PDA

View Full Version : RWO Chat Sessions - Which day is best for you?

desredandwhite
14th January 2003, 09:46 PM
So, are we going to have them again this year? :) We still have the same dodgy free chat client we had last year, but it seems to work... Vote on your favoured night now!

jude_boltons_babe
14th January 2003, 11:53 PM
id love there to be a talk every night but if not i dont mind what night

j s
15th January 2003, 01:03 AM
ThursDAY seems as good as any to me (get a spell checker Des!)

The teams selection gives a focal point (to start with anyway) to the chat. At least until all the melbunites p.off to get their weekly Eddie Aversion Therapy (or in Steve's case just EATs))

jude_boltons_babe
15th January 2003, 01:26 AM
thats a really good idea js well done

j s
15th January 2003, 07:57 AM
Remember folks that even if one particular night becomes the 'official' night there is absolutely nothing to stop any group of you establishing a chat at any other time that suits your individual needs. The chatroom is always there - just find someone to join you. Or chat to yourself. Des does that often.

TheMase
15th January 2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by j s
Remember folks that even if one particular night becomes the 'official' night there is absolutely nothing to stop any group of you establishing a chat at any other time that suits your individual needs. The chatroom is always there - just find someone to join you. Or chat to yourself. Des does that often.

Thursday sounds good.

Im not sure about the talking to myself bit though :D

jude_boltons_babe
15th January 2003, 12:51 PM
if any one wants to talk just private message me anytime thanks

swansrock4eva
15th January 2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by j s
Or chat to yourself. Des does that often.
and he doesn't even need a chatroom to do that! :D

desredandwhite
15th January 2003, 08:15 PM
The chatroom is definitely open 24/7 for any impromptu chats anyone might want to have. Thursday wasn't bad for the last two years, but people had to go shopping, and watch the footy show :) So if there's enough demand for another night, or even for two official nights... vote away, people! :)

Cheer Cheer
15th January 2003, 09:07 PM
No day is better than the other for me, so any day is alrite for me to chat away, none prefered

18th January 2003, 08:39 AM
Yeah Des has two ICQ accounts so he always receives messages.:p

As for which night for me? Thursday is fine.

desredandwhite
19th January 2003, 05:23 PM
Okay, since more than 50% of the people who voted feel that Thursday is ok.. Thursday will REMAIN the official chat day!!

First official chat session of 2003 will be THIS THURSDAY at 8:30. Come one, come all (if you remember)

Mike_B
19th January 2003, 05:31 PM
But of course feel free to use the chatroom anytime at all....its as easy as popping on here on the boards, posting a thread to see if anyone else is up for a chat, and if you're willing to wait a while, there will usually be a few people show up...

jude_boltons_babe
19th January 2003, 05:50 PM
ill see if i can be there this thursday i normally go to karoke but ill try my hardest