PDA

View Full Version : Sydney to beat melbourne

swansrule100
12th August 2004, 12:55 AM
I did tipping today and have tipped the swans by 35

perhaps its nothing more than one eyed hope. But i believe we match up well, we are pumped up and inspired and desperate to win!

if all the factors against the swans dont make them give the ultimate effort then its a worry, and i believe we have shown at our best we can beat anyone... trouble is we have seldom shown it this year

I back us to win and believe we can!

any tips?

ScottH
12th August 2004, 07:25 AM
I wish I had your optimism!! :D

RogueSwan
12th August 2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by swansrule100
any tips?

Lions over the Hawks and
Power over the Doggies :)

dendol
12th August 2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by RogueSwan
Lions over the Hawks and
Power over the Doggies :)

now dont you go too far out on a limb now.. :p

Damien
12th August 2004, 10:23 AM
The more I think about it, the more I think the boys will win this week.

I think the events of the past week will have a very positive effect on team morale and see them coming together with added incentive to make the most of this season.

swansrule100
12th August 2004, 10:45 AM
if they are gonna respond to pressure any week this is the week

anyone who tips...tip them..... and if im wrong ill eat my hat!

Beaussie
12th August 2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Damien
The more I think about it, the more I think the boys will win this week.

I think the events of the past week will have a very positive effect on team morale and see them coming together with added incentive to make the most of this season.

Hope you're right mate. I'm very nervous about this game.

Fingers crossed that we get 4 quarters of good football, 4 points and a victory for Wally and us all.

Onwards to Victory.

jixygirl
12th August 2004, 11:53 AM
The game could go either way, depending on what team the Swans put out on the field. I'm hoping that the Swans will go out onto the Telstra Dome, all guns firing, and play the best game ever, like Wally would have probably wanted.

BonBon
12th August 2004, 05:48 PM
I just hope no JINXING when we tip or bet on the Swans.

Or by me saying that will jinx us? Mwahaha ;);)

I think we have a chance, a good one too! Melbourne is a good team and we play better against harder teams I personally think. That must've meant Kangas were a bad team (for us to lose heh).

Usually when we thrash a team or come home with a victory, we are over-confident the next week which is sometimes a negative. We had a loss, so we might make Demons cry??

Thumbs up and lets hope there is a reason to celebrate after all...