PDA

View Full Version : i now pick bulldogs for WS

penga
31st March 2003, 11:22 AM
wooden spooners: western bulldogs

if grant is out for the season, id have to say they got no hope! to lose three KPP and one to be the captain will be too hard to handle, esp down back... penny, hunter and grant

meanwhile they dont have much of a forward line either! if one of their midfielders goes down, good night doggies

Jimmy C
31st March 2003, 11:36 AM
You could be on to something. My bottom 4, in no particular order is Bulldogs, Blues, Richmond, Saints. With possible interchange rotations between Essendon and Freo. I base this only on a stirring in the force. Having said that, we may also get a stint down there too.;)

penga
31st March 2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy C
interchange rotations between Essendon and Freo

lol, i like the interchange analogy, i dont hink the bombers will sink into bottom 4, bottom 8 im pretty sure with but sheedy would pull on a guernsey if they were headed that low... they do still have a bit of talent left on their list

NMWBloods
31st March 2003, 12:42 PM
I think Carlton and Richmond will fight out for bottom two.

Bulldogs will do better than that. They're still a tough outfit.

Freo and St.Kilda will finish bottom six. Geelong remain a risk of slipping back after a good effort last year.

Essendon will make finals or be close again I suspect.

penga
31st March 2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by NMWBloods
Bulldogs will do better than that. They're still a tough outfit.

actually, i do agree... maybe i shouldve had on my topic message, "i now pick bulldogs for bottom 4 or 5" ;)

richmond do have a chance of improving with the inclusions over the preseason, ie kane johnson and justin blumfield... however, torney on the weekend got 28 possessions for adelaide, something im sure wouldve been extremely rare at richmond... if the tigers dont improve lookout frawley

i think we are underdoing our win on the weekend by a large margin, carlton looked dismal but the key players are now back... they looked alot better than that against collingwood in the wiz cup, the magpies beat them only by a brief couple of minutes where they racked up a few goals... so maybe we did a lot better than we realise, however i should never speak to soon

freo and st kilda surely have to start winning soon! however i dont see it in the near future

i think geelong will be near the 8, if not in it by season's end... their spine is still very competent, ie scarlett, graham, king, kingsley, mooney along with riccardi and ablett (looks the goods)... i like their chances a lot better than a lot of the other rabble

roos will be in the 8

Cheer Cheer
31st March 2003, 10:37 PM
No money
No members
No Captain

I really feel for the bulldogs
Heartbreaking stuff - and no I'm not mucking around, I mean it.

Skells
1st April 2003, 05:28 PM
My dream bottom four is

Western Bulldogs
Essendon
Carlton
Collingwood

I know that it wont happen this year but I think it would be a good sight. I could be close with 3 this year though.

penga
1st April 2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Skells
My dream bottom four is

Western Bulldogs
Essendon
Carlton
Collingwood

I know that it wont happen this year but I think it would be a good sight. I could be close with 3 this year though.

id have more than a bottom 4:

weagles
port
wb
essendon
carlton
collingwood