PDA

View Full Version : Jack signs on for 3 more years

Dooloo
22nd April 2016, 11:05 AM
Jack a Swan for life - sydneyswans.com.au (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2016-04-22/jack-a-swan-for-life)

Great news. Nice to see so many players commit long term

Markus26
22nd April 2016, 12:08 PM
Love Kizza's leadership and as a player. He has been a wonderful player for the Swans and it's excellent news that he's committed to another three years.

dejavoodoo44
22nd April 2016, 12:27 PM
Excellent news. Especially since he does seem to have picked up a little bit of pace and agility this season. Which I think has helped us a lot, as it has probably given us a bit more of a rapid spread away from contested areas.
Now if only Brandon could improve to a quality player. Which would mean that the little bit of brain that suspects that Garry Jack may have played a few games for us in the eighties, might become a touch larger.

RogueSwan
22nd April 2016, 12:33 PM
Excellent news. Especially since he does seem to have picked up a little bit of pace and agility this season. Which I think has helped us a lot, as it has probably given us a bit more of a rapid spread away from contested areas...
Agreed. Whatever it was that seemed to hamper Kizza last year has disappeared. it looks like he is back to his agile, attacking best.

magic.merkin
22nd April 2016, 01:09 PM
I look forward to many sidestep/hop/duck/up&unders to a left foot shot at goal to come. His go to move.

Matt79
22nd April 2016, 01:17 PM
Outstanding news...champion footballer, champion bloke and now a Blood for Life!

chalbilto
22nd April 2016, 01:43 PM
Agree with all of the posters so far in this thread. Great player.

Mug Punter
22nd April 2016, 11:41 PM
Agree with all of the posters so far in this thread. Great player.

+1

Kizza was a player I thought might be on the way out and I am so glad I was wrong, I suspect he was playing hurt most of last year because right now he is in AA form.

He is the template for the academy system. Nothing too special on the surface but we knew he had something special and was worth it long term. In many respects the greatest benefit from the academy system will be through our rookie listed players like Kizza.