PDA

View Full Version : R O F L

Primmy
27th October 2011, 02:26 PM
Lewis Jetta wants to come back on November 10 Lighter!!! He said it. Lighter! :rofl:

Good to read Eugene's season wrap. Looks like the kid was reading R&W and took on some of our pointers. Its an interesting piece, shows who he turned to (Macca and Doggy) and why. Also shows how he approached footy. Looks like he could be ok.

Melbourne_Blood
27th October 2011, 03:51 PM
surely the conditioning staff do not want him to be lighter, he's a twig as it is. Needs some arms to hold on in a tackle.

Nich
27th October 2011, 04:50 PM
He needs some spinach off popeye coupled with Phar Laps heart and he should be sweet.

DeadlyAkkuret
27th October 2011, 04:59 PM
Maybe he meant light-ning fast?

(idea)

Cardinal
27th October 2011, 05:13 PM
Has he been eating KFC - if we can get as many good games and seasons out of him as Nick Davis I'm happy for him to eat chicken all day.

aardvark
27th October 2011, 06:35 PM
According to Jets he's going home to chase roos (Not the Paul variety). Maybe we could get KFC to make some KFR just for him.

jono2707
28th October 2011, 09:12 AM
Kangaroo meat is very good for you - high in iron and low in fat. Eat up Jetts and get some guns on those wings of yours!!!

AnsweredPrayers
28th October 2011, 02:43 PM
What do reserve watchers think of Eugene? Is he a keeper? The next Keiren Jack? What can we hope for from him?

BSA5
28th October 2011, 09:05 PM
What do reserve watchers think of Eugene? Is he a keeper? The next Keiren Jack? What can we hope for from him?

He is INCREDIBLY raw. Could develop into a nice package though. Pace, endurance, toughness, attacks the ball. He just can't find the ball and can barely kick it. The fact that the Swans have given him a second year on the rookie list tells me that they're confident he'll improve in these areas though. If they're right, we could get a player out of him.

Primmy
29th October 2011, 07:42 AM
What he said. I had issues with his attitude which looked initially very Me rather than We; coming from a sprinting background perhaps that was going to be an issue. However after reading his season wrap it looks like he is a learner. He was someone you noticed as a toppie, attacks and can mooove. As a rookie I found myself yelling at him to pass the ball ffs (pardon, but all ladylike language takes a holiday when there is noone around), but by the end of the year you could see someone else had got into him too. Never a lack of effort though. Not surprised he got another year.

Could well be a keeper. He wants it badly enough. He has family support (every ressie game they are all there). He has ability and talent. Now it all just has to come together.