PDA

View Full Version : Folou better kick than Shaw

1%ers
1st June 2010, 07:03 PM
I think after 6 months of training & development the Blacktown recruit will be a more accurate long kick than Ryce Shaw. For long kicks Shaw must be in contention for the AFL turn over king with the Tiges Tuck, and Cats Wojinski

Lucky Knickers
1st June 2010, 08:01 PM
Can we lock it down and put it in the time capsule?

BSA5
1st June 2010, 08:10 PM
If you're going to bag Shaw, at least get it right. It isn't his long kicks that are bad, they are usually well weighted, well directed and clever. It's his short kicks that tend to miss the target. He also doesn't turn it over nearly as often as people think. A kicking efficiency of 78% (not that that is the be-all and end-all) and a non-free-kick clanger (NFKC) count of 14 (when talking about kicking skills, you have to take out clangers counted as free kicks such as in the back, etc), despite leading the club for kicks with 145, is quite impressive. That's one every 10.35 kicks. Compare that to:

Goodes - 23 NFKCs, 126 kicks, 1 clanger every 5.5 kicks.
Jack - 16 NFKCs, 123 kicks, 1 clanger every 7.7 kicks.
McVeigh - 15 NFKCs, 122 kicks, 1 clanger every 8.1 kicks.
Hannebery - 9 NFKCs, 82 kicks, 1 clanger every 9.1 kicks.
Malceski - 15 NFKCs, 144 kicks, 1 clanger every 9.6 kicks.

I'm sure I could go on. There is a bias against Shaw, probably carried over from his time at Collingwood. He did make a couple of bad blues on the weekend kicking out, but it was nothing to do with kicking ability. He was trying to create run, bit off more than he could chew, and put pressure on himself. Occasionally he does that. He's forgiven, though, because he gives us so much the rest of the time.

sharp9
1st June 2010, 08:34 PM
I'm not sure if bias is the best word...from my point of view it is the fact that he makes clangers AFTER making a stupid decision...that's what kills me. As someone said it's the times he does dumb short cute kicks that miss that make me wish he had been retired after his last Collingwood game...I remember watching that and the 3 or 4 absolutely appalling errors that cost goals and lost Collingwood a fina agaisnt Adelaidel...."I reckon that bloke will never, ever play for Collingwood again" Was extremely surprised that we picked him up. I never realised he had so much upside....trouble is he just can't stop doing the shocking turnovers and mouthing off when things don't go his way. Sheesh, I dunno what we should do.

Wish I could wave a magic wand and have every Sydney player only play his up side.

BSA5
1st June 2010, 08:44 PM
I'm not sure if bias is the best word...from my point of view it is the fact that he makes clangers AFTER making a stupid decision...that's what kills me. As someone said it's the times he does dumb short cute kicks that miss that make me wish he had been retired after his last Collingwood game...I remember watching that and the 3 or 4 absolutely appalling errors that cost goals and lost Collingwood a fina agaisnt Adelaidel...."I reckon that bloke will never, ever play for Collingwood again" Was extremely surprised that we picked him up. I never realised he had so much upside....trouble is he just can't stop doing the shocking turnovers and mouthing off when things don't go his way. Sheesh, I dunno what we should do.

Wish I could wave a magic wand and have every Sydney player only play his up side.

You have to take the good with the bad though. Shaw provides MUCH more good than bad, and his bad isn't even that obvious. It's more like people expect him to screw up, and so when he does, everybody says "Haha, told you so!", when he actually does it relatively rarely for somebody who gets his amount of possession. LRT used to suffer the same fate (and still does with some people).

dimelb
1st June 2010, 08:50 PM
I don't know Folou (French actor?) but Shaw has been much more plus than minus. Pity he missed that kick, but plenty of people who are noted kicks did as much, or worse.

Jewels
1st June 2010, 10:25 PM
If you're going to bag Shaw, at least get it right. It isn't his long kicks that are bad, they are usually well weighted, well directed and clever. It's his short kicks that tend to miss the target. He also doesn't turn it over nearly as often as people think. A kicking efficiency of 78% (not that that is the be-all and end-all) and a non-free-kick clanger (NFKC) count of 14 (when talking about kicking skills, you have to take out clangers counted as free kicks such as in the back, etc), despite leading the club for kicks with 145, is quite impressive. That's one every 10.35 kicks. Compare that to:

Goodes - 23 NFKCs, 126 kicks, 1 clanger every 5.5 kicks.
Jack - 16 NFKCs, 123 kicks, 1 clanger every 7.7 kicks.
McVeigh - 15 NFKCs, 122 kicks, 1 clanger every 8.1 kicks.
Hannebery - 9 NFKCs, 82 kicks, 1 clanger every 9.1 kicks.
Malceski - 15 NFKCs, 144 kicks, 1 clanger every 9.6 kicks.

I'm sure I could go on. There is a bias against Shaw, probably carried over from his time at Collingwood. He did make a couple of bad blues on the weekend kicking out, but it was nothing to do with kicking ability. He was trying to create run, bit off more than he could chew, and put pressure on himself. Occasionally he does that. He's forgiven, though, because he gives us so much the rest of the time.

Our kick ins are the most frustrating part of our game and whilst I hate being negative, I don't think Roosy ever adapted to the quick kick in rule when it came in.
There are so many DAMN experts on this site who have to have someone to blame every time we lose, this week it's Shaw - "So surprised we picked him up", "He lost Collingwood a final", "He gave the game to the hawks" etc, etc, if that bloody kick had sailed through he'd be the freaking hero!
Just accept that we lost the DAMN game and get on with it. The negativity and plain old nastiness toward our players on this site is just plain dreadful.

You have to take the good with the bad though. Shaw provides MUCH more good than bad, and his bad isn't even that obvious. It's more like people expect him to screw up, and so when he does, everybody says "Haha, told you so!", when he actually does it relatively rarely for somebody who gets his amount of possession. LRT used to suffer the same fate (and still does with some people).

BeeEmmAre
1st June 2010, 11:07 PM
Our kick ins are the most frustrating part of our game and whilst I hate being negative, I don't think Roosy ever adapted to the quick kick in rule when it came in.
There are so many DAMN experts on this site who have to have someone to blame every time we lose, this week it's Shaw - "So surprised we picked him up", "He lost Collingwood a final", "He gave the game to the hawks" etc, etc, if that bloody kick had sailed through he'd be the freaking hero!
Just accept that we lost the DAMN game and get on with it. The negativity and plain old nastiness toward our players on this site is just plain dreadful.

Absolutely BINGO Jewels. I feel like I'm reading a Richmond board most of the time.
By all means, if criticism is due, give it, but detail your reasons for it instead of just out and out sledging of a player (drop X and make sure he never plays again), or a selection, or a coaching style or whatever. And if you're proven wrong, accept it instead of still trying to justify what you said, which is like being at the bottom of a hole and digging deeper.
When we beat Essendon this week, most of the baggers and naysayers here (how many declared our season over on the match thread when the Hawks were 16 points up in the last quarter?) will be talking about how we're back on track and how they never lost faith.

There are a large number of people on here, like me, who have been supporters for a long time and lived and supported the Swans through the dark ages of the early 90s (and early 80s for some) and we kept the faith and stayed positive. What we're getting now has been a bloody good ride for nearly 15 years and it's a ride that is likely to continue a fair bit longer.

Rant over, I'll go back to reading quietly and swearing under my breath at the negativity on here.

Big Al
1st June 2010, 11:24 PM

(clap)

Couldn't have said it better.

Primmy
1st June 2010, 11:38 PM
(clap)

Couldn't have said it better.

Whoohoo, go Jewels!!

sharp9
3rd June 2010, 08:54 AM
Absolutely BINGO Jewels. I feel like I'm reading a Richmond board most of the time.
By all means, if criticism is due, give it, but detail your reasons for it instead of just out and out sledging of a player (drop X and make sure he never plays again), or a selection, or a coaching style or whatever. And if you're proven wrong, accept it instead of still trying to justify what you said, which is like being at the bottom of a hole and digging deeper.
When we beat Essendon this week, most of the baggers and naysayers here (how many declared our season over on the match thread when the Hawks were 16 points up in the last quarter?) will be talking about how we're back on track and how they never lost faith.

There are a large number of people on here, like me, who have been supporters for a long time and lived and supported the Swans through the dark ages of the early 90s (and early 80s for some) and we kept the faith and stayed positive. What we're getting now has been a bloody good ride for nearly 15 years and it's a ride that is likely to continue a fair bit longer.

Rant over, I'll go back to reading quietly and swearing under my breath at the negativity on here.....but the season was over when we were down by 16 points against the Hawks...if you can't handle the truth.....some people get upset when our team plays below its best....guilty.

BeeEmmAre
3rd June 2010, 09:17 AM
I can handle the truth Sharpy, don't worry about that, and don't think I didn't get upset or disappointed about how we're going right now. I've been in England for a month and we haven't won since I left.
The truth is, at the time we were still 5-4 and but for one straighter kick we would be 6-4. Even at 5-5 it's hardly panic stations. If we get to 5-9 or 6-10 or something like that, then people can start considering the season might be over. At 5-5 we're still in the 8 and if that's season over, we might as well all pack up right now and hand another Cup to Geelong.

Chilcott
3rd June 2010, 09:54 AM

Rant over, I'll go back to reading quietly and swearing under my breath at the negativity on here.

It wouldn't be wrong to say that 99.99% of people who post on RWO love the club, the jumper and the players. Most would wear their heart on their sleeve and do easily get frustrated with poor performance.

As a result of the poor performance, some posts criticise that performance articulately and other posts are not articulated that well. But in the end, it really doesn't matter. I wouldn't get too worried about the criticisms the players receive on this forum. I'm sure some of the criticism's the players would receive from the coaching staff would be more direct.

Dalai Lama
3rd June 2010, 10:31 AM
The Rhesus Monkey runs into the open goal to seal the game - and sprays it horribly ........!
:rolleyes:

Mr Magoo
3rd June 2010, 10:59 AM
I love how we have these threads bagging someone who has played the game for many many years and their kicking accuracy. What you seem to be forgetting is they are doing this in a game that is being played at extremely high pace and with little space or time to execute. If you went to the park and did a kick to kick with shaw, kirk or any of these guys I can guarantee they would hit you on the chest every time.

Now Folau is another matter. If he has a pure rugby league background then I can guarantee that his kicking skills are probably atrocious. Having played Aussie rules , soccer and both rugby codes growing up, the worst foot skills were always ruugby league players and they are never taught how to kick. Due to the greater amount of kicking required , rugby union players normally are taught to kick from a young age but my experience in playing rugby league is that little time is spent on foot skills work. I would be very interested to see his real progress and would be amazed if he is a profficient AFL level kick in less than three years.

Kirkari
4th June 2010, 12:17 AM
It wouldn't be wrong to say that 99.99% of people who post on RWO love the club, the jumper and the players. Most would wear their heart on their sleeve and do easily get frustrated with poor performance.

As a result of the poor performance, some posts criticise that performance articulately and other posts are not articulated that well. But in the end, it really doesn't matter. I wouldn't get too worried about the criticisms the players receive on this forum. I'm sure some of the criticism's the players would receive from the coaching staff would be more direct.

I think the players are thrilled to have fans who are engaged enough to post on a forum like this, positive or negative. I don't think they give a rats for our reviews of their performance, but love that we want to spend the time we're not watching the games on critiquing them.

IMO, Rhyce Shaw is outstanding overall, week after week. He's keeping my Supercoach team alive! I miss his running bounces from last year, but only for the nerve-wracking entertainment value.

Jesse Richards
4th June 2010, 11:41 AM
Thanks Jewels, Primmy, Big Al and others who deplore the negativity towards our players.

I find myself wondering if I enjoyed my Swans watching more before I joined RWO - at first it was exhilarating to have so much more info and opinion, but when my favourite players are criticised ad infinitum and I am constantly reviewing my notes, matches and stats to check opinions about them or other issues, I wonder at the time it takes to do all this as conscientiously as I have been doing. I have fallen into the trap of doing hours of internet research into such topics as sports head injuries, when Hanners' contract ends, who said what, when, why - and often to refute (or sometimes confirm) a post that a RWOer has flung in without checking facts and stats. Plus religiously reading every post relevant to the Swans, often rereading some several times.

In my short time in RWO I have learnt to ignore some people's posts, especially the broken records about some players, both pro and con, and to check my understanding of what is going on - particularly when challenged re my opinions. Often I have changed my mind about who should be included in the team - usually based on pure footy analysis by the posters who leave personalities out of it.

But is all this time and effort worth it for me? Do I enjoy my footy more because of it? No, not really. What am I not doing when I am so obsessive about RWO? This last is the clincher. There are more important things in my life than, gulp, the Swans, and these have been neglected over the last few months. The negativity towards the players I can do without, quite happily, but no doubt I'll miss the rest of it, should I be able to break free from my obsessive compulsive RWOing and only check in occasionally.

Big Al
4th June 2010, 01:52 PM
Thanks Jewels, Primmy, Big Al and others who deplore the negativity towards our players.

I find myself wondering if I enjoyed my Swans watching more before I joined RWO - at first it was exhilarating to have so much more info and opinion, but when my favourite players are criticised ad infinitum and I am constantly reviewing my notes, matches and stats to check opinions about them or other issues, I wonder at the time it takes to do all this as conscientiously as I have been doing. I have fallen into the trap of doing hours of internet research into such topics as sports head injuries, when Hanners' contract ends, who said what, when, why - and often to refute (or sometimes confirm) a post that a RWOer has flung in without checking facts and stats. Plus religiously reading every post relevant to the Swans, often rereading some several times.

In my short time in RWO I have learnt to ignore some people's posts, especially the broken records about some players, both pro and con, and to check my understanding of what is going on - particularly when challenged re my opinions. Often I have changed my mind about who should be included in the team - usually based on pure footy analysis by the posters who leave personalities out of it.

But is all this time and effort worth it for me? Do I enjoy my footy more because of it? No, not really. What am I not doing when I am so obsessive about RWO? This last is the clincher. There are more important things in my life than, gulp, the Swans, and these have been neglected over the last few months. The negativity towards the players I can do without, quite happily, but no doubt I'll miss the rest of it, should I be able to break free from my obsessive compulsive RWOing and only check in occasionally.

Jesse,
I look at this way. While I do deplore some of the overtly negative posting by some RWO members I will always defend their right to have those views. It's why a site like RWO needs people like yourself to be challenging those views otherwise all we have is a site like Big Footy which is just full of whingers and not a very happy place to visit.

Also with those posters who really piss you off with their views and will never see reason put them on your ignore list. It'll make your vists much more pleasant.

Jesse Richards
5th June 2010, 07:12 PM
Jesse,
I look at this way. While I do deplore some of the overtly negative posting by some RWO members I will always defend their right to have those views. It's why a site like RWO needs people like yourself to be challenging those views otherwise all we have is a site like Big Footy which is just full of whingers and not a very happy place to visit.

Also with those posters who really piss you off with their views and will never see reason put them on your ignore list. It'll make your vists much more pleasant.

Thanks for the reply. Big Al. I guess what I was trying to do was signal an anticipated reduced presence and giving some reasons, the main one being the amount of time taken from other things.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, the list of people I don't want to read is very short - even when some people harp on about how wonderful x is and how bad y is, I find that they make quite good sense at other times.:D

Reggi
5th June 2010, 10:23 PM
Given the financial disparity between the codes - I am not positive but pretty sure that AFL rules allow you to have non pre registered AFL players i.e. someone from Rugby outside of the salary cap

IS it something we should consider? Pyke is going OK is it worth another try or likely to just be a wasted investment?

Personally I think few players could make the change

Bas
6th June 2010, 01:17 AM
Jesse,

Has someone been complaining ????? :D

No matter how bad they are, they are still better than 99% of players not playing AFL.

KirkysSocks
6th June 2010, 11:14 AM

This has now become our woodstock. The amount of people that were there during those dark times sitting in the rain watching us get pumped by 100+ each weekend - makes you wonder how wrong the swans got their membership and attendence figures during these years. I guess they didn't count people dressed as seats at the games.

KirkysSocks
6th June 2010, 11:20 AM
Given the financial disparity between the codes - I am not positive but pretty sure that AFL rules allow you to have non pre registered AFL players i.e. someone from Rugby outside of the salary cap

IS it something we should consider? Pyke is going OK is it worth another try or likely to just be a wasted investment?

Personally I think few players could make the change

The AFL will prob block it and tell the swans we need to fit under the cap. Allowing any kind of code jumper to join the swans will be seen as a negative to GWS..havent you noticed, the AFL have completely ignored the swans, even the media. You would have thought that there would be more coverage of players like Pyke...but nada..just one article and even that was ignored.

Any publicity for the swans is bad for GWS atm, which makes me very cynical about the AFL and their agenda atm...i really think secretly Andy D is content we are travelling not so good..i bet he was panicking when were 1st for 2 weeks.

Jesse Richards
7th June 2010, 04:44 PM
Any publicity for the swans is bad for GWS atm, which makes me very cynical about the AFL and their agenda atm...i really think secretly Andy D is content we are travelling not so good..i bet he was panicking when were 1st for 2 weeks.

I agree. I'm happy to have code jumpers jump into GWS - saw something yesterday on TV about the 2 new jumpers likely to be playing against each other in Round 1 NAB Cup 2011 - ho ho ho, I think. Andy D and co.'s arrogant coup will fail, Swans will pay and play AFL experienced players to great advantage and Andy D will have to come up with yet another way to screw the Swans. My guess it will be scandal related - drugs, sex, betting, and failing that, Buddhist pre-game rituals (can look odd to the uninitiated). 2005/2006 was not that long ago.

Wardy
17th June 2010, 02:58 PM
Well Folau took a few decent contested grabs last night - even Rabs Warren excitedly said "My god how high can that boy jump??" if he can learn to kick, and the rules of the game - he has 2 years to do it - perhaps a position as an old fashioned full forward might be an option............siller things have happened!!!

Dalai Lama
18th June 2010, 10:50 AM
............siller things have happened!!!

yes - like Simon Minton-Connell?

Wardy
18th June 2010, 10:53 AM
yes - like Simon Minton-Connell?

Valid Point - but at least Folau can actually catch a ball!

Dalai Lama
18th June 2010, 10:58 AM
Valid Point - but at least Folau can actually catch a ball!

Minty did catch one one day as I recall fondly - went on to spray it on the full - but it was a catch none-the-less?

Wardy
18th June 2010, 11:01 AM
Minty did catch one one day as I recall fondly - went on to spray it on the full - but it was a catch none-the-less?

those were the days!!!

AnnieH
18th June 2010, 02:29 PM
You KNOW I love throwing spanners .....

Shaw didn't lose the Hawthorn game.

Goodesy did. :eek: (Can you believe I just said that??)

Had he kicked 2.4 instead of 1.5, we would have won.

KirkysSocks
18th June 2010, 03:03 PM
Well Folau took a few decent contested grabs last night - even Rabs Warren excitedly said "My god how high can that boy jump??" if he can learn to kick, and the rules of the game - he has 2 years to do it - perhaps a position as an old fashioned full forward might be an option............siller things have happened!!!

There is a difference between difusing a "bomb" where the ball goes directly up and then comes straigt down than going for a mark or grabbing the ball lace out.

I really hope he fails, just to teach the AFL a lesson on how not to do things..oh wait..brisbane bears..swans in the 80s..oh dear.

BSA5
18th June 2010, 03:21 PM
There is a difference between difusing a "bomb" where the ball goes directly up and then comes straigt down than going for a mark or grabbing the ball lace out.

I really hope he fails, just to teach the AFL a lesson on how not to do things..oh wait..brisbane bears..swans in the 80s..oh dear.

How would you have done it then?

Wardy
18th June 2010, 03:23 PM

You hope he fails??? - wow what a fine human being you are.

Wardy
18th June 2010, 03:24 PM

Gees BSA5 - do you really want to put yourself through it - I mean its a few minutes of your life you wont get back any time soon!;)

Jewels
18th June 2010, 04:45 PM
Gees BSA5 - do you really want to put yourself through it - I mean its a few minutes of your life you wont get back any time soon!;)

Hahaha, gotta agree Wardy (five)

KirkysSocks
18th June 2010, 05:07 PM
You hope he fails??? - wow what a fine human being you are.

And? its only football lady, perspective please.

I've done some inhuman things in my life i agree, like yelling out to Wayne Carey once he had chewy on his boot and that i hoped he failed.

KirkysSocks
18th June 2010, 05:18 PM

a) get a younger spokesperson, not sheeds. He is old, not relevant enough, too melbournecentric and is not the future of AFL.
b) Use a player who is currently playing - who made the switch at the age that the AFL is hoping kids switch over. Allow this kid to document his transition and how growing up in a RL environment he was able to say no to RL and choose AFL.
c) Stop rubbing the NRL folk the wrong way. These people are the ones you are trying to win over and the AFL is doing its arrogant best to boast about killing the code. Co-Exist and play it nice. Melbourne people don't understand that in Sydney its ok to follow 4 codes.
d) Get a marketing tool with personality. Folou has the personality and public speaking skills of a damp rug.

royboy42
18th June 2010, 06:16 PM
a) get a younger spokesperson, not sheeds. He is old, not relevant enough, too melbournecentric and is not the future of AFL.
b) Use a player who is currently playing - who made the switch at the age that the AFL is hoping kids switch over. Allow this kid to document his transition and how growing up in a RL environment he was able to say no to RL and choose AFL.
c) Stop rubbing the NRL folk the wrong way. These people are the ones you are trying to win over and the AFL is doing its arrogant best to boast about killing the code. Co-Exist and play it nice. Melbourne people don't understand that in Sydney its ok to follow 4 codes.
d) Get a marketing tool with personality. Folou has the personality and public speaking skills of a damp rug.

I'd really love a positive tone in just ONE of your posts!

BSA5
18th June 2010, 06:59 PM

a) Why does he need to be younger? Sheeds is not at all Vic-centric, he is completely the opposite, he has had a massive interest in spreading the game, not just outside Victoria, but outside Australia. He is also media-friendly, charismatic, and one of the few names from the AFL recognisable to most league fans. He is perfect.

b) Firstly, who says they won't try? Secondly, who says they are available? Of the players I can think of that would fit the bill, you've got Kieran Jack, Lewis Roberts-Thomson, Paul Bevan, Sam Gilbert, Lenny Hayes, Daniel Merret, and I'm sure a couple of others here and there. What are the chances of landing one of them, and them being a big enough player to market? Finally, how on earth could they choose one of those players NOW, before the club even exists (outside of hijacking NSW/ACT for the TAC Cup)?

c) The AFL has not once mentioned killing NRL. That talk comes EXCLUSIVELY from NRL circles who are paranoid about the AFL being proactive in expanding its supporter base. The AFL couldn't care less whether the NRL died or not.

d) Folou isn't there for his personality. He's there for his name, and his story, and he is already paying for himself.

Bas
18th June 2010, 08:39 PM
Exterminate, Exterminate, warning warning NRL.

I laugh when the likes of the Parra President Paul Osborne treats Sheedy the Old Fox as a geriatric.

The AFL should stop Folau playing rugby and spend the whole of next year working on his skills. I'd love to see him smash packs in 2012. Except ours naturally.

Bas
18th June 2010, 08:47 PM

I've done some inhuman things in my life i agree, like yelling out to Wayne Carey once he had chewy on his boot and that i hoped he failed.

KirkysSocks, you animal, how could you say something like that? If you're a catholic, I hope you confessed and paid your penances :D

Peace
19th June 2010, 02:35 PM
Folau will be an amazing footballer, no doubt about it.

sprite
19th June 2010, 06:11 PM
I've been in England for a month and we haven't won since I left.

It was all your fault, not being here cost us those games:D

Wardy
21st June 2010, 08:08 AM

Its inhumane that they still allow you to post here! (yeah I know I will cop a warning - or be banned - so be it)

Bas
21st June 2010, 11:42 AM
Good to read Folau has ditched the cauliflower ear code and will commit immediately to AFL in October. That gives him two full pre-seasons before the AFL debut in 2012.

I'm sure he and Hunt will spur each other on. Great for the code out West.

KirkysSocks
21st June 2010, 12:03 PM
Its inhumane that they still allow you to post here! (yeah I know I will cop a warning - or be banned - so be it)

I see..you don't agree with what i say, which is fair enough and i feel the same way about your agressive way of thinking, yet i should be the one banned.

Rational thinking is not a.... ;)

Wardy
21st June 2010, 12:22 PM
I see..you don't agree with what i say, which is fair enough and i feel the same way about your agressive way of thinking, yet i should be the one banned.

I was not agreeing with your hope that Falou fails - I find the fact that you want someone to fail in their chosen field really sad.

You have been on here all of a month - you demand everyone respect what you say - how about showing some back to those of us who have been on here for years - you have rubbed many up the wrong way KS. as I said If I get banned or a warning - then so be it I'll cop it. As for me being agressive as you say - suggest have a look in your own back yard too.

Big Al
21st June 2010, 06:22 PM

Can you get banned or be warned for agreeing.

royboy42
21st June 2010, 06:29 PM

Democracy..freedom of speech..yada yada..but I'm with Wardy...Sometimes it's just best to sit back and listen for a while!.

KirkysSocks
22nd June 2010, 08:50 AM
I was not agreeing with your hope that Falou fails - I find the fact that you want someone to fail in their chosen field really sad.

You have been on here all of a month - you demand everyone respect what you say - how about showing some back to those of us who have been on here for years - you have rubbed many up the wrong way KS. as I said If I get banned or a warning - then so be it I'll cop it. As for me being agressive as you say - suggest have a look in your own back yard too.

Democracy..freedom of speech..yada yada...Sometimes it's just best to sit back and listen for a while!

Wardy
22nd June 2010, 09:05 AM
Democracy..freedom of speech..yada yada...Sometimes it's just best to sit back and listen for a while!

caught out KS old boy - I got the original thread that you wrote before you went and changed it to the one above - and you say that I'm agressive???:rofl