PDA

View Full Version : Footy in the papers...

northernspy
27th May 2010, 10:47 AM
That's it, you're off, raging Liberal Stuart Ayres tells himself | The Daily Telegraph (http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw-act/thats-it-youre-off-raging-liberal-stuart-ayres-tells-himself/story-e6freuzi-1225871756995)

Pekay
27th May 2010, 12:29 PM
Will make a good pollie, young Stuart. Very diplomatic in a game a few years ago, called a head count as the Riff seemed to have an extra man, teams lined up, Liberal's finest was bolting towards the canteen and hid behind a goal post!! SCANDAL!

DLH
27th May 2010, 01:14 PM
Will make a good pollie, young Stuart. Very diplomatic in a game a few years ago, called a head count as the Riff seemed to have an extra man, teams lined up, Liberal's finest was bolting towards the canteen and hid behind a goal post!! SCANDAL!

More likely he was bolting to the canteen for a pie, fastest he would have run all day......

Regardless of people's political persuasions I hope he gets up, we can always do with more people in high places who have footy and in particular the Sydney AFL at heart.

And for that article to say he's not a local is just ridiculous by the way, he's spent almost 20 years living in the area to the best of my knowledge.

mountainsofpain
27th May 2010, 02:14 PM
And for that article to say he's not a local is just ridiculous by the way, he's spent almost 20 years living in the area to the best of my knowledge.
It's the Telegraph. Enough said.

Dunger
20th June 2010, 07:06 PM
He's absolutely smashed Labor in the by-election this weekend.

Congratulations!

DLH
21st June 2010, 10:29 AM
He's absolutely smashed Labor in the by-election this weekend.

Congratulations!

Yep, he's done very, very well.

I know he well and truly exceeded his own expectations.

Great to have another advocate for footy in state parliament.

Mr PHD
24th June 2010, 06:39 PM
Well done by his Mrs who held his hand through the whole election. Know who wears the pants in that relationship. She could be the next Gillard

Yep, he's done very, very well.

I know he well and truly exceeded his own expectations.

Great to have another advocate for footy in state parliament.

mountainsofpain
26th June 2010, 06:59 PM
Well done by his Mrs who held his hand through the whole election.
How do you know this?