Originally posted by Reggi
We desparately need back

One of Ball or Doyle
Crouch - midfield was shocking
Barry - strength in defence
Fosdike - some run would be nice
O'Loughlin - 2000 version

Anyhting else would be a bonus

Agreed. Isn't it funny to think that a few of these players you've listed get baggings from various corners of this messageboard, yet we miss 'em like hell when they're not playing. BTW, I also hope we get the 2000 version of Magic when he returns (the '99 version would be great too).

SWANSBEST
22nd February 2003, 10:54 PM
Also need Saddington, Davis and even Seymour for a bit of muscle.

Jimmy C
22nd February 2003, 10:55 PM
Yep. Saddo would've been handy.

liz
22nd February 2003, 11:49 PM
Does anyone know what's up with Fosdike? I thought he was playing tonight and it wasn't til about quarter time when I was wondering why he'd been so quiet that I realised he wasn't even out there.

Jimmy C
23rd February 2003, 12:43 AM
With only the benefit of reading posts here, our skills sounded under-par when compared to a brilliant side who have the privelege of being coached by, arguably, THE master coach of this era of footy (even his stand-in coach is benefiting). Does it matter who we didn't have tonight? Would it have accounted for favourable umpiring towards Lynch. Would they have contained Voss and Co? I reckon not. I think Roos is right on the money when he says our boys have to be as good as this mob. I hope they all learned something from tonight in preparation for the "proper" competition. Good luck boys!

Ajn
23rd February 2003, 02:34 PM
Our depth doesn't compete with brisbanes by that showing, but there is plenty to be happy about. We have half a side to come back in and the development of some of the 1-2yr rookie class was pleasing.