PDA

View Full Version : Pretty please...

JudesaGun
11th June 2012, 08:39 PM
Can someone put together a YouTube highlights package for Lewis Jetta's first half of the season?!

Between the pair of goals against the Bulldogs, the 3 against North, his dazzling runs against Bombers, paddock goal against Freo... it will be a cracking package.

swanspant12
11th June 2012, 08:45 PM
Yes please!

Auntie.Gerald
11th June 2012, 11:58 PM
one of the best ever I would suggest !

wolftone57
11th June 2012, 11:59 PM
Me too it has been a sensational start.

GongSwan
12th June 2012, 12:05 AM
If anyone takes that on they should get paid, a lot of work sifting thru 11 games

Nich
12th June 2012, 09:53 AM
If anyone takes that on they should get paid, a lot of work sifting thru 11 games

Consider it done for the full year. I really don't have the time at the moment to do half the season. It would have to be all or none!

Send in your song nominations to be played in the background. I'm thinking a bit of 'Jet' by Paul McCartney.

I was going to do one with a song called 'Hey Man, Nice Shot' by a band called Filter but the song is actually about suicide. Otherwise it's a belter of a song. Would have gone perfect with Jetts tearing it up.

aardvark
12th June 2012, 11:37 AM
I was going to do one with a song called 'Hey Man, Nice Shot' by a band called Filter but the song is actually about suicide. Otherwise it's a belter of a song.

Maybe you could use it on the 19 points straight video........:wink:

snajik
12th June 2012, 12:51 PM
Consider it done for the full year. I really don't have the time at the moment to do half the season. It would have to be all or none!

Send in your song nominations to be played in the background. I'm thinking a bit of 'Jet' by Paul McCartney.

I was going to do one with a song called 'Hey Man, Nice Shot' by a band called Filter but the song is actually about suicide. Otherwise it's a belter of a song. Would have gone perfect with Jetts tearing it up.

I think an appropriate backing track would have to be something that is either played at breakneck speed, or something passionate or uplifting. I reckon ?Jet? is too slow, and sounds a bit dated. There is also ?White Jetta? by Casiotone for the Painfully Alone (well, he is white-hot) but this track also lacks the required tempo.

My recommendation off the top of my head would be ?Nowa Aleksandria? by Siekera. An odd choice some might suggest. What relevance could a group of post-punk Poles from 1983 possibly bring to this project? Though I would argue that it?s blistering pace is commensurate with that of our favourite number 32. Those of you who speak Polish will quickly recognise that the opening line states quite emphatically, ?You won?t catch me Dustin Fletcher.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t8Vq8uh3Poc#!

My two bobs worth.

Dosser
12th June 2012, 02:54 PM
I think an appropriate backing track would have to be something that is either played at breakneck speed, or something passionate or uplifting. I reckon ?Jet? is too slow, and sounds a bit dated. There is also ?White Jetta? by Casiotone for the Painfully Alone (well, he is white-hot) but this track also lacks the required tempo.

My recommendation off the top of my head would be ?Nowa Aleksandria? by Siekera. An odd choice some might suggest. What relevance could a group of post-punk Poles from 1983 possibly bring to this project? Though I would argue that it?s blistering pace is commensurate with that of our favourite number 32. Those of you who speak Polish will quickly recognise that the opening line states quite emphatically, ?You won?t catch me Dustin Fletcher.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t8Vq8uh3Poc#!

My two bobs worth.

It's like you read my mind!

BillyRayCypress
12th June 2012, 03:42 PM

Oh please no, anyone but Paul Mc. I'd rather hear the Benny Hill theme.

BillyRayCypress
12th June 2012, 03:47 PM

Didn't pass the Perestroika test.

Should have been your two Lech's worth :D

However I would never so no to some creative Pole dancing.

snajik
12th June 2012, 04:05 PM
Didn't pass the Perestroika test.

Should have been your two Lech's worth :D

However I would never so no to some creative Pole dancing.

Zlotys I believe

snajik
12th June 2012, 04:14 PM
It's like you read my mind!

then again you and I are poles apart.

Nich
12th June 2012, 04:23 PM
Stay tuned for my Ben McGlynn and Jetta highlights package to Elton Johns 'Benny & the Jetts'.

Dosser
12th June 2012, 05:00 PM
Stay tuned for my Ben McGlynn and Jetta highlights package to Elton Johns 'Benny & the Jetts'.

Boom!

Cheer_Cheer
12th June 2012, 05:23 PM
This could be fun.. Catch me if you can - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpC2asvdGWM

Primmy
12th June 2012, 05:50 PM
Tish! good all round. willing to wait.

sharp9
13th June 2012, 07:17 PM
Here is the music surely..........
"Hell is gone and heaven's here
Shake your ass, c'mon over here
Now scream!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6qLIFIJbMQ

MightyBloods
13th June 2012, 07:32 PM
the road runner's "beep beep" as Jet gives them the 'Jet stare' before he explodes away!

MightyBloods
13th June 2012, 07:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdlHmzIdn8&feature=related

this has to be the one......"where did you come from, where did you go"!!

Primmy
13th June 2012, 09:17 PM
You reckon? eeeeeekkkkkkk........

Melbournehammer
14th June 2012, 12:08 PM
the swans website currently has the tope ten goals of the first half of the season which is basically a lewis jetta (with a bid of keiran jack thrown in) highlights reel...

Nich
14th June 2012, 12:26 PM
Yep just saw that. I think we have kicked them into gear to be honest. They have been putting many clips up in recent times and getting it done quickly. Its definitley an area they have improved on.

JudesaGun
14th June 2012, 11:55 PM
Is that clip available on YouTube?

Swansongster
23rd June 2012, 02:29 PM

After watching Jets completely disrespect an opponent last night by just stopping, looking at him and then taking off with daylight second (I think it was Bartels in the 1st quarter), it made me think of the Road Runner and Wyle E. Coyote. So put a few Beep! Beep!s and the taking-off-quickly sound effect from Looney Tunes in the sound track when you cut this vid.

goswannie14
23rd June 2012, 09:54 PM
After watching Jets completely disrespect an opponent last night by just stopping, looking at him and then taking off with daylight second (I think it was Bartels in the 1st quarter), it made me think of the Road Runner and Wyle E. Coyote. So put a few Beep! Beep!s and the taking-off-quickly sound effect from Looney Tunes in the sound track when you cut this vid.I actually did laugh out loud when he did that, he just left his opponent in his wake