PDA

View Full Version : Footy Podcast

Phil & Allan
26th July 2010, 02:03 PM
My friend and i have been posting a footy podcast for the past 7 weeks or so called leatherpoisoning. It's very hard being a swans fan to be unbiased, but both myself and Allan would appreciate any feedback or input from you guys.

It's available on the itunes store if you search leatherpoisoning under podcasts, or go to leatherpoisoning's Podcast (http://leatherpoisoning.libsyn.com/rss)

It's a general footy podcast and as we said, any feedback is appreciated because we know we aren't professionals and it's just a little hobby.

Cheers

gumby_bolts
26th July 2010, 02:34 PM
I'll download it tonight when I get home from work and let you know what I thought of it.:)

Nich
26th July 2010, 03:06 PM
I'll do the same!

Phil & Allan
26th July 2010, 07:43 PM
cheers guys appreciate it
500 downloads in june, hoping for the same in July. Episode 8 recording this Friday so call in or sms 0422786081 with your question or if you have any feedback on possible new ideas, segments etc just email us at [email protected] or find us on twitter or facebook!

Phil & Allan
27th July 2010, 02:14 PM
Keep the support coming guys- is there anything you'd like us to talk about in this week's podcast? 0422786081 or email us at [email protected]