banned and no threads will be locked.:)

Doormat
13th August 2009, 10:39 AM
so yet again Pk can threaten me with a private message (openly admits it) but he is allowed to go unchecked. You mods don't play by your own rules:confused:

Guys, no-one will be banned as long as no-one breaks the forum rules. It's as simple as that. If you break a rule, you get an infraction. Too many repeat offences means that you will get temporary bans for varying amounts of time. Too many temporary bans, you may end up with a permanent ban. It works the same right across the forum.

Play nice, within the rules and no-one will get banned and no threads will be locked.:)

Norris Lurker
13th August 2009, 10:46 AM
so yet again Pk can threaten me with a private message (openly admits it) but he is allowed to go unchecked. You mods don't play by your own rules:confused:Private messages are, as their name suggests, private. No-one else can see them. That's why they're called private messages.
I have no idea what Pekay PM'd you - why not put him on your ignore list and therefore you'll block his PMs.

ScottH
13th August 2009, 10:49 AM
And we also encourage people to sort out their differences by PM, so the rest of us don't have to put up with the childish behaviour.

Doormat
13th August 2009, 11:40 AM
Thanks Norris for the lesson very helpful. We have tried several times to ignore but he keeps popping up with some classics, you should see him after a win:eek:
Our slanging match started as a gee up, then PK created heaps of interest at the club by trying to find out who doormat was? We couldn't let it go.

BTW, l'll let you now who l am at training tonight PK please don't belt me like you have said you will:cool:
Also the players have asked if you will stop the twitter account:confused:

Private messages are, as their name suggests, private. No-one else can see them. That's why they're called private messages.
I have no idea what Pekay PM'd you - why not put him on your ignore list and therefore you'll block his PMs.

Doormat
13th August 2009, 11:41 AM
Great words of wisdom Scotty.

And we also encourage people to sort out their differences by PM, so the rest of us don't have to put up with the childish behaviour.

boris
13th August 2009, 12:37 PM
so Doormat you are saying your a team mate of the great man and its all a gee up? Genius.

Pekay
13th August 2009, 01:14 PM
If you are a team mate, i will pole axe you at training. Friend or not.
Twitter account doesn't exist champ, only on Facebook.
See you tonight, as you have said.

boris
13th August 2009, 01:52 PM
should be a good night at training with doormat vs Pekay, considering Pekay can destroy cyborgs i think doormat might be in trouble.

Most interesting will be to see if Doormat does happen to get on top if any of Pekays team mates will help him out?

could this be the blue that derails the Z grade premiership campaign.

Norris Lurker
13th August 2009, 01:59 PM
A fly on the wall at Benson's Lane tonight could have an interesting evening.....

But until reports filter through of what's happened tonight, best to leave the talk to PMs rather than on here - don't make me lock another thread.

Pekay
13th August 2009, 02:10 PM
I wont need any help Boris, i can look after myself.
But if Doormat is from my club, as he says he is, i will dip my lid to him, he has kept me fired up for this long.
And its not Z grade, you fool, its more like D.

GoEagles
13th August 2009, 02:14 PM
If you are a team mate, i will pole axe you at training. Friend or not.
Twitter account doesn't exist champ, only on Facebook.
See you tonight, as you have said.

So who have i been following around on Twitter??

Early Odds on Mundine vs Green:

PK $1.90
Doormat $1.80

Taking all offers

Doormat
13th August 2009, 03:01 PM
Norris the mods have so much power would you and the gang please & come to support me as PK has already phoned 6 of us to find out. I'am @@@@ting myself.

Surely he wont drop me this week from the 1's:eek:

A fly on the wall at Benson's Lane tonight could have an interesting evening.....

But until reports filter through of what's happened tonight, best to leave the talk to PMs rather than on here - don't make me lock another thread.

tara
13th August 2009, 03:40 PM
Doormat if you are from the same club Id have a wager on you being Disco expect that I doubt Disco knows how to use a computer.

tara
13th August 2009, 03:41 PM
But the irony would be great - Pekay getting worked up by this unknown intruder and all the time the messages were coming from his own IP address at home.

BeeEmmAre
13th August 2009, 08:30 PM
Norris, please don't lock this one. I'm enjoying it!!!!!!!!
Let them have one thread to go at each other and if no one wants to see it they don't have to look.

Go Jets!

ShortHalfHead
13th August 2009, 11:21 PM
Is the Doormat still in the closet or is it laid out in the front steps of R.G McGee's ?:hmmm

The Duck
14th August 2009, 12:43 AM
It will be interesting to see the end result of this one. I did have a look at Peakays twitter account. Very amusing, Pekay if I was you I would be claiming it!;)

Hawknik
14th August 2009, 09:26 AM
:D Training last night = ??????

BeeEmmAre
14th August 2009, 05:33 PM
Another stream of dribble from the doormat's mouth. He ain't a Jet, and impersonating one is a capital offence

Pekay
14th August 2009, 05:56 PM
I wont be looking at this Twitter thing, this Facebook takes up enough time of mine. But hey, if he wants to be like Pekay, thats his perogative. No, he wasnt a Jets player, probably a crude attempt to derail our finals campaign. For christ's sake, we get cows on our field, that does more harm than anything Doormat does. Peanut.

ShortHalfHead
14th August 2009, 09:00 PM
Far too evasive to be a Jet :D

Doormat
15th August 2009, 12:25 AM
Cmon Bea one minute your asking Norris to leave the thread up, because your enjoying it. now you want too string me up.You know i cant come out of the closet & its really full in here with all you others who wanted to read more about the gee up?????. BTW never seen PK so pumped look when he returns on field:(
Another stream of dribble from the doormat's mouth. He ain't a Jet, and impersonating one is a capital offence

Pekay
16th August 2009, 12:59 PM
Anyone who uses an emoticon would be publicly beaten anyway. And you're too much of a cat to be a Jet Doormat.

Doormat
16th August 2009, 10:07 PM
I have been close all year, listening to your rants on the team & your personal achievements. so close that we have met many times on & off the field many times:D :D :eek: :eek:

Love the twitter is great reading.
Anyone who uses an emoticon would be publicly beaten anyway. And you're too much of a cat to be a Jet Doormat.

Pekay
16th August 2009, 10:18 PM
I have been close all year, listening to your rants on the team & your personal achievements. so close that we have met many times on & off the field many times:D :D :eek: :eek:

Love the twitter is great reading.
Wrong PK then mate, i dont have any personal achievements to rant about, only the way i'd knock the skin off your bones given the chance.
Keep going mate, you're entertaining someone with your dribble on here, and running my Twitter account, flattering actually, you cant help it if you want to be like me.

Doormat
17th August 2009, 08:17 AM
You could be right about having no personal achievements:;) Get off the running the twitter account we all know its you!

Wrong PK then mate, i dont have any personal achievements to rant about, only the way i'd knock the skin off your bones given the chance.
Keep going mate, you're entertaining someone with your dribble on here, and running my Twitter account, flattering actually, you cant help it if you want to be like me.

shinerunner
17th August 2009, 05:52 PM
wats peekays twitter name??? i want to follow this imposter

Doormat
19th August 2009, 08:03 AM
pekay32;) ;)

shinerunner
3rd September 2009, 04:07 PM
hahah who needs dramas like home and away and neighbours wen u have stuff like this to read every night its drama in itself

Pekay
3rd September 2009, 04:53 PM
Seriously, if you're naive enough to think that this Twitter account is run by me, then you must be as stupid as the bloke from East Coast who has SHINERUNNER in capitals across his back windscreen.

Doormat
4th September 2009, 04:52 PM
Hope the recovery is going well would you mind updating us all on it?
Either or (twitter/facebook) is fine. Can l have your long sleeve you dont need it anymore:p Strong team announced at RG last night.

Seriously, if you're naive enough to think that this Twitter account is run by me, then you must be as stupid as the bloke from East Coast who has SHINERUNNER in capitals across his back windscreen.

Pekay
5th September 2009, 12:12 PM
I've had enough down time recently, so thought i'd check out this Twitter page set up in my honour. Using my images, my name, flattered. Anyway, Doormat, i don't draw inspiration from Jim Stynes, he has cancer, i have a mere broken leg. I wouldn't have a clue who Nathan Clarke from Penno is, so hardly going to model my Premier Div dream on his game, whoever he is, or how good he is.
You are obviously a friend of mine on Facebook, using those pictures, so i'll figure it out soon. And if you are a close friend, keep your space.

Doormat
5th September 2009, 01:01 PM
l told you i'm very close:D
Is the mobility taxi going to be doing a lap of honour:rolleyes: great sight.

BTW, l hope we don?t get any more rain your wheel chair will get bogged:eek:

QUOTE=Pekay;457696]I've had enough down time recently, so thought i'd check out this Twitter page set up in my honour. Using my images, my name, flattered. Anyway, Doormat, i don't draw inspiration from Jim Stynes, he has cancer, i have a mere broken leg. I wouldn't have a clue who Nathan Clarke from Penno is, so hardly going to model my Premier Div dream on his game, whoever he is, or how good he is.
You are obviously a friend of mine on Facebook, using those pictures, so i'll figure it out soon. And if you are a close friend, keep your space.[/QUOTE]

Captain
5th September 2009, 01:04 PM
You are obviously a friend of mine on Facebook, using those pictures, so i'll figure it out soon. And if you are a close friend, keep your space.

um dude anyone can access your facebook page atm. Change your settings...

shinerunner
6th September 2009, 09:11 PM

notice how i said imposter pekay .. that means i dont think its you... i can tell by reading it that you wouldnt write half the stupid @@@@ thats written on there.lol