PDA

View Full Version : For those wanting more info on Syd v Bris @ Stad Aus

desredandwhite
18th January 2003, 12:42 PM
From http://sydneyswans.com.au/default.asp?pg=insidetheclub&spg=aroundtheclubdisplay&articleid=71242

Wizard Home Loans Cup: Swans v Lions

The QBE Sydney Swans will take on the reigning AFL Premiers, the Brisbane Lions, under lights at Telstra Stadium in the opening round of the Wizard Home Loans Cup on February 22, 2003.

The Wizard Cup is the AFL?s official pre-season competition, which will return to a knockout format in 2003. Other exciting innovations will see umpires wearing orange uniforms and nine points awarded for goals kicked outside the 50-metre arc.

Gates open at 5pm with the match commencing at 7.40pm. A giant pre-match Auskick clinic with Paul Kelly, Tony Lockett and Robert ?Dipper? DiPierdomenico will run from 5.30pm.

Tickets go on sale on Thursday, January 23. Phone Ticketek on (02) 9266 4800 or visit www.ticketek.com.au. Please check public transport schedules at www.131500.com.au or phone 131 500. For further information please call the AFL (NSW/ACT) on (02) 8333 8000.

The Swans will return to Telstra Stadium for three blockbuster AFL premiership matches in 2003 against Carlton, Essendon and Collingwood. Watch the Swans website for updates and further information on these games.

TheMase
18th January 2003, 06:48 PM
I am going to try and make it to this match.

Definetely no guarentees though :confused:

vagary
18th January 2003, 10:05 PM
thanks for the info des

desredandwhite
18th January 2003, 10:08 PM
Also, I would assume the usual parking conditions apply... if you absolutely must have a spot in the P1 parking, perhaps you should pre-book parking with ticketek.

I think I'll just rock up a bit earlier and grab a spot at P2.

jude_boltons_babe
18th January 2003, 10:08 PM
thanks des for the information im going to that game i cant wait