PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

BigD
2nd November 2009, 05:16 PM
Does anyone have any idea when we might be seeing our 2010 membership renewal pack? I mean, here it is November 2nd and still no sign.

AnnieH
2nd November 2009, 05:21 PM
Does anyone have any idea when we might be seeing our 2010 membership renewal pack? I mean, here it is November 2nd and still no sign.

My niece (first time member last year) got an email to say that the membership renewals should start arriving "early November".

Matt79
2nd November 2009, 05:41 PM
My niece (first time member last year) got an email to say that the membership renewals should start arriving "early November".

I got a letter a few weeks back saying early November, however, this was partly due to a new compant taking over the "Smart Pay" option and having to resend my details in.

Still waiting....

ROK Lobster
2nd November 2009, 06:15 PM
Signed up to the Brumbies weeeeeks ago :rolleyes:

cruiser
2nd November 2009, 10:07 PM
Signed up to the Brumbies weeeeeks ago :rolleyes: The what? ;)

Bas
2nd November 2009, 10:37 PM
The what? ;)

For when he's not watching Parliament question time. He lives in Canberra. Not much to do there except get lost on the ring roads.

T-bag
3rd November 2009, 12:03 AM

Dude it's still 2009

laughingnome
3rd November 2009, 12:25 AM

Swans website states on their "Membership FAQ" that packs will be sent out in 'Early November'. I'm expecting mine sometime this week. Yes I am that optimistic.

goswannie14
3rd November 2009, 06:33 AM
Not much to do there except get lost on the ring roads.How can anyone get lost in Canberra???

Primmy
3rd November 2009, 07:00 AM
How can anyone get lost in Canberra???

Its not just the route in from Sydney to Manuka! There are plenty of other roads on which to get lost.:p

BigD
3rd November 2009, 07:03 AM

Just saw the e-mail thanks for that. I should check my e mail more often.

BigD
3rd November 2009, 07:04 AM
Dude it's still 2009

so what!! I want to get organised for next season.

goswannie14
3rd November 2009, 07:16 AM
Its not just the route in from Sydney to Manuka! There are plenty of other roads on which to get lost.:pNever travelled the road from Sydney to Manuka, it's too far out of the way.

reigning premier
3rd November 2009, 11:01 AM
They'll probably wait until after xmas... That way most supporters won't remember how ordinary they were this year.