PDA

View Full Version : brisbane vs sydney match ups

swanspant12
26th April 2010, 09:57 PM
who will line up against eachother for the sydney vs brisbane match?

No 14
26th April 2010, 10:29 PM
It is being claimed in the melbounre media that we have the best half back line in the leagure and I agree. If they are on song this weekend watch the body language of Fevola... when it isn't easy he drops off the pace - a lot. Meanwhile 5 arms Bradshaw will hopefully be busy taking marks. With Brown and Fevola unable to chase watch brisbane kick it long fporm the centre inside 50.

aardvark
27th April 2010, 12:38 AM
So Fev gets Lrt and Reg gets brown??

timtayla
27th April 2010, 12:41 AM
Dont worry about Brown I Heard on Radio in Perth taday that he might not play as his groin problem.

aardvark
27th April 2010, 01:01 AM
Young Chip Frawley made a mess of Brown. Brown could hardly move. I hope he plays, we could run off him all night

ScottH
27th April 2010, 08:51 AM

I was thinking the other way round.
But if Brown doesn't play, then I guess they could both play on Fev. ;)

Dalai Lama
27th April 2010, 09:37 AM
Put Lucy on the Brown eye (if he plays)!

giant
27th April 2010, 11:05 AM

Have they started tagging LRT now? Well, that's a feather in his cap...

Go Swannies
27th April 2010, 11:09 AM
Have they started tagging LRT now? Well, that's a feather in his cap...

Those are feathers on LRT's head? That explains a lot - I'd thought it was some strange type of hair.

Now if you can give an explanation for his 2010 beard?

mocaholic
28th April 2010, 01:35 PM
Young Chip Frawley made a mess of Brown. Brown could hardly move. I hope he plays, we could run off him all night
Snap. Was thinking the same.

I actually think we match up well against these blokes. The big issue is ensuring that their mf don't get the one kick out of the centre clearance to their tall timber 1:1. If we can slow it down when they're moving into the 50 (40) and / or push it out through the wings that will let our rucks make the contest back and spoil for the HBs to run and carry.

Big emphasis on our tap work to our in-and-unders.

Bas
28th April 2010, 11:36 PM
Those are feathers on LRT's head? That explains a lot - I'd thought it was some strange type of hair.

Now if you can give an explanation for his 2010 beard?

His duck quilt doona has a hole.

The beard is Travis Johnstone envy.