PDA

View Full Version : ist time release the lamb roast !!!!!

Auntie.Gerald
23rd April 2012, 09:43 PM
he is like a caged gorilla !!!

its time to let him run !!!!!!

we will need the x factor coming into the finals and it needs to come from the HBF or the Forwards

Lou Armstrong or Lamb Chops ---- we need you !

:clap:

Plugger46
23rd April 2012, 09:45 PM
Needs to get a kick in the twos first.

Jeffers1984
23rd April 2012, 10:03 PM
No where near ready.

Melbourne_Blood
23rd April 2012, 10:05 PM
From the comments by the Ressies watchers Lamb has been pretty underwhelming this year compared to last. TDL, Moore, Cunningham are all ahead of him from what I gather from the reports from Ugg, Al , et al.

DeadlyAkkuret
23rd April 2012, 10:12 PM
Resisting urge to say perhaps....maybe....we done goofed. Okay I guess I didn't resist, but we did pass on a player who plays in a position where we're in need of a bit more quality.

Come good Lamb, seriously.

Kirkari
23rd April 2012, 10:20 PM
I'm nowhere near ready to give up on the Lamb. Backing him to get up before the season is out.

Eleven!!! http://youtu.be/5FFRoYhTJQQ

DLBIA14
23rd April 2012, 11:13 PM
Resisting urge to say perhaps....maybe....we done goofed. Okay I guess I didn't resist, but we did pass on a player who plays in a position where we're in need of a bit more quality.

Come good Lamb, seriously.

Just on this point imagine how good our forward line would look with Darling in it. Reid and Darling....:adore Unfortunately our forward line looks like a geriatrics/rejects-are-us convention with one shining diamond and the occasional blow in who scurries back into the midfield.

Primmy
23rd April 2012, 11:16 PM
Chops is not really on the next rung of the ladder yet. Harry is way ahead. Nipper too. And Dyl. I love Dyl. Smart kid. If Lamb wants a big gig he is going to have to impress me a bit more.

sfan
23rd April 2012, 11:25 PM
Not a chance yet. At least 1 more year. TDL or Tommy next cab off the rank. I like to see TDL next

Rod_
24th April 2012, 12:47 AM
I have been looking for lamb chops in the best players list for the reserves games, seems to have missed being one of the best 5 players consistently.

Did note that he was being used in the middle a bit more, however should still get in the best 5 players ranks a few times before getting a seniors call up..

Triple B
24th April 2012, 09:20 AM
He's had a slow start to the season, but it's still way too early to be suggesting we goofed. Come back and see me in 2014...

Big Al
24th April 2012, 09:23 AM
He's had a slow start to the season, but it's still way too early to be suggesting we goofed. Come back and see me in 2014...

Absolutely!!

While he's been disappointing compared to last year he's still only a kid. He's a player with loads of class and I'm still confident he'll be a heck of a player for us.

DamY
24th April 2012, 02:24 PM
C,

ScottH
24th April 2012, 02:35 PM
I'm nowhere near ready to give up on the Lamb. Backing him to get up before the season is out.

Eleven!!! http://youtu.be/5FFRoYhTJQQ
That brought tears to my eyes!!
Funny

Primmy
24th April 2012, 06:16 PM
freaking brilliant!!!