PDA

View Full Version : Rd 16, 2010 Blues V Swans Pre-Game Discussion

ugg
12th July 2010, 01:11 PM
Another 'eight-pointer' game coming up. We sit just above the Blues with 0.9 percentage lead.

Marty Mattner should be fit according to Roos.
Jetta and White are in contention after their reserves performance, also according to Roos.

The three that came in this week Meredith, Richards and Bevan all played pretty well (for most observers anyway)

It will be a very interesting team selection meeting this week.

laughingnome
12th July 2010, 01:26 PM
Is it too late to press the MRP to continue their stabbing in the dark and get Judd suspended for this match? If not then McVeigh to keep him company all day. He seems to be able to shut him down quite well.

old blood
12th July 2010, 01:29 PM
I doubt that it would be wise to bring Jetta or White back just yet. A bunch of easy possies in a walkover doesn't teach us much. The best news from Sunday was Meredith. I hadn't seen him for so long that I had forgotten how good he looks. He seems to have so much time when he gets the ball ... an indication of real class. Smith impressed me again with his steadiness under pressure ... he doesn't go to ground easily, which is a critical skill in a defender.

ScottH
12th July 2010, 01:47 PM
Smith is fast becoming Mr Reliable. Steady head, good hands and feet. Very dependable, even under pressure.
Bevan, Shaw and Smith should be able to contain, the Blues small fwds.
Hopefully, LRT Reg and Marty will do the job on the talls they manage to get down there.

We just need a big body tall down in the F50, and use Ted as a decoy. Keep him out of harms way.
McV had a very quiet day yesterday, so should be up for the challenge of Judd.

Let's see if Goodes can improve on yesterdays effort and rip the blues a new one. Yesterday was a workman like performance by Goodes without being a star.

hammo
12th July 2010, 01:52 PM
Carlton may have been trounced yesterday but it was a high quality game and the Bulldogs were on fire.

If the roof is closed it's going to be a huge test for us - a quick, high scoring shoot out. Not the sort of game you'd back the Swans in.

liz
12th July 2010, 02:16 PM
Smith is fast becoming Mr Reliable. Steady head, good hands and feet. Very dependable, even under pressure.
Hopefully, LRT Reg and Marty will do the job on the talls they manage to get down there.

We just need a big body tall down in the F50, and use Ted as a decoy. Keep him out of harms way.

Let's see if Goodes can improve on yesterdays effort and rip the blues a new one. Yesterday was a workman like performance by Goodes without being a star.

If you're going to bring Mattner and "a big body tall" into the team and retain Bevan and Richards (and Shaw, who others seem to want gone), who are you going to leave out?

Even with a tall body in the forward line, I think we still need TDL. Meredith did pretty well with ball in hand. Those are the only two I can see being pushed out but would be disappointed if it happened.

As Ugg says, it is going to be a difficult week at selection table.

swansrule100
12th July 2010, 02:18 PM
i would put white in for richards, as good as richards was yesterday and his efforts were great, white offers more. Im always remembering his efforts in the same game last year.

dimelb
12th July 2010, 02:22 PM

The defence is not looking too bad.
And as for the big-bodied tall, there's a possiblity in Pyke resting forward. He could cause the Blues a real headache.

johnno
12th July 2010, 02:46 PM
A friend and I are trying desperately to get tickets to this game, but we cant. Anyone know if its ALREADY sold out???

ScottH
12th July 2010, 02:47 PM
If you're going to bring Mattner and "a big body tall" into the team and retain Bevan and Richards (and Shaw, who others seem to want gone), who are you going to leave out?

Even with a tall body in the forward line, I think we still need TDL. Meredith did pretty well with ball in hand. Those are the only two I can see being pushed out but would be disappointed if it happened.

As Ugg says, it is going to be a difficult week at selection table.

Guess that's why I'm not a selector!!
I think Meredith did enough to get another go.
Not sure who we'd drop, I guess Bevo, and Ted would be top of the pops for that.

The defence is not looking too bad.
And as for the big-bodied tall, there's a possiblity in Pyke resting forward. He could cause the Blues a real headache.

Maybe Mumford, for longish spells, and leave Pyke more time in the Ruck.

msb
12th July 2010, 03:04 PM
A friend and I are trying desperately to get tickets to this game, but we cant. Anyone know if its ALREADY sold out???

I would HIGHLY doubt that this would be a sell out! 40,000K max IMO. Depends where you wanna sit, but just get tix at the gate.

aardvark
12th July 2010, 03:07 PM
Jared Moore looked really slow. We wouldn't lose anything by keeping Meredith ahead of him.

Melbournehammer
12th July 2010, 03:13 PM
Jared Moore looked really slow. We wouldn't lose anything by keeping Meredith ahead of him.

I must say I agree with this. Moore is an impressive player with the ball in his hands (and his effort against the hawks ? last year in tapping it on to get hammered was really brave) but he does look slow when the ball is in the other team's possession and reasonably poor.

I like Meredith - and i'd really like to keep him in teh side.

Melbourne_Blood
12th July 2010, 03:17 PM
Moore out, Jetta in? We could get really exposed for pace agaisnt the Blues. Mattner might not be needed in this one, and as much as it pains me to admit, Shaw and Bevo probably will be needed to negate the Blues small forwards. Is it too soon to bring White back in? I don't think so, get him back while his confidence is up, even if it was against crap opposition.

Go Swannies
12th July 2010, 03:29 PM

I just bought a GA ticket on Ticketmaster - now that's a frustrating experience. And how does $23.75 turn into $29?

Peace
12th July 2010, 03:41 PM
I have no idea who to leave out.... it would have been shaw if it wasn't for his last quarter up forward, although North were pretty much playing with 17men out there by then which definitely helped out our final score.

White should come back in sooner than later, he seems to play better when bradshaw isn't in the side... which should only be another couple of weeks now.

I want Jetta back too but who will he replace?

Tough decisions this week but Carlton are really missing Kruezer at the moment which is great for us :) I expect a win.

msb
12th July 2010, 04:54 PM
I just bought a GA ticket on Ticketmaster - now that's a frustrating experience. And how does $23.75 turn into $29?

The rip off $5 or $6 booking or administrative fee will do that when purchased on-line. Im pretty sure a GA ticket at etihad if purchased at the gate is only around $20-$21.

Trickster
12th July 2010, 05:28 PM

Had a similar issue at the SCG on Sunday-I bought my brother a ticket-usually $31.50, paid $39 as apparently they do not do members discounts at the stadium, even though they have always done so till now

ugg
12th July 2010, 06:24 PM
'Fast' Etihad track may affect Swans' selection - AFL.com.au (http://www.afl.com.au/tabid/208/default.aspx?newsid=98043)

Richards to stay in, Jetta more likely than White to come in to take advantage of the 'fast' Etihad track. Goodes's role up for 'debate'

TheHood
12th July 2010, 06:46 PM
Bevan was good but he is a mud runner. I predict playing him will be a regret for us all (sorry Bevo).
Jetta was pretty good in the mud and he will out-fox the Blues who wont expect any kid of form from him.
Did you see that Eddie and Setanta got 3 kicks between them. Great message there.

Robbo
12th July 2010, 06:50 PM
Don't know why Goodes' role would be "up for debate". He is clearly a better player in the midfield and we have key forwards performing in the reserves who can come in if needed.

Peace
12th July 2010, 06:51 PM
Out: Shaw, Bevan

In: Mattner, Jetta

Thats the only changes i can see happening, Jesse needs to stay in the reserves a game longer i reckon just to get the message that he really needs to pick up his game, not just come back into the side and do the same thing again.

DST
12th July 2010, 07:25 PM

Oh dear, he might have looked slow but his return has in no short way gone towards our impoved effort in retaining the ball in the forward 50, something we failed to replace while he was out.

Not everyone in the side needs to be quick, get 40 touches and not make a mistake to be considered for the next week. It's a team game and there is alot of work that goes on off the ball to win a football game.

DST

liz
12th July 2010, 08:19 PM

Against Carlton? The side whose only really potent forward weapon is if they can get Yarran, Betts and Garlett all firing. Stop them, contain Setanta and Henderson (which with Reg and LRT in good form should be achievable) and it almost doesn't matter if Judd, Murphy and Gibbs have a field day in the middle of the ground. Sure, if we can stop those three having a field day in the middle it will be easier to contain the small Carlton forwards but I doubt our midfield is good enough to do that. Despite their limitations, Bevan and Shaw loom as far more valuable weapons to play on Yarran, Betts and Garlett than either Mattner or Jetta.

Kirkari
12th July 2010, 09:26 PM

Probably not Shaw, though I wanted to strangle him in the first half yesterday. Mattner in for Bevo.

Is Rohan going to be fit this week? If so, yet another selection challenge.

swansrule100
12th July 2010, 10:44 PM
im expecting the extended side to have no outs and ins to include white veszpremi and johnston

aardvark
12th July 2010, 11:09 PM
im expecting the extended side to have no outs and ins to include white veszpremi and johnston

and maybe Marty ?

Xie Shan
12th July 2010, 11:19 PM
I kind of worry about Shaw's defensive skills against the likes of Betts and Yarran, though he, Bevo and probably Smith are still the most likely to be able to contain the Blues' small forwards. Wouldn't mind Jesse coming back in, he did well in this game last year until we collapsed after half-time.

In the middle of our fade-out against the Tigers, Bruce made a telling comment about the Swans being the 'barometers' - we've beaten the teams below us and lost to the teams above us. Our wins over Brisbane and Adelaide earlier in the year signalled the start of their slide, and our loss to Richmond was evidence of their recent good form. Carlton are not a top 4 side but still have the midfield to trouble us, so this will be a good litmus test. I think we can do it, but it will be tough.

aardvark
12th July 2010, 11:29 PM
Oh dear, he might have looked slow but his return has in no short way gone towards our impoved effort in retaining the ball in the forward 50, something we failed to replace while he was out. DST

Jared had 4 contested possessions and layed 3 tackles and didn't bother the scorers. I fail to see how he performed this miracle of turning around our forward line unless of course he fell on the ball and couldn't get up or could it be on the odd occasion he actually gets the ball he takes forever to move it on. Excuse my sarcasm.

DST
13th July 2010, 12:21 AM
Jared had 4 contested possessions and layed 3 tackles and didn't bother the scorers. I fail to see how he performed this miracle of turning around our forward line unless of course he fell on the ball and couldn't get up or could it be on the odd occasion he actually gets the ball he takes forever to move it on. Excuse my sarcasm.

He chased, he pressured, he was a nuasiance to their defenders which when you are not scoring yourself is the only things we ask of him.

Facts are, since he returned from injury we have retained the ball in our forward 50 better rather than it leaking like a sive with Jetta there.

DST

Wardy
13th July 2010, 08:34 AM
all I can say is that we'd better be fit as fiddles -Despite Carltons loss on Sunday to the Dogs the speed from both sides in that game was unbelieveable. Sure Carlton were thrashed, but they still looked a damn sight faster than we've ever been. And with the roof closed it wont be a wet slog - I really do hope that we can play the "free flowing footy" that LRT says we are known for.

swansrule100
13th July 2010, 09:19 AM
and maybe Marty ?

if hes fit instead of johnston

stellation
13th July 2010, 10:40 AM
He chased, he pressured, he was a nuasiance to their defenders which when you are not scoring yourself is the only things we ask of him.

Facts are, since he returned from injury we have retained the ball in our forward 50 better rather than it leaking like a sive with Jetta there.

DST

I don't recall having seen Jetta spend much time as a forward at all, so I'm not sure he could be blamed for opposition defenders running from our F50.

johnno
13th July 2010, 01:08 PM
FYI, I can now tell you that any swans Melbourne based member who has 'Full blooded AFL Platinum' membership(which allows you into AFL reserve for any swans game in Melbourne, but you have to book) is NOT available anymore for this game. That area is sold out, as is apparently all of level 2.

We got our tickets on level 1, but I had to fork out an extra $25 to sit there, and its not AFL Reserve, its in a pocket somewhere.

I suggest to anyone from Sydney who's making the trip down to book ahead, even if its in the Gen Admission area(level 3), because this game looks like having a biggish crowd.

jono2707
13th July 2010, 03:03 PM
I suggest to anyone from Sydney who's making the trip down to book ahead, even if its in the Gen Admission area(level 3), because this game looks like having a biggish crowd.

Thanks for the tip - is level 3 General Admission? I'll be heading down from Sydney for this game so would prefer to sit amongst other Swans supporters - does anyone have any tips on where would be the best spot? Thanks...

Go Swannies
13th July 2010, 03:25 PM
Please advise. I've bought a GA ticket but a friend of mine says she can get me into her area on Level 2. She is a dignified person who turns into a foul Eddie Murphy soundtrack at the footy. She's passionate Blues - as are all her friends. Should I sit with her for the better view but in enemy territory? She also says she can get me into the Blues' Supporters Club pre-game. As I wear all red and white on game days, is it a good idea to go?

Any local information would be welcome . . .

andyn
13th July 2010, 04:05 PM
I'm travelling down for this game as well. Going with my mates who are big blues fans. They booked out tickets. I'm starting to worry about where they might have us seated. I'm going to end up in the Blues supporters group aren't I! oh know

Actually for those people who have never been, I'm always surprised by the amount of support we get down there with the South Melbourne contingent, so it never feels as much like enemy territory as it does going to a place like Geelong, Subi or AAMI

johnno
13th July 2010, 04:20 PM
Please advise. I've bought a GA ticket but a friend of mine says she can get me into her area on Level 2. She is a dignified person who turns into a foul Eddie Murphy soundtrack at the footy. She's passionate Blues - as are all her friends. Should I sit with her for the better view but in enemy territory? She also says she can get me into the Blues' Supporters Club pre-game. As I wear all red and white on game days, is it a good idea to go?

Any local information would be welcome . . .

Any chance you get to sit on level 2 at Etihad....do so, its the best seat in any any arena at any ground in Australia(granted, I havent been to every ground in Australia). But the view from that level is awesome. Dont worry about the blues supporters, they'll be outnumbering us anywhere you sit on Sunday, but we'll still have plenty of support there.

Funnily enough, I will be at a Blues supporters club pre game function too for this game, friend of a friend type deal, you wont be the only swans supporter there, but there wont be many of us, thats for sure.

johnno
13th July 2010, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the tip - is level 3 General Admission? I'll be heading down from Sydney for this game so would prefer to sit amongst other Swans supporters - does anyone have any tips on where would be the best spot? Thanks...

Level 3 is General Admission, its till not a bad view from up there, better than the top deck at the MCG, thats for sure.

Just sit anywhere, as I said in an earlier post, the Blues supporters will outnumber in this game by plenty, but up on level 3, everyone is just scattered all over the place.

Lucky Knickers
13th July 2010, 06:44 PM
There are some crap seats on Level 1 though so be careful.

JC 14
13th July 2010, 07:05 PM
I just hope they are not too quick for us again like late last year where they ran all over us and won by 10 goals.
The dome is not a great fit for the swans as of late but if there is ever a time to get the blues its now.
Also the impact of not having a key back (B2), and a full strength ruck line up (Seabs) is minimal against the blues because of their small fwd line and kruezer going down.

Im predicting a close game, and hoping that we can finally win a tight one this year...

Melbournehammer
13th July 2010, 07:07 PM
I just hope they are not too quick for us again like late last year where they ran all over us and won by 10 goals.
The dome is not a great fit for the swans as of late but if there is ever a time to get the blues its now.
Also the impact of not having a key back (B2), and a full strength ruck line up (Seabs) is minimal against the blues because of their small fwd line and kruezer going down.

Im predicting a close game, and hoping that we can finally win a tight one this year...

If it is tight i reckon we will lose - we actually need to crack them open and we have got to have someone who can run with murphy and judd - without them getting it forward with space and time their forwards can look lost.

Bas
13th July 2010, 09:21 PM
She is a dignified person who turns into a foul Eddie Murphy soundtrack at the footy.

School teacher with glasses? I better not say anymore :D

13th July 2010, 10:37 PM
Selection this week? Well as always, let's get rid of the useless whipping boy lemons LRT, Pyke, Teddy and Bevo. Surely they almost caused us to lose against Norf? Then we should bring in ............ ?

I've only just watched Sundays game and it looked to me like all of the favourite RWO whipping boys played ok???

I've been a staunch supporter of LRT and he again played a very good game, this time against a tall Norf forward set up. I like the evelopment of Pyke, he is now actually giving us something around the ground, nice contested grabs, better understanding of the game. I doubt he's the worse ruckman playing AFL now!

liz
13th July 2010, 11:12 PM
I just did a ticket search for a level 2 seat and it is offering me up on that looks pretty good - on the wing, close to the centre line, in the gold reserve. Am I likely to be completely surrounded by rabid Carlton fans if I sit there? It seems too good to be true!

johnno
14th July 2010, 09:54 AM
I just did a ticket search for a level 2 seat and it is offering me up on that looks pretty good - on the wing, close to the centre line, in the gold reserve. Am I likely to be completely surrounded by rabid Carlton fans if I sit there? It seems too good to be true!

Grab them. Awesome seats.

Dalai Lama
15th July 2010, 10:50 AM
stop the eye gouger, sleeper holding Judd Judy - we'll win....

Go Swannies
15th July 2010, 11:07 AM
stop the eye gouger, sleeper holding Judd Judy - we'll win....

Who normally plays on Judd? Jack seems the logical choice. He'd be too quick for Kirk.

Melbourne_Blood
15th July 2010, 11:20 AM
I'd prefer Smith on him and Jack on one of the slippery small forwards. Or Goodes and Judd head to head like the old Sydney V WC duals.

aardvark
15th July 2010, 11:54 AM
Maybe Juddy would enjoy a big Mummy cuddle.....

Go Swannies
15th July 2010, 12:12 PM
I'd prefer Smith on him and Jack on one of the slippery small forwards. Or Goodes and Judd head to head like the old Sydney V WC duals.

Surely we'd have Smith on Betts or one of the other small forwards? I hope it's not Goodes on Judd - we need Goodes free and he rarely won those battles anyway.

Melbourne_Blood
15th July 2010, 02:14 PM
My logic for having Smith on Juddy is that if they can't get the ball in the middle their forwards won't be as much of a threat, and Smith is easily our best shut down player

RogueSwan
15th July 2010, 02:45 PM
Maybe Juddy would enjoy a big Mummy cuddle.....

Isn't Judd a protected species (see Ablett precedent)?
Mummy would be out for 3-4 weeks if he laid a decent tackle on Precious! :eek:

aardvark
15th July 2010, 03:04 PM
Isn't Judd a protected species (see Ablett precedent)?
Mummy would be out for 3-4 weeks if he laid a decent tackle on Precious! :eek:

Good point.... I wouldn't mind seeing Smithy have a crack at him. He has been fantastic all year and deserves a crack at a really big scalp.

Doctor J.
15th July 2010, 03:45 PM
Surely we'd have Smith on Betts or one of the other small forwards? I hope it's not Goodes on Judd - we need Goodes free and he rarely won those battles anyway.

Carlton will use Gibbs on Goodes. He's towelled Goodesy up on more than one occasion, so I reckon that match up is set in stone.

Go Swannies
15th July 2010, 03:55 PM
I wonder if it'd be worthwhile starting Goodes forward then do a Pav and move to the midfield then forward again.

Hartijon
15th July 2010, 05:00 PM
I wonder if it'd be worthwhile starting Goodes forward then do a Pav and move to the midfield then forward again.
Why bother to move him forward? Do you think this will fool Carlton or something ? While he is forward we are short changed in the middle.This move could cost us goals. This season has shown Goodsey,a great player is not suited to KPF. Start him in the middle,keep him in the middle and finish him there.We have to build a new forward structure which hopefully soon will include LJ .I have confidence the selectors and coaches will come to similar conclusions soon .

CJK
15th July 2010, 05:36 PM
Can't wait for teams - got the complaint form in my clipboard just waiting to be filled out.

I'm also both punching myself in the groin, and thinking of all the fair dikim jobs boat people are taking off tru blu Aussies, to get the outage and bile building.

Go Swannies
15th July 2010, 05:52 PM
Can't wait for teams - got the complaint form in my clipboard just waiting to be filled out.

I'm also both punching myself in the groin, and thinking of all the fair dikim jobs boat people are taking off tru blu Aussies, to get the outage and bile building.

Reckon about those boat people. Is it true that both Pyke and Tadhg arrived on a cruise and have just stayed and stayed? What about playing Aussie kids instead of them and they can get out and start a Christmas Is/Nauru/Timor AFL round robin running?

ugg
15th July 2010, 06:03 PM
CARLTON v SYDNEY SWANS
Carlton
B: Aaron Joseph, Michael Jamison, Andrew Walker
HB: Jordan Russell, Paul Bower, Bryce Gibbs
C: Heath Scotland, Kade Simpson, Kane Lucas
HF: Andrew Carrazzo, Lachie Henderson, Jeff Garlett
F: Chris Yarran, Jarrad Waite, Eddie Betts
Foll: Sam Jacobs, Chris Judd, Marc Murphy
I/C (from): Dennis Armfield, Marcus Davies, David Ellard, Shaun Grigg, Shaun Hampson, Mitch Robinson, Robert Warnock

In: Waite, Grigg, Warnock, Ellard, Davies, Lucas
Out: Ryan Houlihan (knee), Bret Thornton, Setanta O'hAilpin

Sydney Swans
B: Rhyce Shaw, Lewis Roberts-Thomson, Nick Smith
HB: Paul Bevan, Heath Grundy, Tadhg Kennelly
C: Nick Malceski, Brett Kirk, Kieren Jack
HF: Daniel Hannebery, Ryan O'Keefe, Josh Kennedy
F: Ben McGlynn, Adam Goodes, Jarred Moore
Foll: Shane Mumford, Jude Bolton, Jarrad McVeigh
I/C (from): Trent Dennis-Lane, Brett Meredith, Mike Pyke, Ted Richards, Martin Mattner, Lewis Jetta, Jesse White

In: Mattner, White, Jetta

CJK
15th July 2010, 06:07 PM
Boring! Just bringing people in is no fun.

Can't get outraged over that!

Go Swannies
15th July 2010, 06:08 PM
It looks like Bevan did enough last week - it seemed that way to me to. But Jesse, Ted or TDL up front? Marty, Jetstar or Merry in the middle?

I'm glad I'm not making the decisions but rather can just come here and complain if they lose.

aardvark
15th July 2010, 06:11 PM

Agree totally. I dislike Sunday games, no fun at all.

Peace
15th July 2010, 06:11 PM
Im sick of sunday games! have to wait an extra day to actually know what the teams are!

Go Swannies
15th July 2010, 06:13 PM

Does that mean you've stopped punching yourself in the groin? (Sadly, that's an image I can't get out of my mind.

ugg
15th July 2010, 06:13 PM
Assuming Marty is fit, it looks like a 4 way battle between Dennis-Lane, Jetta, Meredith and White for the last spot.

Peace
15th July 2010, 06:15 PM
i'd prefer white sit this one out, we need little quick buggers.

aardvark
15th July 2010, 06:18 PM
Does that mean you've stopped punching yourself in the groin? (Sadly, that's an image I can't get out of my mind.

You know its a slow news day when all we can talk about is CJK's groin....

aardvark
15th July 2010, 06:19 PM
Assuming Marty is fit, it looks like a 4 way battle between Dennis-Lane, Jetta, Meredith and White for the last spot.

I favour TDL out of that lot, at least he might kick 2 or 3.

CJK
15th July 2010, 06:23 PM

I'm applying ointment atm.

Get THAT outta your head.

15th July 2010, 06:56 PM
So Bevan did enough to stay in, Roos said in the press that Teddy and Mattner are playing, Pyke is a given and I reckon Meredith was very god last week so he'll stay in.

That means emergency spots to Jetta, TDL and White.

ugg
15th July 2010, 06:57 PM
Umpires (W/L records from R1 2005)

1. Chris DONLON (9W 6L 60.00%)
23. Robert FINDLAY (0W 3L 0.00%)
25. Shaun RYAN (10W 10L 2D 45.45%)

Chookbilly
15th July 2010, 07:02 PM

It would seem that way, as Pyke will be selected, and Roos has stated that Ted will play.
So assuming Martyt fit, that's a tough choice.

I'd think White and Jetta will have to prove themselves for a least 1 more game in the reserves.
I would be shattered if Meredith was dropped after 1 extremely polished game in the seniors.
But at the same time, you don't drop a forward (TDL), without replacing him, especially after winning last weekend.

Hmmm:confused:

Go Swannies
15th July 2010, 07:24 PM
Umpires (W/L records from R1 2005)

1. Chris DONLON (9W 6L 60.00%)
23. Robert FINDLAY (0W 3L 0.00%)
25. Shaun RYAN (10W 10L 2D 45.45%)

What are the chances that Ryan would officiate over two Swans draws?

mcs
15th July 2010, 08:26 PM
Shaun Ryan is a rubbish umpire and gives me the s***s big time (Granted he had a decent game by his standards last weekend) when he umpires our games.

Pretty happy with the team, but I do hope that Meredith gets another go this weekend, as I thought he was excellent last week for a first game back.

Nico
15th July 2010, 08:32 PM
Shaun Ryan is a rubbish umpire and gives me the s***s big time (Granted he had a decent game by his standards last weekend) when he umpires our games.

Pretty happy with the team, but I do hope that Meredith gets another go this weekend, as I thought he was excellent last week for a first game back.

Meredith won't get dropped. This is a fair chance there is another uinjury we don't know about. I don't think TDL has done enough to warrant his spot.

dimelb
15th July 2010, 08:59 PM

Tautology!

Chookbilly
15th July 2010, 10:01 PM
Meredith won't get dropped. This is a fair chance there is another uinjury we don't know about. I don't think TDL has done enough to warrant his spot.

There's a fair chance CJK has an injury now.:cool:

DST
15th July 2010, 10:19 PM
So Bevan did enough to stay in, Roos said in the press that Teddy and Mattner are playing, Pyke is a given and I reckon Meredith was very god last week so he'll stay in.

That means emergency spots to Jetta, TDL and White.

With Carlton's small forwards and ability to play Judd or Murphy up front at times, there was absolutely no way Bevan was going to be missing this week.

Bevan will get a lock down job with Smith, as we need the likes of Shaw, Kennelly, Mattner and Malceski to get plenty of it, run and use it well.

DST

RogueSwan
15th July 2010, 10:49 PM
.... This is a fair chance there is another uinjury we don't know about...

Teddy? I thought I read somewhere he pulled up sore last week.

Edit: Actually, I think it was in the Richards files and it was cramps.

dimelb
15th July 2010, 11:40 PM
I favour TDL out of that lot, at least he might kick 2 or 3.
Agree. He'd really be stiff to miss out.

Bloody Hell
16th July 2010, 02:22 AM

If it was a choice between Meredith or TDL - I'd take Meredith.

Was very strong off the HFF last year, kicking a couple of 60m monsters.

dimelb
16th July 2010, 08:47 AM
If it was a choice between Meredith or TDL - I'd take Meredith.

Was very strong off the HFF last year, kicking a couple of 60m monsters.
Well yes, Meredith would be stiff too. Nice problem to have!

RogueSwan
16th July 2010, 09:34 AM

Not if he punches himself in the groin. :o

CJK
16th July 2010, 10:43 AM
Brings new meaning to being omitted with soreness.

Bas
16th July 2010, 12:49 PM
In the Sydney terror (paper version) it says that White and Jetta will NOT be playing against Carlton this week as Roos wanted to see a few good games in reserves.

Mattner is playing and someone will have to be omitted.

Seems strange why they put White and Jetta on the extended bench when there was no intention to play them. I had a look on the Terror website and the article is not there.

It won't be TDL as he is needed in the forward line. The article hints at Shaw/Richards playing forward. So would be either Bevan or Meredith.

CJK
16th July 2010, 01:27 PM
It won't be TDL as he is needed in the forward line. The article hints at Shaw/Richards playing forward. So would be either Bevan or Meredith.

If it's Shaw and Ted playing forward then my $ is on TDL being on road to Canberra.

He's had his two games, and that's how the coaches roll.

Go Swannies
16th July 2010, 01:36 PM
Looking at the last time we played (and lost to) Carlton, our goal kickers were:
Jesse White 4
Ryan O'Keefe 2
Darren Jolly 1
Michael O'Loughlin 1
Luke Ablett 1

How times have changed.

hammo
16th July 2010, 01:55 PM
In the Sydney terror (paper version) it says that White and Jetta will NOT be playing against Carlton this week as Roos wanted to see a few good games in reserves.

Mattner is playing and someone will have to be omitted.

Seems strange why they put White and Jetta on the extended bench when there was no intention to play them. I had a look on the Terror website and the article is not there.

They're on the extended bench because seven names have to be submitted. Guys gets named all the time with little chance of actually playing.

It's mere speculation in the Tele about Shaw playing forward, based on last week's cameo. Don't assume the Tele has any insights because they don't.

Oh, and Ted's manager has done a good job getting a full page article up about him. Hard for Roos to drop him now. Straight from the Nick Davis book of media management (didn't work for Nick though).

andyn
16th July 2010, 02:44 PM
Teddy actually looked like he could take an overhead mark last week which is something that most of our forwards have struggled to do. Meredith to miss out simply because they'll pick guys who can play forward given that Goodes will spend some time in the mids (hopefully!)

Triple B
16th July 2010, 03:06 PM
So would be either Bevan or Meredith.

Bevan is named in the team, not on the bench, so he'll be playing.

RogueSwan
16th July 2010, 03:57 PM
Teddy actually looked like he could take an overhead mark last week which is something that most of our forwards have struggled to do. Meredith to miss out simply because they'll pick guys who can play forward given that Goodes will spend some time in the mids (hopefully!)

As mentioned earlier by Bloody Hell (http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/forum/showthread.php/31084-Carlton-pre-game-discussion-(with-teams)?p=496677&viewfull=1#post496677), Meredith could easily drift forward for a couple of goals. He has a good kicking style. But I concede you are probably right in Merry (or more likely TDL) being off to Canberra.

Peace
16th July 2010, 04:01 PM
booooo dont want either of them out of the team :(

Peace
16th July 2010, 04:06 PM
Swans wary of Carlton's speed - AFL.com.au (http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/98337/default.aspx)

I like the bit at the end about Goodes and Judd to cross paths in the midfield :)

UglyDuckling
16th July 2010, 04:27 PM
im pretty sure Meredith started on the half forward flank last weekend and got 18 touches from 60% game time so there is no way he is getting dropped.

For mine Beavan out for Mattner

However everyone is talking about the dangerous small forwards of Carlton so we might keep Beavan as a lockdown small defender in this case i guess TDL would be the one to be dropped. I would be pretty disapointed if this happened i liked TDL's ability to find space and nice ball use last week deserves at least another week to try and work into some form.

Go Swannies
16th July 2010, 04:49 PM
im pretty sure Meredith started on the half forward flank last weekend and got 18 touches from 60% game time so there is no way he is getting dropped.

For mine Beavan out for Mattner

However everyone is talking about the dangerous small forwards of Carlton so we might keep Beavan as a lockdown small defender in this case i guess TDL would be the one to be dropped. I would be pretty disapointed if this happened i liked TDL's ability to find space and nice ball use last week deserves at least another week to try and work into some form.

Is it your keyboard or you that has a problem writing Bevan? Or are you suggesting he's an eager beaver beavan?

The list shows Bevan in the team and we know the only change is going to be Mattner in and one of TDL or Meredith out. Neither deserves to lose their spot so the selection is probably going to be on game plan. I hope Meredith stays in as he looked very good last week and TDL may benefit from an easy game in the 2s.

i'm-uninformed2
16th July 2010, 05:52 PM
Roos praised Meredith at his post-match presser last week, and made it clear he's got a high regard for his smarts and abilities generally. He'll stay - as he should.

Scottee
16th July 2010, 05:55 PM
TDL is out for Mattner according to the AFL website.

Number 43
16th July 2010, 05:57 PM
Yep. It's TDL out. Meredith stays in. Just read it on the AFL website...

16th July 2010, 05:59 PM
No surprises then, as we thought and as Roos has suggeste during the week.

Go Swannies
16th July 2010, 06:07 PM
That's a pretty balanced team for us. I really hope Merry has a break out game. But it will probably come down to two of Goodes, O'Keefe and McVeigh performing well for us to come away with the win. And Kirk/Jack/Smith stopping Judd. Stop Judd and the whole Carlton edifice judders to a halt. I hope.

CJK
16th July 2010, 06:11 PM
As expected.

I can't believe a list-clogger like Merry and a over-the-hill player like Grundy are in the team this week. It is an absolute joke that exciting youngsters like Vez and Vez again keep killing it in the reserves and can't get a game. I'm looking forward to getting pumped by Carlton by at least 3.14159265 goals.

Bas
16th July 2010, 06:20 PM
With TDL out, we have Ted and Rhys on the forward line? Well at least Ted. That will be exciting to watch.

ugg
16th July 2010, 06:22 PM
That's a pretty balanced team for us. I really hope Merry has a break out game. But it will probably come down to two of Goodes, O'Keefe and McVeigh performing well for us to come away with the win. And Kirk/Jack/Smith stopping Judd. Stop Judd and the whole Carlton edifice judders to a halt. I hope.
It's anything but balanced. Our forward line consists of a backman who can't get a position in his usual spot, a frustrated elite midfielder and a bunch of half-forward types. Meanwhile, we'll have at least 3 natural forwards playing in the reserves this week.

Go Swannies
16th July 2010, 06:24 PM
With TDL out, we have Ted and Rhys on the forward line? Well at least Ted. That will be exciting to watch.

But Waite, there's Moore.

Bloody Hell
16th July 2010, 06:27 PM
It's anything but balanced. Our forward line consists of a backman who can't get a position in his usual spot, a frustrated elite midfielder and a bunch of half-forward types. Meanwhile, we'll have at least 3 natural forwards playing in the reserves this week.

I'm sure Horse will place more value on natural forwards. Probably will be the main difference between this year and next.

Peace
16th July 2010, 06:30 PM
i think our forward line is going to be a lucky dip this week....

troyjones2525
16th July 2010, 06:35 PM

Agreed! Who is going to kick goals???? Bevan? Richards? Shaw? Goodes named at full forward? Well thats the only place that he can't kick goals from!:confused: I can't understand why you would drop a player like TDL on a ground that would probably suit him the most? He's a natural forward with good speed on a fast track! Yes, he hasn't exactly set the world on fire in his first 2 games with 1 goal in each but FFS give the kid a chance! As i stated at the start of this rant, who's gonna do any better???

ugg
16th July 2010, 06:35 PM
i think our forward line is going to be a lucky dip this week....
We only need to kick more goals than Carlton to win. So perhaps we're aiming for a good old-fashioned 7 goals to 6 victory.

CJK
16th July 2010, 06:43 PM
Game plan

The Game Plan - all about effort - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/tabid/7106/default.aspx?newsid=98366)

Bloody Hell
16th July 2010, 06:48 PM
Game plan

The Game Plan - all about effort - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/tabid/7106/default.aspx?newsid=98366)

Author?

Triple B
16th July 2010, 07:03 PM
Author?

Peter Berbakov apparently.

msb
16th July 2010, 07:26 PM

Balanced team!!?? Who the @@@@ is going to kick our goals? Sure we could get away with it against north, but carlton on a dry track? White should of come in, at least he's a big target. Plays etihad well and kicked 4-5 goals in the corresponding game last year. Id be staggered if we kick a winning score with that forward line.

Peace
16th July 2010, 08:14 PM
i think we have forgotten a little player called Mcglynn..... plus its not uncommon for the swans to have 7-10 different goal scorers, hopefully this will be one of those games :)

stellation
16th July 2010, 08:21 PM
i think we have forgotten a little player called Mcglynn..... plus its not uncommon for the swans to have 7-10 different goal scorers, hopefully this will be one of those games :)

Little player being the main word there. You can have 7-10 different goal scorers if there's a target to kick to/play off.

dimelb
16th July 2010, 08:44 PM
Teddy's still there, TDL's out, so I've just altered my tip to Carlton. But I haven't torn up my membership card, I want to get into Etihad on Sunday.
Perhaps the resting ruckman can be a target; there's hope yet.

ScottH
16th July 2010, 08:47 PM

While a lot of the focus has been on Goodes recent poor form. ROK has been a bit down recently, whilst still collecting possies, hasn't been very damaging. And McVeigh has almost gone missing the last couple of weeks. Time for those two to step up.

erica
16th July 2010, 09:07 PM
While a lot of the focus has been on Goodes recent poor form. ROK has been a bit down recently, whilst still collecting possies, hasn't been very damaging. And McVeigh has almost gone missing the last couple of weeks. Time for those two to step up.

Roos said after the North Melbourne game that McVeigh was ill the day before the game, which is why he didn't perform at his best.

Bas
16th July 2010, 09:51 PM
I hope they rest Mike at FF and not on the bench.

sWAns63
16th July 2010, 10:36 PM
So it looks like we have a one paced forward line full of of tired resting midfielders producing no real leads and marks and creating no space just getting in each others way like they do in the midfield one win against a ordinary opponent and it's throw the old duds into positions they never have been any good at.
I guess the ones who like to see the youngsters be given a go have one win...........Meredith, about time he was back in the team! hopefully he plays so well they wouldn't dream of dropping him after a couple of weeks.

Bexl
16th July 2010, 11:49 PM
Balanced team!!?? Who the @@@@ is going to kick our goals? Sure we could get away with it against north, but carlton on a dry track? White should of come in, at least he's a big target. Plays etihad well and kicked 4-5 goals in the corresponding game last year. Id be staggered if we kick a winning score with that forward line.

I think that it's good that White has to be more consistant in the 2's before he gets a game. If he is going to be a good LONG TIME forward for us he needs to work on that.

Bas
16th July 2010, 11:54 PM
Roos has played Goodes in the forward line for many weeks without much success. Last week he plays back in his Borwnlow winning position and does the job. So I don't understand why he keeps playing him in the forward line. Then this week, he goes in without a recognised forward.

If they lose this week, time for Roos to go.

Velour&Ruffles
17th July 2010, 12:04 AM
Roos has played Goodes in the forward line for many weeks without much success. Last week he plays back in his Borwnlow winning position and does the job. So I don't understand why he keeps playing him in the forward line. Then this week, he goes in without a recognised forward.

I call for Roos to be removed as our senior coach at the end of this season.

And Goodesy for a third Borwnlow I say.

Peace
17th July 2010, 12:19 AM
this is what the goal scoring list will look like

Richards - 4
Goodes - 3
McGlynn - 3
McVeigh - 2
Kirk - 1
Shaw - 5 (points)

Bas
17th July 2010, 12:30 AM
I call for Roos to be removed as our senior coach at the end of this season.

So you think it will make any difference. Goodes will win his third "Borwnlow" but under a career coach.

Velour&Ruffles
17th July 2010, 12:39 AM
So you think it will make any difference. Goodes will win his third "Borwnlow" but under a career coach.

I was being sarcastic (woop woop woop - that's a sarcasm alert ringing). I think Roosy is the best coach we have ever had. I cannot understand why most of the cretins on this site constantly call for his head. Is he perfect? No. Have we had any other coaches in the past three quarters of century do better? No again.

Jewels
17th July 2010, 01:02 AM
Little player being the main word there. You can have 7-10 different goal scorers if there's a target to kick to/play off.

So who was our "target" last week? We had nine different goal kickers and TDL is the only one missing this week.
Are you saying that him not being there will mean we will be unable to kick goals?

So it looks like we have a one paced forward line full of of tired resting midfielders producing no real leads and marks and creating no space just getting in each others way like they do in the midfield one win against a ordinary opponent and it's throw the old duds into positions they never have been any good at.
I guess the ones who like to see the youngsters be given a go have one win...........Meredith, about time he was back in the team! hopefully he plays so well they wouldn't dream of dropping him after a couple of weeks.

You are so negative time after time after time.
You live in WA, why not support either of your home teams?
Coasters are "playing all the kids" as you seem to want and Freo are winning.
Surely you'd be far happier supporting either of those options then the "old duds" you're forced to support with Sydney!

I was being sarcastic (woop woop woop - that's a sarcasm alert ringing). I think Roosy is the best coach we have ever had. I cannot understand why most of the cretins on this site constantly call for his head. Is he perfect? No. Have we had any other coaches in the past three quarters of century do better? No again.

Don't worry V&R, some of us got it ;)

Go Swannies
17th July 2010, 01:04 AM

And you believe in the tooth fairy and the honesty of coaches signalling match-ups equally, right?

From afl.com.au

However, he predicted that rejuvenated Swans co-captain Adam Goodes would renew acquaintances with Carlton skipper Judd on Sunday in a battle to warm the hearts of football purists.

?They?ve had some great battles over the years. Adam will probably start [in a] half-forward, midfield-type role and ? I?d expect 'Juddy' to start in the middle this week,? Roos said.

Nich
17th July 2010, 01:26 AM
Adelaide beat Geelong. You are kidding me. This is what upsets me about the Swans. They are so predictable they rarely cause a big upset like this. Adelaide now only 4 points behind with us to play this weekend. Anyone who thinks we have a top 8 spot sealed are kidding themselves. It's time for this team to stand up and be counted.

CJK
17th July 2010, 01:27 AM

*giggle*

Bas
17th July 2010, 09:17 AM

Surprise but I kind of realised that considering that at season end, Roos coaching ends.
Cretins???????? Stooping to insult because someone has an opinion different to yours isn't very mature. We haven't had any better coaches because we've never had any better management than we currently have. You could start a long discussion on NSW players lost to Victorian teams due to bad management.

*giggle*

Replace him with the Tooth Fairy.

Tooth Fairy
17th July 2010, 10:14 AM
Replace him with the Tooth Fairy.

Now Now Children

Hartijon
17th July 2010, 11:20 AM

Yeah,I can't wait. Rhys gives us that x factor we don't need..the ability to not kick the match winning goal.Teddy,,well as stated many times ,he's a great guy,good writer but the game seems to have got too fast for him. I would have liked big Mike the Pyke at FF. He can mark,he is fast,he can kick as accurate as Rhys or Teddy and he is on an improvement curve,not on a slide down the curve.

msb
17th July 2010, 11:40 AM
I think that it's good that White has to be more consistant in the 2's before he gets a game. If he is going to be a good LONG TIME forward for us he needs to work on that.

Yes but he is a BIG target who surely under the circumstances with injuries and a make shift forward line etc, should of got a recall for this game.

CJK
17th July 2010, 02:37 PM
Yeah,I can't wait. Rhys gives us that x factor we don't need..the ability to not kick the match winning goal..

Missed the last qtr of football we played did you?

ugg
17th July 2010, 02:42 PM
No sign of Jesse White in Canberra for today's reserves game

stellation
17th July 2010, 03:06 PM
No sign of Jesse White in Canberra for today's reserves game

Unless there are prearranged shenanigans I sure as help they're not using him just as traveling emergency.

ugg
17th July 2010, 03:09 PM
Unless there are prearranged shenanigans I sure as help they're not using him just as traveling emergency.

As for the other two jetta is playing but no TDL

Bas
17th July 2010, 05:09 PM
Now Now Children

Sorry.

ugg
17th July 2010, 06:01 PM
I think Jesse will play tomorrow, they wouldn't waste him as an emergency. The question is who is out? Is Mattner's injury being rated on the Bradshaw sliding scale of injury diagnosis or did someone cop a hit during training?

stellation
17th July 2010, 07:57 PM
As for the other two jetta is playing but no TDL

Hmmmmmmmmm............. I reckon he's in.

And nice brain oddity there for me by thinking "hell hope" and typing "help"!

stellation
17th July 2010, 07:58 PM
I think Jesse will play tomorrow, they wouldn't waste him as an emergency. The question is who is out? Is Mattner's injury being rated on the Bradshaw sliding scale of injury diagnosis or did someone cop a hit during training?

Ahhh, you'd already pointed it out! I reckon he's in. I'll go out on a limb and say LRT has injured his buttocks, Teddy will cover him and Jesse will cover Teddy.

Bas
17th July 2010, 08:18 PM
Ahhh, you'd already pointed it out! I reckon he's in. I'll go out on a limb and say LRT has injured his buttocks, Teddy will cover him and Jesse will cover Teddy.

It's Rhys, he's refusing tp play after what some nasty people have posted about him. I wonder why TDL was left out of the reserves as well. Has Bevan joined him?

After what Roos has said about Jesse needing another good game in the ressies, he is either injured or there's snakes and ladders, oh not our finals position, I mean smoke and mirrors being played out.

Did anyone catch Roos on BTG tonight?. I missed it on ONE HD if it was on but have set IQ for 1 am tomorrow when it is replayed.

dimelb
17th July 2010, 09:19 PM
... Did anyone catch Roos on BTG tonight?. I missed it on ONE HD if it was on but have set IQ for 1 am tomorrow when it is replayed.
Nice touch at the end. They had arranged a banner saying: "Paul Roos 550 games" and all ran through it to finish. :D

ugg
17th July 2010, 09:22 PM

Either that or Ted himself. If it was a smaller player then TDL would have come in.

stellation
17th July 2010, 11:02 PM
Either that or Ted himself. If it was a smaller player then TDL would have come in.

Well Teddy certainly did come off in the last quarter looking very, very sore.

Reggi
18th July 2010, 08:32 AM
I am really disappointed in the team selection. As a supporter, to be frank, win or lose I would be excited to go to Etihad and watch TDL, Rohan, Jetta Vez, LJ etc, anything to hang your hat on that we are going to be a better team next year. I know it's a long season, but Bevan over TDL just flummoxes me, we're drifting and it seems pointless, when getting some of the young guys up to speed at AFL level would be really handy

Whereas watching our older bunch be competitive in the first half, only to run out of legs in the second is pretty uninspiring. In the future we will no doubt regret we did not give many of the younger guys more experience. It's really short term thinking and pretty uninspiring stuff

I note that the average age of our side today is 26, against Carlton's 23

Hartijon
18th July 2010, 10:50 AM
I am really disappointed in the team selection. As a supporter, to be frank, win or lose I would be excited to go to Etihad and watch TDL, Rohan, Jetta Vez, LJ etc, anything to hang your hat on that we are going to be a better team next year. I know it's a long season, but Bevan over TDL just flummoxes me, we're drifting and it seems pointless, when getting some of the young guys up to speed at AFL level would be really handy

Whereas watching our older bunch be competitive in the first half, only to run out of legs in the second is pretty uninspiring. In the future we will no doubt regret we did not give many of the younger guys more experience. It's really short term thinking and pretty uninspiring stuff

I note that the average age of our side today is 26, against Carlton's 23

I feel the same as you but many supporters seem to think we will get thrashed by 100 points if we play the kids. Thank goodness that Smith and Meredith got their chances and kept their spot.Vez did enough too I thought to warrant more than one game. TDL was starting to look more comfortable but didn't do enough in his 2game stint. He was worth trying for a 3rd game otherwise,why did we recruit him? At least Jetta and Rohan have made their mark.We have Hanners and Bird as well. Selection policy ,like game plan is conservative however these young guys are forcing their way in.Under this conservative policy we will make the finals ,give Roosey and Kirk a big send off and then create a new Swans team in 2011.
Not too bad an outcome but hardly exciting.

Number 43
18th July 2010, 10:57 AM
What could be more exciting than playing finals?

dimelb
18th July 2010, 11:03 AM
I just hope they play as if the season is on the line. If they lose then, OK, that's where we are and we have to accept reality. Just let's not have any more of the insipid and careless stuff that saw us go down to Richmond and Hawthorn.

erica
18th July 2010, 11:06 AM
Didn't we finish 2009 in 12th place? And this year should finish at least 4 places higher? Surely that's exciting?

Jewels
18th July 2010, 11:53 AM
I just hope they play as if the season is on the line. If they lose then, OK, that's where we are and we have to accept reality. Just let's not have any more of the insipid and careless stuff that saw us go down to Richmond and Hawthorn.

Agree 100%.
No probs with a loss, though I believe that will make finals a really tough ask and give the negative Nellies on this site more ammunition, as long as they go down fighting.
Much like we did in the final few rounds last season.

Hartijon
18th July 2010, 12:35 PM
What could be more exciting than playing finals?

Easy! Winning a Premiership and building up a team that can do this. Sorting out the young players and giving them game time to determine their best spot on the team or whether they have the right stuff. Can't do this when you are fighting for a top 4 spot but when its clear you are not a top 4 side(THIS YEAR) if you don't play your kids and sort them out you have lost a golden opportunity. To fill your side with old servicable players who will never win you a flag is a mistake. Thats what some of us "negative Nellies" are saying.I prefer the term progressive thinkers who want a flag not just a finals appearance.

teddys mum
18th July 2010, 12:43 PM
Except for TDL's omission, I reckon the selection committee have got the team right today, considering who they've to choose from.

Triple B
18th July 2010, 01:22 PM
LRT Out.. Jesse in

UglyDuckling
18th July 2010, 01:23 PM
Except for TDL's omission, I reckon the selection committee have got the team right today, considering who they've to choose from.

i dont mind the team except we have too many mids and not enough forwards. White, McGlynn & Moore are our only permanent forwards and the rest will be mids playing forward. i would like to see TDL forward and hanners, meredith and goodes playing midfield.

ugg
18th July 2010, 01:26 PM

LRT Out.. Jesse in

Spooky!

Triple B
18th July 2010, 01:29 PM
I'll go out on a limb and say LRT has injured his buttocks, Teddy will cover him and Jesse will cover Teddy.

LRT Out.. Jesse in

Spooky!

Nah, just an arsey guess :D

wearebloods
21st July 2010, 11:50 PM
Nothing to see here, thread closed :D

Gameday thread is here (http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/forum/showthread.php/31127-Rd-16-2010-Blues-V-Swans-Gameday-Thread.?p=496921)