PDA

View Full Version : Compass interview with Eddie McGuire

Billericay
8th September 2016, 12:01 PM
Not sure if this is allowed under the rules, but I hope it is?

I work for ABC TV and we have a Compass program coming up this Sunday 11 September at 6.30pm (on ABC1) called Eddie McGuire and Magpie Nest.

Avid Sydney Swans supporter Geraldine Doogue ventures deep into enemy territory for a candid conversation with Collingwood President Eddie McGuire: �I think it will challenge some of the nostrums about Eddie... I think people will be a little stopped in their tracks if they put aside some of their prejudices.�

I can say that Geraldine does ask Eddie about both the Adam Goodes and Caroline Wilson controversies.

AnnieH
8th September 2016, 12:32 PM
Rules are meant to be broken!! :)
Even if Geraldine says so, I STILL won't like Eddie.
He's a media man... and a tosser of the highest order. Of course he's going to be all nice and lovely - it's a christian show.
I can guarantee without seeing it that he's just playing her.

Danzar
8th September 2016, 02:50 PM
Rules are meant to be broken!! :)
Even if Geraldine says so, I STILL won't like Eddie.
He's a media man... and a tosser of the highest order. Of course he's going to be all nice and lovely - it's a christian show.
I can guarantee without seeing it that he's just playing her.

Sorry to disappoint you Annie, Billericay has broken no rules....2) Spamming

"Advertising for personal commercial purposes is NOT permitted. Placing links to sites that other users may find of interest / personal websites is acceptable within reason (ie constantly posting links will be frowned upon)."

RogueSwan
8th September 2016, 04:44 PM
Sorry to disappoint you Annie, Billericay has broken no rules....2) Spamming

"Advertising for personal commercial purposes is NOT permitted. Placing links to sites that other users may find of interest / personal websites is acceptable within reason (ie constantly posting links will be frowned upon)."
But it is the ABC not ch9

Danzar
8th September 2016, 09:26 PM
That's what I was saying - rules not broken.

RogueSwan
9th September 2016, 03:02 PM
That's what I was saying - rules not broken.
Ahh, stupid me, I should have actually read your post. :faceslapsmiley:

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk