PDA

View Full Version : If Alan Didak was Barry Hall he would get 10 weeks

Reggi
15th August 2009, 04:16 PM
Seriously tried to decapitate a Wretchmond player with their head over the footy. Was intentional and seriously dangerous

Bet he will get zero weeks

stellation
15th August 2009, 04:20 PM
When Didak went down behind play earlier I honestly was just left looking at it thinking "was he really even touched?"

Robbo
15th August 2009, 04:31 PM
Seriously tried to decapitate a Wretchmond player with their head over the footy. Was intentional and seriously dangerous

Bet he will get zero weeks

That's a pretty large overreaction.

Reggi
15th August 2009, 05:02 PM
That's a pretty large overreaction.

No it's not, Richmond player brings his head up anything could happen, and Didak certainly new

i'm-uninformed2
15th August 2009, 06:04 PM
If Didak was Barry Hall he'd have a premiership medal . . .

Lohengrin
15th August 2009, 06:19 PM
If Didak was Barry Hall, does that mean Hall would become Didak, or would he cease to exist at all? If the latter, does that mean there would be no Didak or no Hall?

wolftone57
15th August 2009, 06:20 PM
Who was the Ruggedmond player, Jake King? He would have had some unfinished business with him

giant
15th August 2009, 06:58 PM
Forget 10 weeks, 1 will do for our purposes.

satchmopugdog
15th August 2009, 07:24 PM
If Didak was Barry Hall, does that mean Hall would become Didak, or would he cease to exist at all? If the latter, does that mean there would be no Didak or no Hall?

Would we hear him if he fell in the forest!!!

hammo
16th August 2009, 12:07 AM
Try to be objective. Didak pulled out of it - nothing in it.

Xie Shan
16th August 2009, 03:08 PM
I knew that Jake King-Didak match-up was going to result in fireworks one way or another :p Was listening to ABC when the fights broke out and it sounded like King was one of the main instigators. Had to laugh at Kelli Underwood's call from the boundary line upon seeing Cousins on the bench with a wry grin on his face as if to say "geez, thank god I'm not out there" :D

How embarrassing were Richmond though?! I've stuck up for them on here because they have got some damn skilful players and really should be winning a few more games by now but they are just a rabble, and have got a hell of a lot of work to do if they want to turn their fortunes around. Yet part of me still hopes (foolishly?) that they can... :o

ScottH
16th August 2009, 03:30 PM
Who was the Ruggedmond player, Jake King? He would have had some unfinished business with him No, it wan't King. Don't recall who it was.

Try to be objective. Didak pulled out of it - nothing in it. That's what they said on The Fifth Qtr last night, too.

Primmy
16th August 2009, 04:18 PM
Try to be objective. Didak pulled out of it - nothing in it.

Don't be silly. This is COLLINGWOOD we are talking about! Get the boot in I say!!!

Margie
16th August 2009, 04:54 PM
There wasn't much in it. I don't see Didak as an intentionally dirty player. Richmond would have been better off trying to play the game rather than niggle the opposition. Their fans must be disgusted. One thing about the Swans, they never give up.