PDA

View Full Version : Well it aint all bad

motorace_182
6th April 2003, 02:26 PM
If thats the worst we can play, which i rekon it is and we only lose by a few goals then that must be a decent sign. We were missing our first ruck, our #1 tagger, our top small back and one of a few who can turn a game on it's head - Magic. When we do get back to full strength (please soon) we will be a decent side. If thats our worst footy then i am pleased. We were playing Freo who are awesome at home and we are still without stars. There has to be some positives, these i thought were some.

penga
6th April 2003, 02:41 PM
it is however worrying how quiet some of our better players were

RogueSwan
6th April 2003, 05:20 PM
our top small back

Motorace, who is this?

motorace_182
6th April 2003, 05:22 PM
Motorace, who is this?

Ben Fixter

RogueSwan
6th April 2003, 05:26 PM
Derr! (slaps head for being clueless)

motorace_182
6th April 2003, 05:28 PM
lol

Cheer Cheer
6th April 2003, 09:48 PM
I think it is too early to tell if its all that bad or all that good for matter of fact. It is just too early. We will have a much better picture by round 5.

treespirit
7th April 2003, 12:05 PM
I think next week will really show where we are. Playing a top side at home. I expect us to get beaten easily.

treespirit
7th April 2003, 12:07 PM
Especially with Adelaide coming off a loss to St Kilda!

RogueSwan
7th April 2003, 12:57 PM
I think next week will be really show where we are. Playing a top side at home. I expect us to get beaten easily.

And I expected St Kilda to be well and truly thumped. [B]Expect the unexpected[B].
I think that should be the Swans motto for the year.

Craig
7th April 2003, 01:56 PM
I hope when you say first ruck you aren't referring to Doyal. The bloke has played a handful of games and has never proven himself in the ruck. He might become a very good player, but as yet it's too early to say he is our first ruck. I don't remember him rucking at all against Carlton - something you would t hink our first ruck would do.

I do however agree with you that it's not all that bad. The blokes will improve and it's not every week Willo has a bad game (thankgod!)

Grant
7th April 2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by RogueSwan
. Expect the unexpected[B].
I think that should be the Swans motto for the year.

That was the saints motto last year and it didn't do much for them,lol

Rizzo
7th April 2003, 06:09 PM
I must admit that I forgot how many games Freo won at home last season.....

motorace_182
7th April 2003, 06:32 PM
I must admit that I forgot how many games Freo won at home last season.....

A lot more than away

Jeffers1984
7th April 2003, 08:24 PM
Freo won all of their 9 games at Subiaco

none away

so hopefully last w/e we were just going along with the trend