Clubman - 59 (5)
Jupiter - 58 (5)
Footy Barista - 58 (1) - Non-tip 1
justabaraker - 57 (5)
saviour01 - 53 (3)
Tom Wills - 51 (1)
felix - 43 (4)

This week's matches:
St George Dragons v Western Suburbs Magpies (Olds Park, Saturday 2:00pm)
East Coast Eagles v North Shore Bombers (Kanebridge Oval, Saturday 2:20pm)
Pennant Hills Demons v UNSW-ES Bulldogs (Mike Kenny Oval, Saturday 2:30pm)
UTS Bats v Manly Wolves (Waverley Oval, Saturday 2:30pm)
Camden Cats v Sydney Uni Students (Fairfax Reserve, Saturday 4:00pm)

My tips:
St George
North Shore
UNSW-ES
Manly
Sydney Uni

water boy
15th August 2018, 10:21 AM
St George
Nth shore
Penno
Manly
Syd uni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footy Barista
15th August 2018, 11:43 AM
st george
north shore
penno
manly
syd uni

bomber-princess
15th August 2018, 12:09 PM
St George
North Shore
Unsw
Manly
Syd Uni

Tim Freedman
15th August 2018, 12:44 PM
St George Dragons
East Coast Eagles
Pennant Hills Demons
Manly Wolves
Sydney Uni Students

strapper
15th August 2018, 01:49 PM
Saints
Norths
Easts
Manly
NEAFL

GallopingGoanna
15th August 2018, 02:36 PM
St George
North Shore
UNSW
Manly
Sydney Uni

felix
15th August 2018, 03:10 PM
WESTS
NORTHS
UNSW
MANLY
CAMDEN

5yearplan
15th August 2018, 03:23 PM
Dragons (heard wests sacked coach not sure if true or not)
Eagles
Bulldogs
Wolves
Neafl

Footy Barista
15th August 2018, 04:43 PM
Dragons (heard wests sacked coach not sure if true or not)
Eagles
Bulldogs
Wolves
Neafl

Just on Wests....i watched their game online and their coach (im assuming) must have been under the camera because you could hear everything he was saying......not great to hear .....not surprised with sacking

Footy Barista
15th August 2018, 05:44 PM
Just on Wests....i watched their game online and their coach (im assuming) must have been under the camera because you could hear everything he was saying......not great to hear .....not surprised with sacking

Might have something to do with coach also telling the runner to give one of the injured manly players @@@@@@ for doing his hamstring, heard that on the footage too ......embrassing for wests

Tom Wills
15th August 2018, 07:01 PM
North Shore
Pennant Hills
Manly
Sydney Uni

ShortHalfHead
16th August 2018, 12:06 AM
St George
North Shore
UNSW-ES
Manly
Sydney Uni

justabaraker
16th August 2018, 08:13 AM
Dragons
Bombers
Bulldogs
Manly
Cats

saviour01
16th August 2018, 10:26 AM
Might have something to do with coach also telling the runner to give one of the injured manly players @@@@@@ for doing his hamstring, heard that on the footage too ......embrassing for wests

Thats great. What are wests going to do when the 10 years of funding from the sell off ends? Might be another balmain or campbelltown.

So wests lookong for a coach. Camden advertised didnt they? Anyone else?

- - - Updated - - -

St George
North Shore
UNSW-ES
Manly
Neafl

Jupiter
16th August 2018, 11:17 AM
Dragons
Bombers
Demons
Wolves
Students

Just wanted to say what an awesome close finish to the season. Good luck to all teams. I follow from the periphery and only see the odd game but closeness is great and many teams have had good wins or close games against teams above them.

Jupiter
16th August 2018, 11:30 AM
Thats great. What are wests going to do when the 10 years of funding from the sell off ends? Might be another balmain or campbelltown.

So wests lookong for a coach. Camden advertised didnt they? Anyone else?

- - - Updated - - -

St George
North Shore
UNSW-ES
Manly
Neafl

I'm not familiar with your "10 years funding" comment, could you explain please? Are there broader concerns with Wests for some reason?

NorthShoreAngel
16th August 2018, 11:32 AM
St George
North Shore
Dogs
Manly
Sydney. Uni

saviour01
16th August 2018, 06:32 PM
I'm not familiar with your "10 years funding" comment, could you explain please? Are there broader concerns with Wests for some reason?

They had a leagues club. They sold it (or at least the pokies in it). The deal they got was 10 years of 50k a year. Was a few years ago.

I know they have approached a couple of clubs to talk about a merger. They are last in prems, reserves and thirds (div 2). Their 19s had to merge and are coming last in 19s2 with 1 win, 10 losses and 3 forfeits.

Jupiter
16th August 2018, 09:34 PM
They had a leagues club. They sold it (or at least the pokies in it). The deal they got was 10 years of 50k a year. Was a few years ago.

I know they have approached a couple of clubs to talk about a merger. They are last in prems, reserves and thirds (div 2). Their 19s had to merge and are coming last in 19s2 with 1 win, 10 losses and 3 forfeits.

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. I'm genuinely surprised such an old club with 2 grounds, their own junior club and years of $$ is struggling so much when the game is growing so much.

skaterboi1973
17th August 2018, 08:06 AM
Their 19s had to merge and are coming last in 19s2 with 1 win, 10 losses and 3 forfeits.

Wests Goannas (JV between Wests and Parramatta) are in the finals. South West Magpies is the team you are referring to.

Clubman
17th August 2018, 09:36 AM
St George
ECE
UNSW-ES
UTS
SYD UNI

saviour01
17th August 2018, 05:45 PM
Wests Goannas (JV between Wests and Parramatta) are in the finals. South West Magpies is the team you are referring to.

Woops. My bad

bomber.
18th August 2018, 07:52 AM
Woops. My bad

Actually, I don’t think you’re that far off.
The Wests-Goanna’s JV is in 19 2’s finals, but I understand that only a handful of those kids are from Wests. So they’re threadbare in their senior club, with not much coming.
There were at least a couple of their better players who nearly left at the start of this season and with the season they’ve had it wouldn’t be surprising to see those guys move on.
The model they’re using isn’t working and it will take years of heavy lifting to get them out of trouble. Hope they’ve got the appetite for it.

On a brighter note, what an interesting last round in Prems!. 3rd to 6th could finish in or out. It wouldn’t be often that a team sitting in a qualifying final position is a reasonable chance to miss finals. And it looks like being a great day for foot!!.

saviour01
18th August 2018, 11:12 AM
The model they’re using isn’t working and it will take years of heavy lifting to get them out of trouble. Hope they’ve got the appetite for it.

Doubt it. They cant even let the opposition know when they forfeit.