PDA

View Full Version : Brownlow Live in Sydney on 7HD

j s
14th September 2009, 02:23 PM
According to Yahoo 7 (http://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/?hour=13&min=18&date=14&mon=09&year=2009&next=1253523600) which should know :cool:

Big Al
14th September 2009, 03:29 PM
According to Yahoo 7 (http://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/?hour=13&min=18&date=14&mon=09&year=2009&next=1253523600) which should know :cool:

As long as they show the red carpet arrivals i'll be happy.

ScottH
14th September 2009, 03:38 PM

:rolleyes:

Blue Carpet. You Sydney people have no idea

AnnieH
14th September 2009, 03:45 PM
Isn't it on Fox?

Captain
14th September 2009, 03:51 PM
Excellent news. Will be great to watching Goodsey's speech live:p

laughingnome
14th September 2009, 06:45 PM

FINALLY.

And yes. This is made of win.

Big Al
14th September 2009, 09:15 PM
:rolleyes:

Blue Carpet. You Sydney people have no idea

Blue or Red...it makes no difference to the eye candy wearing hankies as dresses.

ScottH
14th September 2009, 10:13 PM
Blue or Red...it makes no difference to the eye candy wearing hankies as dresses.

Going by the MVP pics, the ladies were dressed very nicely, rather than very Brownlowish, so you may be a tad disappointed.

j s
15th September 2009, 12:26 AM
Yep - the arrivals will be shown starting at 8pm - in full HD - so you have seven days to get a new TV if you don't want to miss any detail of the......dresses.

j s
15th September 2009, 12:28 AM
Going by the MVP pics, the ladies were dressed very nicely, rather than very Brownlowish, so you may be a tad disappointed.They would all have been saving the skimpy stuff for when it really matters.

Wardy
15th September 2009, 08:46 AM
Excellent news - I had already done the pre set on Foxtel for next Monday night but I will see which coverage looks better on the teve on the night. The last time I watched the Brownlow live was in '87 (whilst working in Melbourne) on a 12 inch AWA portable black & white telly - Plugger tied with Platten - I recall my flat mate at the time, she loved Plugger as much as I love Hall, cried buckets when he won. I think if Goodesy wins it - I might shed a tear too! Hmm seriously think a "mental health" day on Tuesday may be required so as I can pop the cork on some bubbly, sit back and enjoy the telecast in full HD colour some 22 years after the first one!!

RedRosie
18th September 2009, 07:39 PM
Preview of the Hanky's for the blue carpet Brownlow on ACA Ch9 in a minute :)

GoSouth33
21st September 2009, 01:25 AM
With ONE's Grand Final replays and finally 7HD being used in Sydney and Brissie to show Brownlow I shall be in seventh heaven this week.

Wardy
21st September 2009, 04:25 PM
Well tonights the night girls and boys - gotta love the Brownlow!!!

So I hope that the WAGS do the right thing by the male veiwers and wear those backless virging on nearly frontless numbers that they have come to love over the years (although Mrs Boomer Harvey might want to rethink the number she wore last year!) there will spray tans aplenty and lots of borrowed jewels & baubles.

And for us chicks - well lets face it - all blokes look fantastic in a suit, so we will be happy either way!:)

So Go Goodsey (otherwise its G Ablett for me!) as long as its not Judd!!!

warm the set and cool the tinnies!!

j s
21st September 2009, 04:55 PM
With ONE's Grand Final replays and finally 7HD being used in Sydney and Brissie to show Brownlow I shall be in seventh heaven this week.
Before The Game is 2.5 hours this Friday - that's about 3 hours too much of Mick Malloy. We want Fitzy!!

Bazza is doing the networks this week - Seven's Game Day on Wed and BFG on Friday.

j s
21st September 2009, 04:58 PM
Well tonights the night girls and boys - gotta love the Brownlow!!!

warm the set and cool the tinnies!!

Cold tinnies? Aren't you normally a redhead?