PDA

View Full Version : Brown got four.

Barry Schneider
13th July 2004, 07:02 PM
Remarkable how key forwards are getting suspended for our games.

NMWBloods
13th July 2004, 07:03 PM
Four - ouch! We've been very fortunate with the tribunal outcomes this year. Brown has been suspended both times we've played Brisbane too.

Damien
13th July 2004, 07:05 PM
How awful for him. :D

timthefish
13th July 2004, 08:05 PM
appeal?

swans_premiers
13th July 2004, 08:17 PM
This is what we needed...we have a VERY tough draw... 6 top 8 teams to come..

Mike_B
13th July 2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by timthefish
appeal?

Well they could only appeal the severity of the sentence seeing as he pleaded guilty, but with his previous record, it would be a very tough ask to get the sentence reduced.

Snowy
13th July 2004, 08:23 PM
Scarlett was cleared.

Nico
13th July 2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by NMWBloods
Four - ouch! We've been very fortunate with the tribunal outcomes this year. Brown has been suspended both times we've played Brisbane too.

Copped his right whack for mine. Hit right behind the ear and Grant looked in very ordinary condition on the ground.

Don't think it will be the last time we see him up for a similar thing. Looks a repeat offender to me. Top, smart footballer, but there appears to be a part of his brain that is a Barkers Egg short of a back yard.

Charlie
13th July 2004, 08:33 PM
Bad news about Scarlett.

But we got something out of the night. Can't complain.

ScottH
13th July 2004, 09:18 PM
As NMW said "Ouch". Lucky for us tho.

As for Scarlet, as good as he has been I think Hall will cut him to pieces in his current form.

Once he has Scarlett bustle him and possibly Mooney as well, he might just fire up and gain another 3 Brownlow Votes!! ;)

The Boot
13th July 2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Charlie
Bad news about Scarlett.

But we got something out of the night. Can't complain.
Yes, and ahem .. CBolt can forget about stuffing the A-K up the front of his guernsey now ..
:rolleyes:

Grant
13th July 2004, 10:52 PM
4 weeks is a bit harsh especially when he pleaded guilty.I thought 2 weeks would be the right judgement,but OH WELL:p

stellation
13th July 2004, 11:06 PM
Great for us, but I hope that Lethal puts a rocket under JBrown for this. He is a fantastic player and I am dissapointed that I keep missing the chance to watch him play.

Schneidergirl
14th July 2004, 03:24 PM
Wasn't the severity of his suspension because of his previous record? As wonderful as he is... three tribunal appearances in 14 weeks is careless.