PDA

View Full Version : results anyone?

me son
15th March 2004, 11:19 AM
Saturday, 13th March

Terrigal-Avoca v Balmain
Mt Penang 1 pm

Sydney Uni v UTS
Picken Oval (Seniors 12 noon, Reserves 10 am)

Camden v Nor-West Jets
Kelso Oval 11 am

Sunday, 14th March

Holroyd-Parramatta v South-West Sydney
Gipps Road Oval, 11 am

St George v Southern Sharks
Kelso Park (Seniors 2 pm, Reserves 12 noon, Under 18's 10 am)

Macquarie Uni v Pennant Hills
Picken Oval (Seniors 4 pm, Reserves 2 pm)

troy34
15th March 2004, 10:06 PM
Balmain 10 11 71
Terrigal 6 9 45

Had a lot of senior players out but it was good to get that first game under our belt

Luffy

shearer
16th March 2004, 08:49 AM
Crows beat Southern Sharks by 20 goals

weapon
17th March 2004, 08:26 PM
We beat ourselves by a point in yesterday's intra club...good selecting and match ups from the match committee, as we were in the game all evening! Scores were level at full time, with one of our boys registering a point after the siren to beat us.

Campbelltown and Balmain Tigers our next 2 opponents.

Rod
18th March 2004, 12:35 PM
Pennant Hills def. Mac Uni
Apx 24 goals to 4 goals @ Picken Oval

j s
19th March 2004, 12:15 AM
Any news on the U18 draw yet?

j s
19th March 2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by troy34
Balmain 10 11 71
Terrigal 6 9 45

Had a lot of senior players out but it was good to get that first game under our belt

Luffy
Did Gavin Marsh play?

troy34
19th March 2004, 11:24 AM
No he has a sore ankle so he was our runner but should be right in a week or so

Oscar
19th March 2004, 03:35 PM
The U/18 draw has been released yesterday and is already on the East Coast Eagles website at www.eastcoasteagles.com.au

Just go to the fixtures page ....

j s
20th March 2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Oscar
The U/18 draw has been released yesterday and is already (or very soon will be) on the East Coast Eagles website at www.eastcoasteagles.com.au

Just go to the fixtures page ....
Is the original generic verson available anywhere yet?

Monty Burns
23rd March 2004, 08:06 AM
UNSW-ES defeated Balmain by a large margin in the 1s (I think 100 points +) and the Dogs' 2nd grade (which will again play in SAFL First Division) defeated Balmain 2nd grade (SAFL Premier Divison Reserve Grade) by a similar margin.

Rove
23rd March 2004, 08:18 AM
Wouldn't read into practice match results to much as both sides probably had quite a few out. But it is quite a scary prospect if UNSW-ES are already playing well. Could they 3-peat?

shearer
23rd March 2004, 10:38 AM
Norths beat St George by 29 points...both sides had a lot players missing but the pace was quite good. still plenty of improvement for both sides to come...

Oscar
23rd March 2004, 11:34 AM
East Coast go round against Campbelltown, at Campbelltown, on Sunday in all 3 grades ....

j s
23rd March 2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by shearer
Norths beat St George by 29 points...both sides had a lot players missing but the pace was quite good. still plenty of improvement for both sides to come...
Norths u18 also beat St George but by only one point. Rather scrappy game in very windy conditions. Both sides looked rather rusty but maybe it was the wind.

Norths twos looked like having a comfortable win when I left dominating the first quarter against the strong wind

Oscar
29th March 2004, 10:25 AM
East Coast ventured out to Monarch Oval on Sunday to play in Reserves and First Grade. 18's were scheduled but the Towners were unable to field a side.

The Eagles were outstanding in the Reserves with some superb midfield running efforts from those young men coming through from last year's U/18's.

Final scores:
East Coast 29-15 (189)
Campbelltown 4-2 (26)

In First Grade East Coast took an early lead into quarter time and looked very strong but things equalled up in the second and third quarters with the Eagles having a 7 point lead at three quarter time. However the East Coast powered away in the last quarter to take victory by 33 points.

Final scores:
East Coast 12-9 (81)
Campbelltown 7-6 (48)

Nedra
5th April 2004, 10:14 AM
Anybody heard the Pennant Hills v Uni/Easts result or the Balmain v East Coast from Saturday ?? Be interested to hear as probably last practice games before Round 1

j s
7th April 2004, 02:36 AM
Norths 18s again won by a single point against Riverview in a hard slog in miserable wet conditions Sunday am.

[ fixed typo ]

The Boot
7th April 2004, 05:17 PM
Swans have emailed everyone regarding the weekend v Roos (that's KANGA-roos!) and I see the twos are playing Queanbeyan (are they still wearing the Richmond strip?) the day beforehand (Saturday).

As a Melbourne-born, Canberra-raised, Sydney-dead(?) I will be there to support as I am holidaying for the easter break in that beautiful area a.k.a. the sthn tablelands.

Anyone in Canberra for that weekend make a special effort to support the boys. See official site for details.

:)

me son
8th April 2004, 02:21 PM
my info is the norths v riverview game was a draw..... goal umpires cards confirmed it.....

north shore thought they won by 1 point and preceeded to sing their club song... why they are singing their club song after a preseason game baffles me.... maybe they dont plan on winning to many games this year and wanted to get some singing practice in before next weekends start!!!!!

good luck to them.. coach fitzy is a nice bloke!

i hear balmain 18's upset east coast 18's last weekend. can not confirm but if so... Luffy u must have the young guns firing early! Well done.

Rod
8th April 2004, 06:27 PM
Pennant Hills vs Easts/Uni NSW was won by Easts by about 4 goals (roughly). The Dee's got close in the last but couldn't come away with it. Easts with far too many loose in the midfield. Palmo especially running riot.