PDA

View Full Version : For your information I love the Swans And here I am back where I belong on RWO!

footyhead
31st May 2005, 09:35 AM
I am back peoples,
Now I know that I said that I was going to apologize to all those that I had harmed, but frankly that was just to get back on here.
the trueth is that I know who you are , I know what you did and I'm gunning for you one way or the other..... Watch out!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha

ONLY JOKING - COME ON,

I FORGIVE YOU IF YOU FORGIVE ME!

HAHAHAHA:D :D

No seriously, here goes:

I would like to publicly state that I can understand why some on the interenet find personal attacks upsetting. Despite the fact that many of those affected by this here on RWO, may well have been accountant for as greater sin (even toward me!!).... I want to apologize for having hurt any one with my nasty tounge !!
I do not however apologize for my opinions which are at odds with a few here.
I do promise to tone it down a wee bit... and please
if you think I'm out of line feel free to Personal message me.
Thank you one and all. x FH

PS: I AM A SWANS FAN FIRST AND FORMOST (please refer to my other post on general forum for explaination), THOUGH I DO GO FOR THE SAINTERS AND A COUPLE OF OTHER TEAMS AS WELL. ALSO I GO FOR AFL IN GENERAL MORE THAN ANY ONE.
PLUS I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SAY I "HATE" THE SWANS, COS AS MUCH AS I HATE EM, I LOVE EM... AND VISA VERSA !!!

CHEER CHEER

Charlie
31st May 2005, 12:27 PM
A reminder to all to take any problems with Footyhead up with him personally by private message - or better yet, keep them to yourselves.

Ryan Bomford
31st May 2005, 03:06 PM
Who should be let out of "jail" first?:

a) Roger Rogerson
b) Charles Manson
c) Footyhead

Legs Akimbo
31st May 2005, 03:09 PM
I don't find your commentary offensive Footyhead, but your spelling is an affront to the English language.

giant
31st May 2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Legs Akimbo
I don't find your commentary offensive Footyhead, but your spelling is an affront to the English language.

Careful, I got censored for making a similar inflammatory comment.

Quiet_Observer
31st May 2005, 03:39 PM
I welcome Footyhead's rhetoric. Although it sometimes can be perceived as invidious it does provide a different perspective which can be seen as entertaining and informative much like comments from Derryn Hinch. ;)

Guzzitza
31st May 2005, 03:51 PM
is it just a coincidence that FootyHead reappears after our loss to St Kilda, i doubt it...

Bart
31st May 2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Guzzitza
is it just a coincidence that FootyHead reappears after our loss to St Kilda, i doubt it...

funny thing is he disappeared for two weeks after our St Kilda WIN last year

footyhead
31st May 2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Ryan Bomford
Who should be let out of "jail" first?:

a) Roger Rogerson
b) Charles Manson
c) Footyhead

Too funny.

By the way, even though I am not allowed to abuse anybody on here anymore, please feel free to abuse the crap out of me - I enjoy it !!! ;)