PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Jetta and Son

Primmy
11th March 2011, 04:30 PM
I met Lewis Jr at the NAB match at Olympic Park. He is a beautiful little fella, he does look like his dad, and I think he will have his mother's glorious blue eyes. He is the most calm baby I have ever encountered. If he can maintain his "peace amongst chaos" demeanour that he had in amongst the noise and extreme heat on the hill, we look to have a fantastic father/son for the future.....not that I am getting ahead of myself but......

BSA5
11th March 2011, 05:47 PM
Lewis is a dad? That's kinda scary. He's my age! :eek:

ugg
11th March 2011, 05:58 PM
Don't forget this makes Sumner a grand-uncle. At the age of 19!

Untamed Snark
11th March 2011, 05:58 PM
Gorgeous story in Jet's Journal

AnnieH
11th March 2011, 11:37 PM
Great, isn't it. He's got the most beautiful blue eyes.

Uncle is a great-uncle. He used to be a mediocre uncle ... he's stepped up for 2011!!
Although I'm not sure how Uncle's kid and Jets' kid are related. I'm trying to work it out. I think 2nd cousins???

I've pencilled Junior in under the father/son rule.

liz
12th March 2011, 12:30 AM
Although I'm not sure how Uncle's kid and Jets' kid are related. I'm trying to work it out. I think 2nd cousins???

Uncle has a kid to0???:eek:

DeadlyAkkuret
12th March 2011, 04:35 AM
ITT: Lewis Jetta reveals he banged one through the middle way before the Hawthorn game.

AnnieH
12th March 2011, 12:02 PM
Uncle has a kid to0???:eek:

He's about six months old now.
Uncle Byron told me all about it last year at the trivia night.
Proud as punch he was.

BSA5
12th March 2011, 01:15 PM
Great, isn't it. He's got the most beautiful blue eyes.

Uncle is a great-uncle. He used to be a mediocre uncle ... he's stepped up for 2011!!

I just wikipedia'd the technical terms. Jetta Snr and Uncle Jnr are first cousins, and Jetta Jnr and Uncle Jnr are first cousins once removed.

AnnieH
12th March 2011, 02:33 PM
Thanks darl.
You'd think being descendant from a small mountain village in leboland where everyone is related by blood or by marriage, I'd get the hang of close relatives!!!