PDA

View Full Version : Who Plays at Kelso

BAM_BAM
3rd February 2004, 01:53 PM
Hi guys,

I'm after some information about what club uses Kelso Oval in the Bankstown area. The oval itself it located off Henry Lawson Drive.

After moving to the area a couple of years ago, I have been meaning to call in and watch a couple of local games, but are yet to do so.

I was just wanting to know if anyone has any info about the club, or better still when games are scheduled there.

Roscoe
3rd February 2004, 03:25 PM
BAM BAM

Kelso is the home of the Bankstown Bombers AFL club (established 1969)

We field teams in U/10's, 12's, 14's and 16's

Games are on Saturdays at 10.00am, 11.15 12.30 and 2.30

We play home and away against Penshurst, Miranda, Bangor
Ramsgate,Glebe, Cronulla and Heathcote, who are part of the St George association

Our sign up for all players is Sunday Feb 8th at 11.00am at Kelso

The draw for games at Kelso will be published on the St George website in late March. The season begins Sat April 3

If you know any kids who want to play AFL and who live in the Bankstown area come along on Sunday

BAM_BAM
5th February 2004, 02:01 PM
thanks Roscoe, I should have thought of asking you, being that we're practically neighbours.

My nephews are playing league at the moment and I've been threatened with dismemberment if I take them to a game at Kelso only to have them go home asking to switch codes. Given they are 9 and 6 years I can reassure their Dad this will probably not happen......... this year anyway;)