PDA

View Full Version : Call for Help - AFL Grounds section

desredandwhite
19th January 2003, 04:40 PM
The "AFL Grounds" section has always been a pet project of mine, and I'd like to get it somewhere close to completion this year for a change :) Basically it'd be a resource where RWO regulars and visitors from other teams alike can quickly look up info about a particular ground if they are planning any footy trips etc.

ie: the best way to get there, any good places to stay/eat near the ground, which seats are best/available, etc etc.

an example which is sort of half-finished is the SCG page - http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/content.php?page=features/grounds-scg.php

Is anyone willing to help out with a particular ground/stand/city/whatever? You will of course be credited as appropriate.

I'm even thinking that "AFL Grounds" could be replaced with "Footy Trip Planner", or similar.

robbieando
19th January 2003, 04:59 PM
I'll do the MCG and Coloinal

desredandwhite
19th January 2003, 05:08 PM
Cheers Robbie - any idea when you might be able to get it done?

Remember, you are also helping out on other sections of the site. Let me know if it's too much - I can appreciate big workloads! :D

jude_boltons_babe
19th January 2003, 05:54 PM
hi des tell me what to do and ill help you for sure

Ajn
19th January 2003, 08:45 PM
will we see the MCG this year before the finals?

robbieando
20th January 2003, 12:15 AM
ajn - we have three games at the MCG.

Des - I don't mind doing all this work for you it only an hour or two each week out of my non busy life - gives me something to do. I'll try and have them finished by the end of the month.