PDA

View Full Version : Damian Hall to coach again...

av a go ya mug
6th January 2011, 04:19 PM
I have heard that Damian is to coach a premier div side this year? would you have him? can anyone fill me in as to their experiences with him. Pro's/Con's?

Jupiter
6th January 2011, 04:44 PM
I can't TROLL and hopefully no one else on the forum can either. Keep the boards clear of personal stuff - if you were/are fair dinkum make some phone calls - he used to be at Balmain, they have a website, go for it - the Sydney AFL would probably give you some suggestions to contact for references - they have a website with contaqct numbers too.

I have heard that Damian is to coach a premier div side this year? would you have him? can anyone fill me in as to their experiences with him. Pro's/Con's?

Norris Lurker
7th January 2011, 08:46 AM
His 3 years at Balmain weren't particularly successful - but he didn't have a lot to work with. Before that he was a co-coach at St George for a year, and they made the finals that season.
He's had a year out of the game, so I don't know how his fitness and pace would hold up - but would he play as well?

av a go ya mug
7th January 2011, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the tips guys, do you know if he brought a professional approach and atmosphere to the club?
I wouldnt think he will be playing as well? Did he only play in the Sydney League? or did he play interstate as well at some stage?

The Purse
7th January 2011, 09:42 AM
Where???

West , Ctown?

av a go ya mug
7th January 2011, 01:20 PM
Wests by all accounts...

GoEagles
7th January 2011, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the tips guys, do you know if he brought a professional approach and atmosphere to the club?
I wouldnt think he will be playing as well? Did he only play in the Sydney League? or did he play interstate as well at some stage?

Give Palm Beach/Currumbin a call - they will happily give you a reference