PDA

View Full Version : List Management

Joel Ridge
1st April 2017, 11:58 AM
I think being two games in, it's time to assess the list and predict changes at the end of 2017. It's two losses already and the list is under pressure. These are my predicted changes:

Retirement

Jared McVeigh

Trade

Tippett
James Rose

Delisting

Brandon Jack
Michael Talia
Tyrone Leonardis
Towers

That's 7 predicted changes for me.

mattybloods
1st April 2017, 12:19 PM
I think being two games in, it's time to assess the list and predict changes at the end of 2017. It's two losses already and the list is under pressure. These are my predicted changes:

Retirement

Jared McVeigh

Trade

Tippett
James Rose

Delisting

Brandon Jack
Michael Talia
Tyrone Leonardis
Towers

That's 7 predicted changes for me.

I think Towers signed a 2 year contract extension last year, hope he has a couple of blinders at the end of the year and we trade him "Jesse White" style.

I hope Talia, Rose and Leonardis can justify contract extensions but time will tell

mcs
1st April 2017, 01:10 PM
So who is going to be your target now your old love Tom Mitchell is no longer with the club? :rofl:

2 games is in hardly the time to talk list management surely, but it will be good to keep all the utter tripe these sorts of thread usually involve in one place.

jono2707
1st April 2017, 03:00 PM
I think being two games in, it's time to assess the list and predict changes at the end of 2017.

Wow I'm impressed with the electric pace with which you've started this thread so early in the season.

1st April 2017, 07:39 PM
Too early for this thread but why not have an early stab?

Papers stamped - Towers, BJack. The rest of the list have time to stay on if they are good enough.

YvonneH
1st April 2017, 08:57 PM
Too early for this thread but why not have an early stab?

Papers stamped - Towers, BJack. The rest of the list have time to stay on if they are good enough.

Didn't Dean Towers sign a 2 year extension last year?
Sorry BJ didn't make a go of it. I liked the way he started.

Mug Punter
1st April 2017, 09:29 PM
So who is going to be your target now your old love Tom Mitchell is no longer with the club? :rofl:

LOL