PDA

View Full Version : Swans chat Matt Ling Exists

The Big Cat
9th April 2019, 07:19 PM
According to the latest injury report Matt Ling will play in the NEAFL this week.

HE EXISTS

stevoswan
9th April 2019, 07:26 PM
That is good news.....

A. That he indeed exists!:clap:

B: That he is finally getting to play.....good luck to him, he must be stoked.:five:

C: We finally get to see what he can offer....albeit, he'll probably take awhile to find his feet after such a long time out. He must be champing a the bit though!

aguy
9th April 2019, 09:31 PM
This is actually really good news. He was a first round pick after all and therefore should offer a lot.

caj23
10th April 2019, 09:49 AM
Awesome news!

rb4x
10th April 2019, 10:31 AM
Yes it is good news. I am not holding my hopes too high though as the few games he played in the NEAFL prior to the toe injury were quite underwhelming with very low possession counts. What I don't know is if these games were played under duress with his toe injury.

liz
10th April 2019, 11:41 AM
Yes it is good news. I am not holding my hopes too high though as the few games he played in the NEAFL prior to the toe injury were quite underwhelming with very low possession counts. What I don't know is if these games were played under duress with his toe injury.
He injured the toe during preseason, so all the NEAFL games he played last year were while carrying the injury.

The Big Cat
10th April 2019, 01:17 PM
He's had a toe reco so hopefully he's right to go

Mark26
10th April 2019, 01:19 PM
He's had a toe reco so hopefully he's right to go

Don't you mean he's right to toe?