PDA

View Full Version : Swans Trivia Night

Nich
23rd June 2010, 10:04 AM
Not sure if this is in the right section so apologies in advance.

Has anyone here attended the Swans Trivia night before? How did you find it? Is it worth the effort?

The tickets were going on sale today so I was curious to know as I've never been before. Cheers!

Big Al
23rd June 2010, 10:24 AM
Not been but I know AnnieH spoke highly of the function last year.

Nich
23rd June 2010, 10:55 AM
Thanks. Been trying to suss it out but decided to book anyway. Happy to support the Club. If it's crap it just means I'll never go again : )

Jewels
23rd June 2010, 12:19 PM
Not sure if this is in the right section so apologies in advance.

Has anyone here attended the Swans Trivia night before? How did you find it? Is it worth the effort?

The tickets were going on sale today so I was curious to know as I've never been before. Cheers!

I go to most club functions and this is my favourite. Very relaxed and fun evening and a great chance to have a good chat and really get to know the players in attendance. If I could only attend one club function a year, this would be it.

AnnieH
23rd June 2010, 02:15 PM
A tops night indeed.

Tickets are on sale ... better get my skates on!!

See you there - come and say g'day. We're the table that make the most noise.

AnnieH
23rd June 2010, 02:29 PM
OK I've booked my table.

I have a few spare seats if anyone's interested.

Better to sit with a friend than to sit with strangers!!

Cheer Cheers
AH

Primmy
23rd June 2010, 04:07 PM
Hey Annie, any room for me?

Whoops, just checked date. Cannot do it. I am previously engaged.

Now for those who haven't been, it can be a Top Night. Best to take friends, not too much of a problem if you don't.

At the first one I won Stuey's Boot, as a door prize, i.e., a white puma boot on a stand signed by Stuey and Goodsey (2003). I treasure it. It comes to all the grand finals. And, And, And! My best boy Nicksy gave it to me......I am still all a twitter.

AnnieH
24th June 2010, 02:24 PM
Damn Prims ... would have loved to have you on the table.
Next year, eh?

I have room for 4!!

Primmy
24th June 2010, 04:19 PM
You are on Annie.