PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Membership Renewals (NSW members)

randwforever
16th November 2010, 08:53 AM
Hi everyone!

Yesterday everyone (NSW based) should have received the electronic version of our 2011 Membership Renewal brochure.

If you did not elect to go green or if you have not yet paid for your membership before today you will receive the hard copy of your renewal pack in the mail over the next week.

There are a few changes this time round, so if anything is confusing or you have any questions please feel free to contact me or any of the team in Member Services.

email: [email protected]
phone: 1300 663 819

Cheer cheer

Larissa

AnnieH
16th November 2010, 12:59 PM
Get excited!!!!

Thanks Larissa.

I promise I won't nag you much at all this year!!

randwforever
16th November 2010, 01:05 PM
Get excited!!!!

Thanks Larissa.

I promise I won't nag you much at all this year!!

Annie, it wouldnt be the same if you didnt nag me :)

AnnieH
16th November 2010, 02:02 PM
Annie, it wouldnt be the same if you didnt nag me :)

Warning ... it might be coming up.
Jules (who sits in front of me) has been moved at ANZ (according to her paperwork - she pays monthly).
I'm waiting to see if the rest of us have been moved as well.
I'd like to sit behind OUR interchange ... whichever side it's on this year. It's not as much fun screaming out at the opposition - except for pretending to whip Jolly every time he goes by (ala his wife saying jump and he saying how high)!!

gossipcom
16th November 2010, 08:16 PM
Just wanted to say the introduction of automatic renewal is a fantastic idea. Definitely kudos from me on that one.

Bas
16th November 2010, 09:51 PM
Just wanted to say the introduction of automatic renewal is a fantastic idea. Definitely kudos from me on that one.

Automatic renewal has been around for years.

Thanks very much again Larissa for the great job you did in transferring the membership from my friend Rip van Winkle back to me.

I now have four seats in the Brewongle. Will now continue to work on my NRL supporting family when I don't take the kids to a game. Aleady 80% converted my oldest neice.

My first post ever from sunny Melbourne. Well it was this afternoon when I arrived.

Catching up with dimelb and family tomorrow, which will be great and then Equitana for 4 days.

gossipcom
18th November 2010, 07:47 PM
Automatic renewal has been around for years.
It might have been, but this was the first year (in my ten years of membership) it actually allowed me to take the offer up. In the past I've had to physically renew my membership.

liz
13th December 2010, 04:03 AM
Has anyone managed to renew their membership online? I log in and the instructions tell me that to view or renew my membership, I should see the right hand side of the screen. But all I see on the right hand side of the screen is a link to another membership (I have a two member package) and nothing else. What am I missing? Am I going blind?

Big Al
13th December 2010, 07:23 AM
Has anyone managed to renew their membership online? I log in and the instructions tell me that to view or renew my membership, I should see the right hand side of the screen. But all I see on the right hand side of the screen is a link to another membership (I have a two member package) and nothing else. What am I missing? Am I going blind?

All I did was go through the member login screen and it worked fine.

Sounds like a job for Larissa.

stellation
13th December 2010, 07:25 AM

Similar sort of thing- not sure if it's already just been automatically rolled over? I had an email reminding me to renew, logged in and on the left it said "renew on the right" and on the right it only has "Your membership is due to expire on 31-Oct-2011."

randwforever
13th December 2010, 08:06 AM
If you are unsure of anything, give us a call at Member Services on 1300 663 819 from 10am or email us at [email protected].

Larissa

Go Swannies
13th December 2010, 12:40 PM
A friend of mine who sits with us wanted to get a seat for his son for 2011. He called the club and was getting nowhere until he remembered I'd said "if there's a hassle, ask for Larissa". He did, spoke to her and everything was set up with no fuss and no problems.

Larissa - you are such a force for good. Thank you.

stellation
15th December 2010, 05:37 PM
hehehehe, I totally didn't read the instructions :D

liz
15th December 2010, 05:57 PM
hehehehe, I totally didn't read the instructions :D

Now that you have, what is the answer. Your symptoms sounded identical to mine.

stellation
15th December 2010, 06:50 PM
Now that you have, what is the answer. Your symptoms sounded identical to mine.

No luck- I was wrong, I went through and thought I'd followed the instructions and was brilliant and it would now all be sorted but then realized I had just ticked to receive a membership for Club Swans! :o