PDA

View Full Version : Richmond game is where?

swan_song
9th March 2003, 04:36 PM
Just a quickie if anyone is online. Does anyone know where next Satys Richmond trial game will be held. It's down for Sydney, but where? In the age of instant communication, neither the afl nor swans websites have this info at the time of writing...

EMJ
9th March 2003, 04:39 PM
Last week mention was made of the SCG - cricket is not on - so who knows where it will end up. Hopefully in the suburbs accessible for many of us.

swan_song
9th March 2003, 04:46 PM
tks J...I wanted to make plans today for next weekend, depending on where the game was going to be held. SCG would be good, but I wonder if cost would be a consideration, though I think we did play carlton in a practice match there a couple of seasons ago. Id be happy with SCG, or Campbelltown (where we used to play the roos and adelaide). Im not keen on Nth Sydney: though picturesque its too small, and surely Roosie would want to play a full 18 line-up in the last hit-out before the season starts.

jude_boltons_babe
9th March 2003, 06:39 PM
but they are not sure what time

Norris Lurker
10th March 2003, 07:33 PM
It's Saturday, starting 1pm. It's $10 unless you're a member, in which case it's free if you present your membership card - which you should have by then. Some people have got theirs now, although mine hasn't arrived yet.

SWANSBEST
11th March 2003, 03:52 PM
Pre-Season Practice Match - Swans v Richmond, Saturday 15th March 1pm @ SCG
The Swans will continue their warm up to Season 2003 this Saturday afternoon when they take on Richmond at the SCG. Members will have free entry to this match when they show their 2002 or newly received 2003 Membership Cards. Any Member who is yet to receive their new card or does not have a 2002 card can contact the Membership Department on 9339 9130 and we will make arrangements for you.
E mail received from Swans membership dept.

the manager
13th March 2003, 02:03 PM
FREE ENTRY FOR EVERYONE - Swans v Richmond @ SCG
The Swans will play Richmond at_the SCG_this Saturday 15th March at 1pm, with gates opening at 12.15pm._ The game will be_FREE to_ALL attendees, so we encourage Members to bring along their family and friends to experience a Swans game.
_
There will only be certain areas of the ground available for access on Saturday, these_being the Members' Area_(MA Noble & Ladies Stand) and the Brewongle Concourse. Entry will only be via the Members'_Entrance_on Driver Avenue.
_
SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING ALONG YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR A FREE DAY OF FOOTY.

EMAIL FROM SWANS MEMBERSHIP DEPARTMENT

TheMase
13th March 2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by the manager
FREE ENTRY FOR EVERYONE - Swans v Richmond @ SCG
The Swans will play Richmond at_the SCG_this Saturday 15th March at 1pm, with gates opening at 12.15pm._ The game will be_FREE to_ALL attendees, so we encourage Members to bring along their family and friends to experience a Swans game.
_
There will only be certain areas of the ground available for access on Saturday, these_being the Members' Area_(MA Noble & Ladies Stand) and the Brewongle Concourse. Entry will only be via the Members'_Entrance_on Driver Avenue.
_
SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING ALONG YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR A FREE DAY OF FOOTY.

EMAIL FROM SWANS MEMBERSHIP DEPARTMENT

That is an excellent idea.

Really should do something like that for the Wizard Cup games though. More exposure that way.

It will help to get new fans involved with the game.

Diego
13th March 2003, 04:04 PM
Thats awesome. Great idea!

So who is going?

I am there, was there already regardless of free entry or not.

TheMase
13th March 2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Diego
Thats awesome. Great idea!

So who is going?

I am there, was there already regardless of free entry or not.

I am going to be in Sydney. I dont think I can make the Swans game though :( :(

Diego
13th March 2003, 04:16 PM
y not?

TheMase
13th March 2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Diego
y not?

MM.. Few reasons I spose..

I am going to be near Parramatta I think, so travelling a problem.

And we are going to see my gf's PA .. but I am sure they wont mind if i disappear for a few hrs :D ;)