PDA

View Full Version : Who should play on BBBBH?

ugg
10th May 2010, 10:54 AM
Who's your matchup for the Bustler?
Lurch-RT?
SuperTed?
Undy Grundy?
A double team?

Trickster
10th May 2010, 10:59 AM
Who's your matchup for the Bustler?
Lurch-RT?
SuperTed?
Undy Grundy?
A double team?

i'm guessing Reg on BBB and LRT on wAker
As much as I love Teddy not sure he is up to facing down either of these two, he seems to be better as a support act.

ugg
10th May 2010, 11:10 AM
i'm guessing Reg on BBB and LRT on wAker
As much as I love Teddy not sure he is up to facing down either of these two, he seems to be better as a support act.
LRT on Aker? :confused: I think we have plenty of small-medium defenders for that job.
In past games, LRT has played on Mitch Hahn or when the resting ruckman is down in the forward line.
Jarrad Grant is also another tall forward the Bulldogs have integrated into their setup.

Bas
10th May 2010, 11:11 AM
I propose whoever plays on Boxing Bozo, that he delivers a swift sharp wedgie to him whenever the ball gets anywhere near our 50m. That will put him off.

swansrule100
10th May 2010, 11:43 AM
whoever is willing to push him til he snaps and trys to deck them

Primmy
10th May 2010, 11:50 AM
Kizza on Akker.

Reckless courage to drop in front so perhaps Ted there, and LRT to body him and Reg to back up.

Primmy
10th May 2010, 11:52 AM
I propose whoever plays on Boxing Bozo, that he delivers a swift sharp wedgie to him whenever the ball gets anywhere near our 50m. That will put him off.

We want our Swans alive.

It is going to be really really interesting this game isn't it. How is BB going to go facing whats left of his GF winning friends, and Kirky. He is either jumping out of his skin, or the opposite.

ugg
10th May 2010, 11:56 AM
Kizza on Akker.

I understand the sentiment Primmy, as the Aker matchup in a NAB Cup game was the catalyst for his progression. But given that Kizza is in the form of his life and Aker only kicked his 1st goal of the year on Friday, I think it would be a dreadful waste. Smith on Aker perhaps.

Primmy
10th May 2010, 12:00 PM
Point. Good idea. To have only a newbie on him would surely put him off his game even further......not worth the trouble to tag him with a Crouchy like clone....thoughts?

aardvark
10th May 2010, 12:05 PM
Maybe Crouchy would come out of retirement for one game if we ask him nicely

CJK
10th May 2010, 12:06 PM
LOL @ Ed Barlow option

aardvark
10th May 2010, 12:17 PM
LOL @ Ed Barlow option
Hehe but we won't get anything for Eddy if he's deady. I can just see the smile on bbb's face

Yuri H
10th May 2010, 02:10 PM
I had to choose the last option 'cause I'm lousy at strategy. Though I agree with "whoever is willing to push him til he snaps and trys to deck them", so perhaps LRT? He's known Barry a long time now; he'd know what buttons to push. As long as he can also duck quickly.

ScottH
10th May 2010, 02:56 PM
Leo or B2.

Lucky Knickers
10th May 2010, 04:36 PM
ROK is hot.
Baz will be in a sandwich.

Primmy
10th May 2010, 04:39 PM
ROK is hot.
Baz will be in a sandwich.

Oh dear......how much insurance do we have?

Bloody Hell
10th May 2010, 05:26 PM
Spent force, judging by his last few games.

LRT should be able to stand shoulder to shoulder.

SwansFan1972
10th May 2010, 05:41 PM

Tadgh - can crumb off him all day and run it out. Also wasn't here for last year's divorce - can get filled in about it during the free time they'll both have since the ball won't be coming down very often ....

Just thought of the Tadgh option - had clicked on LRT beforehand (obvious match up if being serious) he's big enough that Bazza should think twice before taking a swing!

aardvark
10th May 2010, 07:18 PM
Is Mike Tyson available? or would he bite off more than he could chew?

Peace
10th May 2010, 08:16 PM
would love to see grnudy towel him up.

Jesse Richards
10th May 2010, 08:56 PM
Bevan. The umpires will blow a fuse trying to decide who not to penalise. And he's quick enough to avoid Bazza's fists. Don't think Grundy, LRT nor Ted are crazy enough to anticipate Bazza's erratic play. Jesse would learn heaps from a stint down there, but it could lose us the game. Jetta? Quicksilver from the dropped marks. But haven't the Dogs stopped delivering the ball to him? Maybe send down anyone who needs a rest. Or, Roos could issue the threat: Play well or we'll put you on Hall...

ScottH
10th May 2010, 08:58 PM

As long as it's not toe to toe.
I think Baz might have the edge there.

Big Al
10th May 2010, 10:05 PM
I say we throw a jumper onto Annie. Blind Barry wouldn't stand a chance. ;)

Industrial Fan
10th May 2010, 11:35 PM
Grundy is my vote. I thought Fisher did a top job last week and he's a similar type of backman in my opinion.

Old Royboy
10th May 2010, 11:58 PM
Has to be LRT. Baz may do us a favour and knock some sense into him.

bondy
11th May 2010, 01:50 AM
LRT has been really good at close-checking this year. I'm confident when it's delivered to his opponent one-on-one. He's morphed into a gorilla.

laughingnome
11th May 2010, 03:25 AM
Pyke and Mummy to double team him. Fight fire with fire :p

Red
11th May 2010, 10:40 AM
Brett Kirk.

I can't think of anyone more qualified for the job. He was Hall's on-field minder for more than five years after all.

Peace
11th May 2010, 12:16 PM
hahaha kirk would just play the "jedi mind trick" on him. "you will not lead" "you will not mark the ball" "you will not punch..."

kirky's out.

msb
11th May 2010, 03:59 PM
Put LRT on him. One thing I noticed the other night with the dogs V melb game with hall is when the ball hits the deck, boy he's lost a yard or 2! I know it was wet etc, but if he doesnt take the mark, we will easily run off him with our fast backline.

Matty10
12th May 2010, 06:09 PM
Well, Hall thinks that he will get LRT.

Business as usual for Barry Hall against his old club | Herald Sun (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/business-as-usual-for-barry-hall-against-his-old-club/story-e6frf9jf-1225865625685)

ugg
12th May 2010, 06:12 PM
Well, Hall thinks that he will get LRT.

Business as usual for Barry Hall against his old club | Herald Sun (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/business-as-usual-for-barry-hall-against-his-old-club/story-e6frf9jf-1225865625685)
He must have read this thread and seen the poll results.

Primmy
13th May 2010, 12:25 AM
Oh for heavens sake, just get them together and draw straws....