PDA

View Full Version : Barry Levinson reprot from AFL.com

Rod_
18th March 2003, 12:26 PM
Barry Levinson wanjke3\@$%^r

http://afl.com.au/default.asp?pg=news&spg=display&articleid=79389

Report into the projected Swans season by the above.

Prove him wrong boys

Rod_

Wrong way up? :D

TheHood
18th March 2003, 12:51 PM
For most of these AFL websites experts, it seems that simply because they have next to no knowledge of the Swans, they simply don't bother rating them.

And as for this person's view of Carey and the Crows, I suspect they are in direct contradiction. I mean, I bet he thinks the Crows will do well and I bet he thinks that because they look to have more strike power up forward with Carey there. Then down below he only anticipated a dozen goals???

Anyway, I do hope we prove people like him and Caroline Wilson very wrong.

Dpw
18th March 2003, 01:07 PM
This guy is hardly creditable just look who he has picked for the rising star Jason Brennan from the loins even they predict he is unlikely to play more than a couple of games as he is a long term prospect to replace the midfield core as they age.

people like this really don't know what they are talking about and are guessing we they make these predications.

go swans stick it to them.

Bexl
18th March 2003, 01:34 PM
what a total idiot.

desredandwhite
18th March 2003, 02:03 PM
well, that article doesn't have his reasons for putting sydney last, so you can't really take anything out of it. I suppose he has his reasons for rating us so poorly. We'll just have to prove him wrong :)

Jimmy C
18th March 2003, 02:57 PM
I guess he had his tarot cards the wrong way up. A baseless prediction from a non-credible source. Lot's of tossers get to write for the AFL site.

SWANSBEST
18th March 2003, 03:51 PM
All these so called experts are playing a big guessing game . Most people on this site have far more knowledge about the Swans players and the club's prospects than the pundits. .Even the respected judges like Robert Walls make obvious mistakes because they have not kept up with pre-season form. eg Walls included McVeigh in his top 22 purely on the basis of McVeigh being at no5 in the draft. IMO it will be a fair while before McVeigh makes the top 22. Walls also did not include Schneider who has played well in the pre-season probably because he has never heard of him.

Apart from 3 or 4 outstanding teams the rest look evenly matched . A lot will depend on injuries to key players where the teams will finish.