PDA

View Full Version : Any unused barcodes?

Triple B
16th September 2003, 05:09 PM
If anybody has, or knows of, somebody who has a barcode letter but cannot go to the GF, my wife is seeking the chance to go.

She may be persuaded to make it worth your while, but don't expect anything other than money, I never seem to get anything else ;)

Mark
16th September 2003, 06:33 PM
I might have a spare, but will have to let you know.

You can have first refusal if available.

Mike_B
16th September 2003, 07:18 PM
Sorry, already promised mine to ye site owner.

Triple B
16th September 2003, 07:19 PM
Thanks Mark, you may be a saviour.

I tried to email you my contact number through the site, but you have it blocked.

Send me a PM or email me with a contact number.

Thanx, Regards.

Edit: Don't worry, just call me. 0415 839 691

Triple B
16th September 2003, 07:21 PM
Sorry, already promised mine to ye site owner.

C'mon Des, you don't really need that ticket.

PS. My wife has a 100% record in finals, she went to Adelaide with me.

C'mon, do it for the team!!!! :D

Bart
16th September 2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by BBB
C'mon Des, you don't really need that ticket.

PS. My wife has a 100% record in finals, she went to Adelaide with me.

C'mon, do it for the team!!!! :D

Given his track record Des should do the right thing and give his OWN up, never mind looking for another. :p

Triple B
17th September 2003, 07:43 AM
Hehehehe. Now, now Bart.

Poor Des, first we try to bar him from interstate games, now you want to bar him from home games as well!!

Don't listen to him Des, providing you agree to let me use the ticket Mike promised you I will back your right to be at the game. :D

BTW, if anybody can help, feel free to ring the mobile number I left earlier in the thread.

Swansinger
17th September 2003, 10:05 AM
BBB -

Your missus can have mine if needed.

E-mail me at "[email protected]" with your address.

I am poorer than a banana republic but I don't want anything in return.

Bas
17th September 2003, 10:30 AM
BBB, I will have a ticket spare (possibly two) to the GF if we make it.

I will sell them at cost price but will be asking a favour. No, not that sort of favour. I have this ingenious plan...............

If you or anyone else is interested, please contact me on: 0414 192227 during business hours.

coco
17th September 2003, 10:42 AM
I know BBB got in first but OMG if anyone has any spare barcodes for the GF i will do just about anything to get them. I probably need 2 but beggers cant be choosers...

BAS im at work at the moment so just keep me posted on the progress of the ticket/s....ill try and give you a call later on :)

Bas
17th September 2003, 10:53 AM
No problems coco. My work number is 4349 4841. If that's any easier.

jude_boltons_babe
17th September 2003, 01:08 PM
im annoyed because i dont have the money to go to melbourne so i might be able to give you the piece of paper

Dave
17th September 2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by coco
I know BBB got in first but OMG if anyone has any spare barcodes for the GF i will do just about anything to get them. I probably need 2 but beggers cant be choosers...

I've got four barcodes if you want some. 98821502 (business)

Charlie
17th September 2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by adam_goodes_babe
im annoyed because i dont have the money to go to melbourne so i might be able to give you the piece of paper

AGB - Yours is a cheer squad ticket. You can't just give it to anyone.

jixygirl
17th September 2003, 01:34 PM
You could give the membership barcode if you're a cheersquad member

Dave
17th September 2003, 01:42 PM
Make that 2 barcodes!
Go Coco!
Now you can get back to your studies.;)

By the way the last two are for junior members so I don't know if they can be used by adults.

jixygirl
17th September 2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Dave

By the way the last two are for junior members so I don't know if they can be used by adults.

They can't be used by adults, only for concession tickets

jude_boltons_babe
17th September 2003, 01:49 PM
i wanted to go to melbourne so bad but i cant because i dont have the money for it at all im even finding it hard to buy food

Dave
17th September 2003, 01:51 PM
Make that none!

Let me know how you go BBB.

coco
17th September 2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Dave
Make that 2 barcodes!
Go Coco!
Now you can get back to your studies.;)

hahahaha i love this site guys. Seriously made my day/week/year!

Fat Chance i'm getting ANY work done in the next fortnight!

Triple B
17th September 2003, 01:55 PM
You go back to work Coco....

I'll keep worrying...and trying :(

original swan
17th September 2003, 02:08 PM
Coming from Melbourne
Will be in Sydney for the game hope to go to Granny if we make it
Been waiting 27 years for a premiership (I know im not the worst off)
Would be wrapped for 4 barcodes if possible...please
Anyway go Swannies

Triple B
17th September 2003, 03:07 PM
adam_goodes_babe

Check your PM's :)

Craig
17th September 2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Charlie
AGB - Yours is a cheer squad ticket. You can't just give it to anyone.

How stupid.

Just because you are in the cheer squad doesn't make you more of a supporter than anyone else. It's become too exclusive.

If someone in the cheer squad has a ticket and can't go, they should be able to give it to who they want.

I would have thought that the cheer squad would have loved a new person to scream their lungs out and wave a flag, especially considering one of their members can't go.

Grow up mate

Bas
17th September 2003, 04:22 PM
I've ended up a ticket short after promising it to a friend who has now decided to take up my offer.

So unable to help anyone now....

robbieando
17th September 2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Craig
How stupid.

Just because you are in the cheer squad doesn't make you more of a supporter than anyone else. It's become too exclusive.

If someone in the cheer squad has a ticket and can't go, they should be able to give it to who they want.

I would have thought that the cheer squad would have loved a new person to scream their lungs out and wave a flag, especially considering one of their members can't go.

Grow up mate

Cheer Squad tickets are sold differently to what normal club members are. We must book though the club and the barcode sent to CS members does not give them tickets they must ring and book the ticket as per direction.

What to do with any left over CS tickets will be decided at a later date.

Dave
17th September 2003, 06:06 PM
No worries Margie.

Good to see you posting!

desredandwhite
17th September 2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Margie
My brother has flown in from New York for the game (Tim Morrissey did a piece on him which was in last Saturday's Tele).

This article - http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.jsp?sectionid=1264&storyid=180975

Don't have any spare ones myself but good luck!

Triple B
17th September 2003, 06:09 PM
Back of the queue please.

I started this queue, to get a barcode to get on a queue to get a queue ticket to get on another queue to purchase tickets to get on another queue to enter the ground.

I'm so confused I'm not sure which queue is which.

I'm on the near queue, others to the far queue :D

Cher
17th September 2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by robbieando
Cheer Squad tickets are sold differently to what normal club members are. We must book though the club and the barcode sent to CS members does not give them tickets they must ring and book the ticket as per direction.

What to do with any left over CS tickets will be decided at a later date.

Membership tickets owned by Cheer Squad members are exactly the same as if you are not in the Cheer Squad.
When you buy your membership you are not asked if you wish to join the cheer squad, you cannot join the cheersquad at the same time as buying your membership. It must be done on a different form at a later date.

At least this is the way it is done in Melbourne, no idea about Sydney based memberships.

robbieando
17th September 2003, 08:06 PM
The Barcode CS members were sent as part of their normal membership can be given away, however tickets in the CS itself can't be as if you want to go, you must book though the club and any left over tickets in the CS area will be decided what to do with them later on.

gloveski
17th September 2003, 08:46 PM
Guys can I put my name in the que if the swannies make it. I am already going to be in Melbourne Grand Final Day from tassie and my wife already knows I will scour the earth looking for a ticket.
So if anyone can help out can I add my name to the que.

scurrilous
17th September 2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by BBB

I'm on the near queue, others to the far queue :D
Exactly what I think of the "bandwagoners" we're starting to see come through on this site. If I had a spare ticket BBB, I'd much rather give it to you. Unfortunantly I don't have a spare and my silly gf didn't get herself a grand final preference membership so looks like she will miss out also. Sorry bud

edit: I'd add your name to the ticket receiving list too gloveski :)

vagary
18th September 2003, 12:29 AM
ok here we go, my mum wants to go to the gf with me as the friend i go to swans games with can't go. problem is i only have concession barcodes. would anyone be able to swap a concession with an adult?