PDA

View Full Version : Kieran Jack

aflconvert
23rd September 2003, 12:24 AM
According to a weekend paper Keiran is the son of Rugby League
great Garry Jack . Is this right or have the papers got it wrong again

Jack was one of my favourite players in my RL days and I'd be interested to know how RWOers rate Keiran ; if he's as good an AFL player as his dad was at RL then I hope he ends up in red and white

shearer
23rd September 2003, 04:21 PM
Yes its true AFLConvert, there were a lot of ggod players in the 18's comp so for him to win the award is an indication of his ability.

jude_boltons_babe
23rd September 2003, 05:39 PM
kieran jack is a excellent afl player

Rob-bloods
26th September 2003, 05:12 PM
Trivial Note : I saw Kieran Jack play one of his earliest games of footy at the Paul Kelly cup circa 1998, I knew his father thru' his sports shop, he showed good skills that day and I was coaching a school team some of whom had never played footy. Kieran did some good things in a previous game so when we played his team I asked one of our boys to run with him, he did just that! When I asked him why he wasn't tackling he said "cos' you told me to run with him!"

motorace_182
30th September 2003, 04:28 PM
He goes to my school, I havent seen much of his Footy abilities but yes, he is Gary Jacks son. Im not sure why, but he isnt in our school team.

aflconvert
30th September 2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by adam_goodes_babe
kieran jack is a excellent afl player

Thanks for that adam_goodes_babe - do you know when he is eligible for the draft and do you think he is draft material

hoping he's inherited garry's kicking skills

motorace_182
1st October 2003, 04:32 PM
Jack is 15-16