PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Jason Ball!!!

vagary
6th March 2003, 07:21 PM
Jason Ball has been named in this week's squad to take on Melbourne at Canberra this weekend. I'd say good luck to him and the rest of the squad for this weekend.

Cheer Cheer
6th March 2003, 09:07 PM
When I say I'm praying for him , that is one of the understatements of the year.

penga
7th March 2003, 12:21 AM
that is super to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy C
7th March 2003, 10:06 AM
Glad to hear that he's finally getting back on the park. Hopefully he won't re-injure himself. I still think that if he cops another injury this season then he'll be out for good (sure hope not).

gloveski
7th March 2003, 08:46 PM
When fit this guy is won of our most important players but man is he injury prone

penga
9th March 2003, 03:39 AM
well it sounds lke that ball could be the hole filler in the backline instead of stevens if the practice game was anything to go by, i cant remember how quick ball is (due to me not seeing him play for ages) is he quick enough to be in the backline? i cant remember who it was but if ball turns into a defender we might have a ruckman backman.

Dpw
9th March 2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by penga
well it sounds lke that ball could be the hole filler in the backline instead of stevens if the practice game was anything to go by, i cant remember how quick ball is (due to me not seeing him play for ages) is he quick enough to be in the backline? i cant remember who it was but if ball turns into a defender we might have a ruckman backman.

He's not that quick, but moves very well for a man of his size, will probably have to sweep for mind. (has great footy brain and never gives up).

Has played all key positions for Swan Districts and holds the record for most marks in a final 15 I think also averaged over 10 marks a game in the WAFL

We could do worse than having him helping out down back.

SWANSBEST
9th March 2003, 04:53 PM
More on Ballhttp://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/03/08/1046826573152.html