PDA

View Full Version : Live stream of Richmond game?

bungwahl
10th April 2010, 06:43 PM
For those of us stuck in Europe having to put up with ESPN showing Bombers v Blues... anyone know where we can get a stream of the Swans game?

ScottH
10th April 2010, 07:40 PM
Justin.tv - Streaming live video broadcasts for everyone (www.justin.tv) usually have it.

bungwahl
10th April 2010, 08:13 PM
found one - msg me if you need it

Donners
10th April 2010, 08:13 PM
P2Pstation.net - Live Video - Live Sports and more on your PC. (http://p2pstation.net/afl.html)

sharp9
10th April 2010, 08:51 PM
Gone off air...any advice anyone? PM me :)

bungwahl
10th April 2010, 09:00 PM
so annoying... impossible to watch swans in UK unless i pay like US$6 per game

sharp9
10th April 2010, 09:01 PM
At least you have the option...here in NZ there are NO GAMES AT ALL....not even REPLAYS!!! Even on pay TV......:mad:

caj23
10th April 2010, 09:02 PM
Gone off air...any advice anyone? PM me :)

me too please!!!!

bungwahl
10th April 2010, 09:03 PM
in NZ you can pay to watch it too - all online via the AFL website. Stupid system that - hardly a good way to promote the sport internationally.

I need a stream :(

Northern_Swan
10th April 2010, 09:12 PM
Don't bother!!! I Paid for it to find the website telling me that its not available to UK viewers! Wasted $US6!!!!! Not impressed

sharp9
10th April 2010, 09:17 PM
There's no live streaming in NZ or TV or radio (tonight the radio on afl.com.au is working for the first time this year so maybe something has changed. "Sport TV" is where you get directed from afl.com.au but it takes 48 hours for a game to be put up as opposed to under 24 hours for afl.com.au. Also the player doesn't work properly...don't get me started!!!

bungwahl
10th April 2010, 09:23 PM
The AFL appear to have shut down all the streams, meaning overseas fans now cant watch the sport. What a pack of tools. I managed to see the first quarter but that's it.

CureTheSane
10th April 2010, 09:38 PM
But the Blue Bombers game is on FTA in Melbourne.
A game which is being played at the MCG - a game which everyone in Melbourne can go along and watch.
In the end, the AFL are killing the game off for those who they really need to be watching it - the kids.

ScottH
10th April 2010, 11:03 PM
But the Blue Bombers game is on FTA in Melbourne.
A game which is being played at the MCG - a game which everyone in Melbourne can go along and watch.
In the end, the AFL are killing the game off for those who they really need to be watching it - the kids.

Yyyyyep!!!!