anniswan
23rd September 2003, 09:15 PM
Tribunal found him guilty, no sentence as of yet

anniswan
23rd September 2003, 09:27 PM
Out for 2 weeks!

Mike_B
23rd September 2003, 09:27 PM
Rocca suspended for 2 weeks and rightly so!!!!

Bloody mummy's boy thug!

desredandwhite
23rd September 2003, 09:35 PM
Beware all ye who look in my direction, for I am doing the happy dance of joy.

Okay, that's enough.

timbo
23rd September 2003, 10:09 PM
nick stevens gets 2 weeks as well and quits port returning to melbourne

robbieando
23rd September 2003, 10:31 PM
Couldn't of happened to a nicer bloke. No doubt Collingwood will bring out Mama Rocca for the appeal tomorrow night.

Mike_B
23rd September 2003, 10:34 PM
You mean you're going to the tribunal tomorrow night Robbie???

*Still laughing at Robbie's antics at the Brewery*

robbieando
24th September 2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Mike_B
You mean you're going to the tribunal tomorrow night Robbie???

Yep I just have to get the wig off Jules. The pasta is cookin'

sharpie
24th September 2003, 12:45 PM
Hahahahaha, this is such great news. I almost want Collingwood to win now, just so he alone misses out on the chance to know the feeling of a premiership win. He will once again feel like an outcast, just as he did many years ago, when he ran home crying to his mummy.

And if the gods are really smiling, the swans will have at least one premiership under their belts well before he ever gets his chance again!

ugg
24th September 2003, 02:28 PM
Rocca bye baby!

This will either strengthen the Pies' resolve and push them to that flag or they will crumble without him. I hope its the former.

SWANSBEST
24th September 2003, 04:24 PM
One item that was very newsworthy today is that the Chairman of the Appeals Board is strongly associated with Collingwood. Wayne Jackson said the relationship will not influence the outcome of the hearing . Interesting .

Sanecow
24th September 2003, 04:34 PM
It's pretty mean spirited to be happy about this, especially those of you who whine about Davis' treatment at the hands of Collingwood supporters.

But, that said ... bwah ha ha ha! He deserves to be scrubbed, bloody thug. That'll learn yez fer leavin' the Swans!

Rocca needs to take some Barry Hall's how-to-play-sensible-football classes.

:cool:

sharpie
24th September 2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Sanecow
It's pretty mean spirited to be happy about this, especially those of you who whine about Davis' treatment at the hands of Collingwood supporters.

But, that said ... bwah ha ha ha! He deserves to be scrubbed, bloody thug. That'll learn yez fer leavin' the Swans!

Rocca needs to take some Barry Hall's how-to-play-sensible-football classes.

:cool:

I wouldn't say it is mean-spirited, I would say it is payback! :D And I get angry at their whining, coz we had to go through the same thing with Rocca, so again, payback.

Ah, there's nothing quite like a bit of revenge!

Doctor
24th September 2003, 06:32 PM
I think we need to divide this issue into 2 sections - objective and subjective.

Objective - Rocca elbowed Lade in the head and there's no way he was ever going to get off. The fact that it happened in a Preliminary Final is incidental. It shouldn't matter when or where something like this happens. If it's foul play, you're gone. 2 weeks is fair, unlike the penalty Holland got, but we don;t need to go THERE again.

Subjective - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!