PDA

View Full Version : Freo V Eagles - Spoiler maybe

swanspant12
24th July 2011, 08:42 PM
just want to express my pure happiness that freo lost against west coast. and that ballantyne took the kick! haha so good sucked in freo..karma for your favoured umpired last week

Lucky Knickers
24th July 2011, 08:43 PM
That was another great derby game. Love Shuey and Gaf. Great win to the Eagles.
How sweet was Balintine's point?

(He does not deserve good spelling.)

RBS1
24th July 2011, 08:45 PM
No chamberlain no freo

Nich
24th July 2011, 08:47 PM
Free? No. Way to go.

GoSouth33
24th July 2011, 08:51 PM
That was another great derby game. Love Shuey and Gaf. Great win to the Eagles.
How sweet was Balintine's point?

(He does not deserve good spelling.)

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewels
24th July 2011, 09:05 PM
That free kick for deliberate was right up there with the garbage ones they got last week. Boy did I cheer when it was touched.
I hate WC, but after what happened to us last week there was no way I wanted Freo to win.

Damien
24th July 2011, 09:15 PM
Pure joy is what I felt when I saw that little @@@@ celebrate his winning goal only to realise that karma was real and he had failed, failed, failed! haha

SwansFan1972
24th July 2011, 09:40 PM
They got another soft run from the three blind mice. And a joke free which could have given them a win. No idea why they are so popular - maybe the umpires' favourite colour is purple?!?!?

As commented by others, was pretty much a dream finish! Been saying all week would love to see them lose on the last kick of the match - ideally from a soft free to the eagles in the goal square for an after the siren goal, but hey - happy to accept it the way the footy gods played it out!

Poor Ballantyne - pass him the tissues .... ;) mwha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! :)

nomae
24th July 2011, 09:54 PM
I haven't even seen the footage and I could not be in love with the world any more right now.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A LITTLE RAT, YOU LITTLE RAT.

Cardinal
24th July 2011, 09:55 PM
Cost me the round

SwansFan1972
24th July 2011, 10:03 PM
Delighting in the misery of others usually creates a rather empty, hollow feeling. Not tonight! mwha ha ha ha ha!

SwansFan1972
24th July 2011, 10:09 PM
Actually, was surprising the umpires didn't try to find a way to pay the goal.

Even though it touched a pack of hands up going for the ball and also hit the post, the Freeo players are so conditioned to getting the umpire calls all of them on the goal line threw their hands up in triumph trying to claim the goal.

Sucko to the lot of them! :)

SwansFan1972
24th July 2011, 10:12 PM
I haven't even seen the footage and I could not be in love with the world any more right now.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A LITTLE RAT, YOU LITTLE RAT.

Get hold of it. It is must see!

Panttz
24th July 2011, 10:15 PM
Freo trash.

Bas
24th July 2011, 10:32 PM
Footy karma at its best. I watched bits of the game and ballantyne is such a creep. So glad that it was him missing that kick.

I thought as the ball was heading towards goal that it might actually make it. Initial rejoice from freo players and then fall on ground time.

The best part is that we're back to 6th.

Dan
24th July 2011, 10:40 PM
Only time I have wanted the weagles to win. YEAHHHH BABYYYYY suck on that Ballyntine

Big Al
24th July 2011, 10:58 PM
That free kick for deliberate was right up there with the garbage ones they got last week. Boy did I cheer when it was touched.
I hate WC, but after what happened to us last week there was no way I wanted Freo to win.

Same here Jewels. I'll have to get footage of Hey Dumb Ballintime's missed shot ( I like LK's doesn't deserve correct spelling theory). I heard he celebrated like he won the lottery then realised he forgot to put the entry in. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.

SwansFan1972
24th July 2011, 11:19 PM
Have had another few looks at Ballantyne's kick - that ball looked like it was going through the middle right up until it didn't.

Hand of the footy gods maybe .... just deviated it enough to hit the post!

When a result offends them (last week) they usually square up afterwards! :)

AnnieH
24th July 2011, 11:38 PM
Cost me the round ... but it was worth it.

SwansFan1972
25th July 2011, 01:33 AM
The picture of Ballantyne in this article is gold ....

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sport/dockers-pipped-at-the-post-after-dramatic-fightback-in-wa-derby-thriller/story-e6frg7mf-1226100924427

swannielady
25th July 2011, 02:01 AM
Don't like the Eagles but yesterday was the exception. Freo supporters last week were feral about Ballantyne, dishing it up to Swans supporters, telling us how we need him in our team. Also in support of the umpires, different story this week. How Sweet It Is. Smugness always gets slapped eventually.

Panttz
25th July 2011, 02:27 AM
"Docker Hayden Ballantyne reacts after missing the shot that could have won the game against West Coast."

lol...

aardvark
25th July 2011, 12:09 PM
"Hahahaaa Cosmic Karma for the little grub Ballantyne after all his cheating theatrics last week! Here's a tip moron - celebrate when you actually kick the winning goal! The footy gods were in top form today, hope they keep shafting you for the rest of the season you grub."

Someone got red carded for posting this on the BF freo site.........can't understand it really !!!:)

AnnieH
25th July 2011, 07:16 PM
Free? No. Way to go.

Brilliant.

Lucky Knickers
26th July 2011, 12:34 PM
Found a classic Facebook page entitled "How-@@@@-are-you-on-a-scale-of-1-to-Hayden-Ballantyne"

Jewels
26th July 2011, 12:43 PM
I wish someone had a camera aimed right at his face at the moment when, in the midst of his jubilation at having won the game (again by a dodgy free kick), he discovers that he hasn't, he's let the team down!!!
Poor Hayden, that would be an image worth preserving for life!

Lucky Knickers
26th July 2011, 12:50 PM
There another page entitled "The awkward moment when ballantyne thinks he won the derby."
Gotta love the Freo/Eagles rivalry. Will Swans/GWS be half as good?

Big Al
26th July 2011, 02:36 PM
There another page entitled "The awkward moment when ballantyne thinks he won the derby."
Gotta love the Freo/Eagles rivalry. Will Swans/GWS be half as good?

To be honest with the Sydney market the way it is I hope there is some sort of off field co-operation between the 2 clubs so that AFL in this state is as strong as it can be.

On field though I hope there will be a fierce rivalry. The build ups and fan banter before and after durrbees and hoedowns look like a lot of fun

AnnieH
26th July 2011, 03:50 PM
To be honest with the Sydney market the way it is I hope there is some sort of off field co-operation between the 2 clubs so that AFL in this state is as strong as it can be.

... only because you've gone over to the dark side.

Big Al
26th July 2011, 04:09 PM
... only because you've gone over to the dark side.

If by dark side you mean supporting the game of AFL in this city then guilty as charged.