PDA

View Full Version : Suns v Lions

Big Al
7th May 2011, 11:07 PM
Congratulations to the Suns. What a side they're going to have in a few years. The Lions however are an absolute rabble at the moment.

ShockOfHair
7th May 2011, 11:27 PM
Whodda thought? The Suns are 13th with 8 points - same as the Bulldogs and Crows, and above Saints (Crows and Saints have a game in hand).

R-1
7th May 2011, 11:50 PM
I called it. Well, I had the Suns above Port and Brisbane in my pre-season ladder, and money on Brisbane for the spoon. An inconsistent team of gun kids will still have more upside than the mess of a list Port and Brisbane are carrying, even if they get smashed by the top sides.

laughingnome
8th May 2011, 12:11 AM
I called it in the Captains Tipping Comp (pick one winner/round before the season starts). Bet Simon Black is rueing calling Brennan and Rischitelli mercenaries now :p

Big Al
8th May 2011, 08:36 AM
I called it in the Captains Tipping Comp (pick one winner/round before the season starts). Bet Simon Black is rueing calling Brennan and Rischitelli mercenaries now :p

You picked the Suns??? Brave call. I tipped Geelong which I'm sure most would. You still alive I take it?

laughingnome
8th May 2011, 02:05 PM
Yeah, still kicking. What's life if you're not living on the edge? :p

RogueSwan
8th May 2011, 03:39 PM
Good to see them win, they are my second team (just 4hrs up the coast from Coffs)
I was very close to putting $10 on them yestersday at $8.50...

Triple B
8th May 2011, 05:09 PM
The umps were certainly keen to see them win as well....

Doctor J.
9th May 2011, 09:43 AM
The umps were certainly keen to see them win as well....

Thought the same thing. Even the goal umps did their best at handing them the 4pts.