PDA

View Full Version : Swans v Richmond :free entry

SWANSBEST
13th March 2003, 04:03 PM
FREE ENTRY FOR EVERYONE - Swans v Richmond @ SCG
Received by e-mail today

The Swans will play Richmond at the SCG this Saturday 15th March at 1pm, with gates opening at 12.15pm. The game will be FREE to ALL attendees, so we encourage Members to bring along their family and friends to experience a Swans game.

There will only be certain areas of the ground available for access on Saturday, these being the Members' Area (MA Noble & Ladies Stand) and the Brewongle Concourse. Entry will only be via the Members' Entrance on Driver Avenue.

SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING ALONG YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR A FREE DAY OF FOOTY.

Show your Red and White Colours
Visit the merchandise outlets at the SCG this weekend to buy the brand new 2003 apparel range. Be one of the first to proudly wear this great new Swans supporter wear. As well as replica jerseys, t-shirts and polo shirts there is also a vibrant collection of women's and kids wear. - mail received from Swans membership Dept.

motorace_182
13th March 2003, 06:17 PM
F@*#N LOVELY. there is a free game on and ill be and bloody homebush working/watching the worst chosen double header in the history of sport.
Unlucky

thommoone
13th March 2003, 09:47 PM
why u goin to homebush than, pat?
surely u aint been forced?

Norris Lurker
14th March 2003, 06:46 PM
The NRL double-header doesn't start till 5:30, and with a 1pm start the Swans v Richmond game should be all over before 4.
You've got enough time to get to both.

motorace_182
14th March 2003, 10:09 PM
Wish i could go to the Swannies, but im workin at Telstra Stadium for hte double header, im now ushering at the stadium ($20 an hour aint to shabby), i have a 3:30 start so i am devestated, literally, at the fact that im going to a game of league instead of Aussie Rules

floppinab
15th March 2003, 12:22 PM
($20 an hour aint to shabby),

Multiply that by a ****load of ushers and security and now we know why it's so damn expensive to open up the Olympic Stadium.
That said good luck to you ace, no doubt it'll come in handy during our games there this year.