PDA

View Full Version : Moore

ROK Lobster
10th July 2005, 01:45 PM
How did he go last night? Have not seen mention of him about. Did he play the typical 9 and 3/4 minutes, or did he have a bit of a go?

Jeffers1984
10th July 2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by ROK Lobster
How did he go last night? Have not seen mention of him about. Did he play the typical 9 and 3/4 minutes, or did he have a bit of a go?
Pretty much. No enough game time really. Only had about 5 disposals. Someone will make way for Malceski next week and it will either be him or McVeigh.

liz
10th July 2005, 01:47 PM
Didn't see much of him and have no idea of how much game time he had. Struggled to have much influence but wasn't completely unsighted and was involved in a couple of good pieces of pressure play when he used his strength to good advantage.

BonBon
10th July 2005, 01:51 PM
I didn't see him play much. I only saw him on tele late last quarter.

Foreign Legion
10th July 2005, 03:59 PM
McVeigh would go before Moore if I was a selector.

Moore is very clever and economical with his disposals.

He will play a minimum of 150 games - hopefully for us!

Mrspebbles
10th July 2005, 04:19 PM
Well unlucky me has a house full of sick members so I didn't see any of the game I had to rely on the afl site to keep me updated with scores.

I was wondering how Vogel is going of late as he really started off with a bang when he first played for us but now don't hear alot anymore.
Well unlucky me has a house full of sick members so I didn't see any of the game I had to rely on the afl site to keep me updated with scores.

BonBon
10th July 2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Mrspebbles
TV?

Mrspebbles
10th July 2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Mrspebbles

I was wondering how Vogel is going of late as he really started off with a bang when he first played for us but now don't hear alot anymore.

Yeah TV BUT i dont have fox telly ;)