PDA

View Full Version : Mal

Auntie.Gerald
16th June 2010, 04:30 PM
is he back...........oh yeah he is back...........and he is fast becoming the top 3 most important players on the field.......he is a headache to match up on

31 hard at it
16th June 2010, 04:42 PM
He appears to have his confidence level back to 100% and this leads to run and carry, break the lines - he is doing what Shaw did successfully last year.
This type of play is essential in todays game. Otherwise we are locked into the rolling zone lock down.

Thumbs up for the effort he has put in over the last 12 months to pick himself up off the operating table and work hard to get his fitness back.:D

AnnieH
16th June 2010, 05:56 PM
Eski is a living legend after last weeks' game.

ShockOfHair
16th June 2010, 06:06 PM
Seems Malceski and Shaw's form are inversely related. They never seem to perform well at the same time.

Coincidence?

Peace
16th June 2010, 07:43 PM
i think since has has gotten that incredible left boot back, all the other players will automatically go to him over anyone else as long as he has room.... even if he is under some pressure, he has been able to weave out of it.

edit: i hope when jetta comes back he can play a similar role but on the other side and perhaps a little more forward.

swanspant12
16th June 2010, 08:07 PM
after the knee injury malceski had i think he is back to his best. anybody disagree?

Go Swannies
16th June 2010, 11:16 PM
after the knee injury malceski had i think he is back to his best. anybody disagree?

Mal says the knee wasn't a problem last year at all - the problem was in his head. Glad to see he's worked through it and we have the good Mal back - I'd seriously forgotten how good a kick he can be.

ScottH
17th June 2010, 08:47 AM
Considering it was also his 2nd knee op, it would take a while to get your head right.
Good to see him playing so well.

swansrule100
17th June 2010, 02:26 PM
the shorter his hair the better his form

BSA5
17th June 2010, 02:29 PM
the shorter his hair the better his form

BUT, he needs some hair. When he's bald he's bad, when he has the bristly mop thing going, he's bad, but when it's shaved, he's elite!

Primmy
17th June 2010, 04:55 PM
He plays best when he looks like a pirate. Go my son, Go. Keep playing Just Like Nic Malceski, and lets see where we end up at the end of the year.....happy me.

Donners
17th June 2010, 05:01 PM
He's more popular than the other Mal at the moment, if nothing else...

Primmy
17th June 2010, 05:09 PM
Lets just call him Nic

aardvark
17th June 2010, 06:23 PM
He plays best when he looks like a pirate. Go my son, Go. Keep playing Just Like Nic Malceski, and lets see where we end up at the end of the year.....happy me.

He does look a little like Johnny Depp....

satchmopugdog
17th June 2010, 09:26 PM
He does look a little like Johnny Depp....

You have got to be joking......from the Johnny Depp expert..wash your mouth out with soap

aardvark
17th June 2010, 11:37 PM
You have got to be joking......from the Johnny Depp expert..wash your mouth out with soap

Awww....sorry. I'll just go and suck the solvol...

The Goodes
18th June 2010, 12:08 AM
He's more popular than the other Mal at the moment, if nothing else...

I opened this thread thinking it was about the other Mal :o

Dalai Lama
18th June 2010, 11:07 AM
I opened this thread thinking it was about the other Mal :o

Meniga?

RogueSwan
18th June 2010, 12:08 PM
Lets just call him Nic

I prefer Eski.

We need the Richard's report to let us know his real nickname. :)

swansrule100
18th June 2010, 01:28 PM
BUT, he needs some hair. When he's bald he's bad, when he has the bristly mop thing going, he's bad, but when it's shaved, he's elite!

hows he play when he is smiling and mucking around?

Bexl
18th June 2010, 09:25 PM
He said in the off season that he followed Shaw in the running that he did. He said that he thought he did enough till he saw what Shaw did in his training.