PDA

View Full Version : What a Great Day at the Footy!!

Louellyn
10th March 2003, 12:47 PM
Manuka Oval is a wonderful oval to go and watch footy. There are numerous reasons for this, not least being that there are no curtains in the warm down rooms!!! Excellent surprise for myself and other ladies, who unashamedly pressed their noses to the glass and began dribbling all over it!!!!!

It is intimate (obviously!!) and you are close to the game and the players. I even was able to get Cressa's autograph, which for me was body-shaking exciting. We could stand at the players race, and pat them as they went in (if we wanted), which no-one did. Being so close to the team, and seeing them close up or 'for real' was exhilarating.

Honestly, the female pheromones floating around that oval was obscene!!

We saw so much of Paul Kelly, now he is a runner. Seemed to me we saw more of him Saturday, than when he was actually playing. He is runner number 28, or was on Saturday.

And we won! Even better!

That's my match report, and I am still all a quiver......:D

penga
10th March 2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Louellyn
Manuka Oval is a wonderful oval to go and watch footy. There are numerous reasons for this, not least being that there are no curtains in the warm down rooms!!! Excellent surprise for myself and other ladies, who unashamedly pressed their noses to the glass and began dribbling all over it!!!!!

It is intimate (obviously!!) and you are close to the game and the players. I even was able to get Cressa's autograph, which for me was body-shaking exciting. We could stand at the players race, and pat them as they went in (if we wanted), which no-one did. Being so close to the team, and seeing them close up or 'for real' was exhilarating.

Honestly, the female pheromones floating around that oval was obscene!!

And we won! Even better!

That's my match report, and I am still all a quiver......:D

lol :D