PDA

View Full Version : What Will be the positions for the 2010 Swans?

swanny2
1st September 2009, 09:25 PM
Because if we still have Playfair and White...

That means to many tall fowards.

Jesse White 196cm
Henry Playfair 198cm
Lewis Johnston 193cm
Adam Goodes 194cm.

GoSouth33
2nd September 2009, 11:05 PM
I'm surprised H is that tall.....198cm. Noticed he was doing stretches at the Thursday training before the Lions game. Although nothing more...no drills, no jogging...Could be useful if he manages to get his body right but really haven't seen enough of him on the paddock to know where he is best suited. Will the club persevere?

swanny2
3rd September 2009, 09:07 PM
I'm surprised H is that tall.....198cm. Noticed he was doing stretches at the Thursday training before the Lions game. Although nothing more...no drills, no jogging...Could be useful if he manages to get his body right but really haven't seen enough of him on the paddock to know where he is best suited. Will the club persevere?

Today in the Herald Sun it says that we is leaving the Swans

ernie koala
7th September 2009, 12:33 PM

I hope not. Even when fully fit...which is hardly ever...he's a slow forward, who's not very hard at the contest and is a terrible kick.

swantastic
9th September 2009, 02:02 PM
Because if we still have Playfair and White...

That means to many tall fowards.

Jesse White 196cm
Henry Playfair 198cm
Lewis Johnston 193cm
Adam Goodes 194cm.Henrys a hack get rid of him...see problem solved