PDA

View Full Version : 2UE Mike Carlton

EMJ
5th March 2004, 08:13 AM
This morning a "Bronwyn" was on the show explaining to Mike all the processes in place for the Swans players to educate our guys in the etiquette of life and the various outlets for the Swans to be encouraged to treat ladies and the general public correctly.

Was that our Bron? If so well done especially to tackle Mike who keeps telling us how great union is.

There is a bit in the telegraph today saying Kirk may be the next fashion model for "Pink" label, organised in Melbourne by AFL players.??

That could be worrying - we don't want him to become a Shane Crawford.

jixygirl
5th March 2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by janpa

There is a bit in the telegraph today saying Kirk may be the next fashion model for "Pink" label, organised in Melbourne by AFL players.??

That could be worrying - we don't want him to become a Shane Crawford.

That would be horrible, another Shane Crawford! I guess it would be a bit of fun, but he shouldn't get carried away with it.

The past couple of weeks in the media have also shown how terribly important it is for football clubs to have those etiquette programs and to educate them about their standing in the community. It's great that the Swans do have them.

Bron
5th March 2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by janpa
This morning a "Bronwyn" was on the show explaining to Mike all the processes in place for the Swans players to educate our guys in the etiquette of life and the various outlets for the Swans to be encouraged to treat ladies and the general public correctly.

Was that our Bron? If so well done especially to tackle Mike who keeps telling us how great union is.

Yep, 'twas me, whilst I was sitting in traffic!

I realised afterwards that I didn't say that most of the players were at uni as well, which would have responded to the discussion before me about guys with money and time on their hands.....

Reggi
6th March 2004, 08:45 AM
Not meaning to sour things, but should be a bit circumspect, it is only 4 years since a former Sydney player was caught in a similar incident unfortunately.