PDA

View Full Version : Mumford article smh 27.10.2009

Auntie.Gerald
27th October 2009, 09:57 AM
Cat-turned-Swan sways Mumford's move north - RFNews - realfooty.com.au (http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews/mumford-ready-to-sizzle/2009/10/26/1256405348193.html)

ScottH
27th October 2009, 10:00 AM
For all those Henry bashers, the kids done good.

Cardinal
27th October 2009, 12:16 PM
For all those Henry bashers, the kids done good.

And he'll do even better if his body comes good.

Xie Shan
27th October 2009, 07:32 PM
Think it's going to be fascinating to see how Mumford handles the big city lifestyle after Geelong. We already know he can play, but if any club can help him with the transition, we can!

stellation
27th October 2009, 07:45 PM
Think it's going to be fascinating to see how Mumford handles the big city lifestyle after Geelong. We already know he can play, but if any club can help him with the transition, we can!
He won't be impressed by our city slicker ways until he stops by Emundi Smoke House if all the articles are anything to go by!

chalbilto
27th October 2009, 07:55 PM
He won't be impressed by our city slicker ways until he stops by Emundi Smoke House if all the articles are anything to go by!

If, what, where, why is Emundi Smoke House:confused:

Lucky Knickers
27th October 2009, 07:57 PM
He won't be impressed by our city slicker ways until he stops by Eumundi Smoke House if all the articles are anything to go by!
:D those rusky's look awesome!

Auntie.Gerald
27th October 2009, 07:59 PM
wow........I am guessing that they let the big guys head off early on the 3km or 5km runs etc pre season...........otherwise Thornton has a lot of work to do letting a ruckman get ahead of him !!

best thing is Mumford looks fit and strong and he is a big body.............lets not discount the Pykie though he amazed me last year for his first go !!

stellation
27th October 2009, 08:00 PM
It's misspelt, it seems! It's actually Eumundi, not Emundi.

A wunderbar butcher in Dulwich Hill that has just about the best sausages you'll ever eat. You can pick them up at some markets around the traps too (I get them at Orange Grove markets in Lilyfied on a Saturday).

ugg
27th October 2009, 08:03 PM
Doesn't want to go to the city, looks like we've saddled ourselves with another immobile Geelong ruckman.

Bas
27th October 2009, 09:40 PM
It's misspelt, it seems! It's actually Eumundi, not Emundi.

A wunderbar butcher in Dulwich Hill that has just about the best sausages you'll ever eat. You can pick them up at some markets around the traps too (I get them at Orange Grove markets in Lilyfied on a Saturday).

Put your cravat on and tell us how. Wide range of different flavours etc?

Matimbo
28th October 2009, 11:00 AM
Does Mumford have a nickname yet? If no, I vote for "Sausage"

dimelb
28th October 2009, 11:05 AM
Does Mumford have a nickname yet? If no, I vote for "Sausage"
If we go down that track I'd prefer Snag. (Sensitive New Age Guy?)

Primmy
28th October 2009, 04:12 PM
With a name like that, its going to be, and has always been, Mummy. A six foot six mummy. Who's going to argue?