PDA

View Full Version : Less than two weeks to go...

swansrock4eva
10th March 2003, 09:52 PM
... til RWO Trivia Night!

Tickets will be available at the Swans vs Richmond game on Saturday at the SCG - those of you who have indicated that you would like to come, could you PLEASE bring your money to this match and find me if I can't find you. Also, people who have enquired about group bookings, if you can bring a $20 deposit and a list of names in the group, that would be very much appreciated. It's very important that we have as much money in as possible before the event and numbers close to confirmed so that we can inform the RSL of the final details.

swansrock4eva
12th March 2003, 09:03 PM
For those who have missed the details:

WHEN: Saturday March 22, 2003. 7pm
WHERE: The Auditorium, L1, Paddington-Woollahra RSL Club, 226 Oxford Street, Paddington
HOW MUCH: $12/head, discounts for group bookings. Also bring some loose change along for games and other things during the night.
FOOD/DRINK: The RSL has several food outlets including a Chinese Eatery next to the Auditorium. We recommend buying some food from these places beforehand or during the interval and bringing it into the Auditorium. There is a bar across from the Auditorium selling both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at RSL prices.

Hosted by the one and only Troy Luff, the night will have a Red and White feel but won?t be just about football! Proceeds from the night will be going towards keeping RWO operating and also the Malcolm Sargent Fund for Children With Cancer, so come along, bring some friends and dig deep to help out!

Kids are also welcome - parents please don't feel put off - although your littlies may not be much help, they are more than welcome to come and join in the fun! (And they get in for free!)

Tickets will be available at the Swans vs Richmond match at the SCG on Saturday and at the door on the night (but please RSVP at the below address before the night to confirm your place).
For further details contact Gemma at [email protected].

desredandwhite
12th March 2003, 09:12 PM
Come on folks, let us know if you can come, or be involved. Without the supporters, we have nothing, and RWO wouldn't be around. email Gembophone if interested etc etc.

Mike_B
12th March 2003, 09:28 PM
Wouldn't that be call Gembophone and email ummmm....Gemboputer??? Or something? Maybe? Perhaps?

My brain is asleep.

swansrock4eva
12th March 2003, 09:42 PM
des, you call the gembophone, and mike, you email the gemboputer :p

So there you have it everyone - you know what to do - email the gemboputer! And soon - my inbox is crying because people don't love it enough with good emails atm!

swansrock4eva
13th March 2003, 11:17 PM
*bump*

TheMase
14th March 2003, 12:21 PM
Don't forget about the RWO footy match prior to the start of the trivia night!!